It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I didn't fail to engage anyone in conversations.

And I'm not in charge of the world to hand out reparations either.

So why should I and my family die?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So you admitted in a post that the white community too hasnt been listened to.

In fact just about any community could say that.

So then it would never be ok to call people out on their hyperbolic nonsense because all communities with grievances feel like they havent been listened to.

And you said my thread was an epic d*** move, so I assume you have proof that I was unwilling to set down with people of other races and listen to their problems?

You would be wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So you're saying these professors are canaries, and they are warning us that the Democrats end game is mass genocide?

Ok...

More importantly, who put the poor canary in a fricken coal minefield? That's cruel!

I'm going to sue them when I find out. And I will find out! Sorry about that... where was I? Ahja, endgame? And you think the Dixiecats are the problem now? I'd like to see the universe in which TPTB, or "they", are democrats only. Funny thought. Care to drop a special sauce or two for me to pipe up on that line of trainwrecks? On a second thought... no, please don't!

And noes, that wasn't what I was saying. You've got the canary part right but no... not even close. You need another hint or something? Ask away! I'll try to play fair and you'll try to think things through. Deal?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why am I responsible for listening to other people's grievances?

Why should I and my kids die if I cannot resolve everyone's grievances?

You see how crazy this is?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I understand metaphors just fine.

Apparently not.

Saying if you poke the dog and get bit, its your fault is saying if you mess with someone and get hurt, its your fault.

Yes, it's a metaphor. I thought you said you understood what they are.

Its just about the same meaning as "You play with fire, you get burned" or "You mess with the bull you get the horns" None of these metaphors means except with physical harm, and you know that.

What? Both of those phrases are used all the time without a hint of physical harm being implied.

You were saying if you call out people calling for genocide, you get whats coming to you.

If you were one of the people dismissing their grievances long before this point, ya. You deserve to get your ass reamed.

No where did I say it was ok to get physically-violent.

That was a false equivalency of your own creation and I am not responsible for rectifying your illogical assertions.

You realize how repugnant the argument is, and so now you are trying to backtrack

The argument that you are creating on your own? Yes, it is repugnant.

Like I said, you are creating a strawman.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I didn't fail to engage anyone in conversations.

And I'm not in charge of the world to hand out reparations either.

So why should I and my family die?

Reparations?

Are you guys off your meds today?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oh I see. So its not just that I have to have a discussion with people about race, I have to agree with them.

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You don't call for the extermination of a whole race. There are better ways of getting a point across. Far as I'm concerned these professors are right there with Hitler the KKK and Black Panthers and whoever else wants to be separate from the human race or destroy a race. I was reading the thread and it brought me back to a great man who knew what he was doing and got shot for it by a person full of hate.
Here are some of MLKs quotes:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.

If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

So yes once again I will say that these so called professors/academia are a bunch of over paid educated idiots.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

This is the essence of politics now.
Skin color determines political affiliations.

And the virtues and vices of white genocide is now the current topic of debate.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

So yes once again I will say that these so called professors/academia are a bunch of over paid educated idiots.

Uh oh!

That was a d*** move saying that!

You are poking the dog, and if you get bit, its your fault!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

This is exactly what happened with Appeasement of Hitler and the Nazis.

The good guys just kept letting them get another inch and before we knew it - the genocides were underway.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The good guys just kept letting them get another inch and before we knew it - the genocides were underway.

Slippery Slope Fallacy

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So then it would never be ok to call people out on their hyperbolic nonsense because all communities with grievances feel like they havent been listened to.

It would be ok if you weren't one of the hypocrites that dismissed them, which led up to the extremes we witness.

And you said my thread was an epic d*** move, so I assume you have proof that I was unwilling to set down with people of other races and listen to their problems?

You would be wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Grambler

Here is a thread in which you try to paint BLM as a Left Wing terror group, which is something I referred to earlier in the thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes there is a thread showing the violence committed by BLM.

So if I discuss that violence, that means that I cant have a discussion about grievances of black people?

Then you yourself are guilty who discussed at lengthy the violence of groups at charlottesville.

So your discussion of violence in charlottesville proves that you are unwilling to listen to grievances of white people.

Terrible.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Slippery Slope Fallacy

Expecting genocide after a political group esposes it as their "final solution" isn't a slippery slope.

It's a direct linear outcome.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey I am glad you are still here.

One of the professors in the video commented that after Scalise was shot that white people are inhuman a-holes and they should have let scalise die.

Do you think that is also hyperbole that can be defended?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

One of the professors in the video commented that after Scalise was shot that white people are inhuman a-holes and they should have let scalise die.

In a world where "kill yourself" is thrown around casually, im not so sure I can do much more than hold my nose at his opinion.

Do I think its a good thing to say? No. And I can't defend their choice of saying it. What I can say is that focusing on the shock statement instead of what is actually being said isn't really beneficial.

I have a 19 year old son that lives with us still. He says outrageous stuff all the time. Do I really think he wants to kill someone? No...he doesn't. But he's prone to dramatics (part of his age), and he says dramatic things.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In a world where "kill yourself" is thrown around casually, im not so sure I can do much more than hold my nose at his opinion.

Do I think its a good thing to say? No. And I can't defend their choice of saying it. What I can say is that focusing on the shock statement instead of what is actually being said isn't really beneficial.

I have a 19 year old son that lives with us still. He says outrageous stuff all the time. Do I really think he wants to kill someone? No...he doesn't. But he's prone to dramatics (part of his age), and he says dramatic things.

But watching someone cling to life that has just been shot, and then saying he should have been left there to die is different than someone saying kill yourself.

Why shouldnt we call out this extremist statement?

And do you think when people from both sides of gthe aisle called for a reduction in extremist rhetoric after this incident that they were also making a mistake by not hearing out people calling for genocide?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Id say that the best way to handle people making comments that offend us is to ignore them. Words are just words....they arent action. There are always dramatic people to be dramatic.

Its discussing people, and not issues. Its counterproductive.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Id say that the best way to handle people making comments that offend us is to ignore them. Words are just words....they arent action. There are always dramatic people to be dramatic.

Its discussing people, and not issues. Its counterproductive.

But thats not always true.

If someone says "I am going to kill a bunch of black people" should I ignore them?

Or how about a professor saying all white people are evil? Should he be ignored and left to foist his views unchallenged to his students?

I think not.

Now we shouldnt respond in kind with threats or bigotry like the people in the video did. In fact we should condemn that too.

Sometimmes ignoring is the way to go.

But I will call out genocide (unless its an obvious joke) everytime I hear it, no matter what side.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join