It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to scan home for high emf and how to block its effects

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
So first of all for everyone making fun of OP, you can actually measure gauss on your phone - pretty accurately it seems since both Android and iPhones contain a magnetometer.

Gauss Meter

Tesla Meter

Seriously just because some app developer says something is good doesn't mean it is.

The magnetometer is commonly found on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets, but it is one of the most difficult sensors to interpret. It is commonly called a compass since it measures the strength of the magnetic field in three dimensions, but does not necessarily point north. In fact magnetic interference can cause it to behave unpredictably, as often seen in augmented reality apps.

There are videos on youtube of flat Earthers using mobile phone apps such as compass, levels etc to try and prove the Earth is flat they are so flawed that I would not rely on them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: Imagewerx

originally posted by: Imagewerx

Note: this is mainly for those who get electronicly harrassed.

First step download a gauss meter on a smart phone.
Scan walls and appliances for elevated gauss.
If found on walls usually head level. Use a blacklight and look for flouresence. I found two points in my bedroom. The walls marked are inline with the smart meters.

I used silk medical tape and an glasses case and i havent heard a peep since.

Since what is occuring with electronic harrasment is biological. Using refractants and dampening is better than magnets and just as good i think as a faraday cage.

You obviously have a PC or smart phone as you're posting on here,but do you also have standard household appliances such as a fridge,cooker,microwave oven,TV set etc etc? Do you also drive a car,and if so what year was it made?

At the o/p,you didn't answer my question?

Of course i have appliances. No car though. Quack doctor broke my neck a bit.

I think this makes your statements an oxymoron in this case.You use an electronic device (a PC or smart phone) that both emit several different kinds of electromagnetic radiation to go onto the internet and complain about the ill effects you're suffering because of your exposure to EM radiation.Maybe just don't use them to go on the internet to complain about how bad they are for you,also stop using ALL appliances as they all emit some sort of EM radiation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ive developed a working theory that silicon based polymers could aid in reducing the telepathy effects in the home of a targeted individual experiencing it.

I have successfully found all points and spread a certain type of polymer based in a food product.

No more words heard. Totally quiet.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ive developed a working theory that silicon based polymers could aid in reducing the telepathy effects in the home of a targeted individual experiencing it.

I have successfully found all points and spread a certain type of polymer based in a food product.

Since it’s not even proven that regular “telepathy” exists, how can you have a “working theory”????

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Since it’s not even proven that regular “telepathy” exists, how can you have a “working theory”????

Go to a search engine and lookup artficial telepathy.
Search rf activated implants
Microwave auditory effect

Ive honestly had conversations minute to minute with this harrassment.

Some of its good random beings. Most is degrading insulting head comedy.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

At our last place, we had all of the electrical meters right outside the master bedroom- and I can tell you right off- none of it was insulated, and barely against the elements. We had *all* manner of weird going on there, up to and including the bedroom door slamming by itself so hard, I almost turned an ankle jumping from the chair to check on kid.

The gauss meter I put on the phone was hilarious, but not up against the wall. The *opposite side of the room* was ticking up and down like a pole vaulter. We moved from that fun little spot, and just in time, too. We were getting a giant spider invasion.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Hazardous1408

"I'm looking for those rascally EMF waves with my EMF wave emitting device."

Most smart phones do come with an array of gadgets adjusted so they do not measure their own interference. I had some tools loaded on mine, mostly for fun. Then, as we found out how shoddily constructed our last place was, and the fact the master bedroom was just getting damn weird, I ran the EM tools, especially after I realized *all* of our building's power meters were mounted to the back wall. After seeing the spikes, we planned our move as soon as possible. Also, the mold, bugs, and the fact half the place was just open to the outside wasn't helping a thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

My point was he's worried about EMF waves but has a device that, when used, blasts them directly into your coconut.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join