It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But words lead to actions. I am not saying this man should be arrested, but we should call out the bigotry and dangerous language.

You yourself admitted on your post before that people on all sides would take him serious.

So no doubt even if he himself was being hyperbolic, there is a good chance some of his students may have listened to his racism and agreed that white people need to be killed.

So are you saying that if I see neo nazis speaking it is some how wrong of me to call them out for their hatred.

After all, they are just being hyperbolic but they do have a point. They are telling us something that bothers them, and so we should listen to them and not call them out or make fun of them.

No thanks.

I will call out racist extremist language where I see it. That is not some sort of crusade anymore than your listening to all people calling for the extermination of people of a particular race and understanding they have a point is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

Do you know what genocide is?

No, I would not call for the total annihilation of a race under any circumstance.

I am sorry you are attempting to legitimize that.

Hyperbole. Thats all it is.

Hyperbole is how smart people really express their point nowadays. I know this because the people who tend to employ that hyperbole often end with telling me how stupid I am.

Nonetheless, what PublicOpinion is saying is correct: the hyperbole is there for a reason. And we'd do better to listen to it, and try to affect change to stop it. Instead of making fun of them, or calling them names.

I've been married for over 20 years, and give the following advice to any young man who is getting married. It applies here as well: "When you think she is nagging you, and you are just about at your sickest of having to hear it, stop and listen to her. She isn't nagging, she's telling you about something that bothers her, and the only way the relationship will work is when you discuss this with her and address the concern." The same here...the professor doesn't really want all white people dead (im sure, anyway). He just is using hyperbole to stress his empassioned plea.

The sad part is that there are people who will take him literally from all viewpoints.

Very well said. You highlight a problem we have seen all too often when it comes to issues such as these and I would say even applies to groups like BLM.

They have a grievance. They want to air those grievances, but when they do they are shot down by people that dismiss their grievances as unfounded or "entitled".

Perhaps we should be more willing to stop and listen, as you suggested, than outright dismissing their concerns and playing politics with it, as we see often with topics and threads such as these.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And also you ignore that CNN and these professors themselves feel the calls for their deaths are serious and life changing.

Those are just words too though, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

Do you know what genocide is?

No, I would not call for the total annihilation of a race under any circumstance.

I am sorry you are attempting to legitimize that.

Hyperbole. Thats all it is.

Hyperbole is how smart people really express their point nowadays. I know this because the people who tend to employ that hyperbole often end with telling me how stupid I am.

Nonetheless, what PublicOpinion is saying is correct: the hyperbole is there for a reason. And we'd do better to listen to it, and try to affect change to stop it. Instead of making fun of them, or calling them names.

I've been married for over 20 years, and give the following advice to any young man who is getting married. It applies here as well: "When you think she is nagging you, and you are just about at your sickest of having to hear it, stop and listen to her. She isn't nagging, she's telling you about something that bothers her, and the only way the relationship will work is when you discuss this with her and address the concern." The same here...the professor doesn't really want all white people dead (im sure, anyway). He just is using hyperbole to stress his empassioned plea.

The sad part is that there are people who will take him literally from all viewpoints.

Very well said. You highlight a problem we have seen all too often when it comes to issues such as these and I would say even applies to groups like BLM.

They have a grievance. They want to air those grievances, but when they do they are shot down by people that dismiss their grievances as unfounded or "entitled".

Perhaps we should be more willing to stop and listen, as you suggested, than outright dismissing their concerns and playing politics with it, as we see often with topics and threads such as these.

If someone has a grievance and they use it to call for the deaths of an entire race of people, we should condemn it.

Funny on the charlottesville threads you called all of the nazis bad people and condemned them.

Why would you do that?

They have grievances, and you are shooting them down.

You should stop and listen to them instead of calling them evil.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

How I would rather see him "called out":

"OK man...you have some concerns. Lets discuss them and see if we can walk you back from the frustration you are obviously feeling to say such outlandish things as an educated man."

Lets be honest...the grievance is real:

- income inequality is deepest along racial lines
- black men are imprisoned at almost twice the rate of white men
- length of imprisonment and sentencing...the disparity is shocking when you look at it

Add to it nonsense like you see from police in Chicago (i can link some articles if you aren't familiar with the corruption in black neighborhoods), Eric Garner being strangled to death on the sidewalk in front of all of NYC, water quality issues in black neighborhoods.

Were I a black man in America, i'd probably already have made the evening news. If im being honest.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And also you ignore that CNN and these professors themselves feel the calls for their deaths are serious and life changing.

Im ignoring CNN because that is the only correct thing to do. Instead, im discussing the professor you are referring to.

RE: your post right after this one....im not so sure i'd defend Nazis, even if im just using hyperbole to make a point.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If someone has a grievance and they use it to call for the deaths of an entire race of people, we should condemn it.

Of course we should condemn such harsh words. The problem that no one seems to recognize is that there were many steps leading to these extremes. Many people have been trying to discuss race issues for years and to no avail. They were met with constant negativity and dismissal, especially from the Right, generally-speaking, who has a tendency to squash and dismiss anything that does not fit in to their manufactured worldview.

Funny on the charlottesville threads you called all of the nazis bad people and condemned them. Why would you do that? They have grievances, and you are shooting them down. You should stop and listen to them instead of calling them evil.

I also said they had a right to free speech and we should listen to them.

I think we could stop these extremes in their path, for the most part, if we were more willing to listen instead of making everything political and dismissing it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No matter how bad gthings are, CALLING FOR KILLING ALL PEOPLE OF A RACE IS WRONG!!!!!

Wow!!!!

I cant believe this needs to be said.

But lets use your thought process.

When it comes to disparity in law enforcement, men are far more harshly dealt with in all forms of the legal system than women.

In fact the difference between men and women is far greater than black vs white.

So according to you, you would totally understand a college professor calling for the death of all women.

Or lets say you are a poor white KKK member.

The stats are quite clear that despite being only abut 13% of the population, blacks commit about 50% of homicides.

So its quite reasonable for KKK members who are not benefiting from a system that makes them wealthy to call for the genocide of all black people.

Of course, all of those examples would be disgusting and I would condemn it in the strongest possible terms.

And I bet you would too.

But for some reason, you can understand calling for the deaths of all white people.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

RE: your post right after this one....im not so sure i'd defend Nazis, even if im just using hyperbole to make a point.

What in your mind makes defend calling for the death of all white ok, but calling for all black people not.

Perhaps you need to think on your biases if you think one is understandable and the other is not.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Oh Gosh, Geez!

Literally defending calls for genocide over your unjustified emotions.

I'm trying to understand where said calls are calling from. And being in my head, I can see our fcked up western history actually demanding those calls. Now... instead of playing the victim card I'd rather man up to be part of the solution. Any suggestions?

Taking into account that blacks are about 14% of the population in USA and they account for over 50% of the violent crime (and that is mostly black males so you could cut that % even lower), I think black criminals are being treat quite fairly.

You call that thinking? What about the ongoing class warfare after decades of repression? People living in poverty tend to account for the most violent crimes as well, didn't you get the memo? Wanna guess why they're mostly people of colour? There you go.
Judging by the ignorance in this thread alone, I start to think that white people like me would be treated fairly with a genocide indeed. Why oh why you say? Well. I'd really prefer a quick death to all this boring drivel of your lot, that's why.

Just get on with it and kill me softly, folks. Aryans first! Especially the weird dadaists like me, myself and I.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No I will continue to call out people like these professors or posters on ATS that legitimize call for genocide of any race.

These particular Nu-Nazi's deserve all the critique, but I must caution you...

When it comes to Tribalism especially Tribalist crusades, the way that 'human nature' (psychology + social psychology + neurobiology), ahem the subconscious works, the way the mind tends to work is the more we obsess about the 'racism' (inter-group supremacism) of other opposing tribes, the more we tend to innately become the same thing.

Its precisely whats been happening to the people being suckered into the SJW logic. In the case of the social engineers who crafted this game, they understood it I'm certain. But for most folks 'tolerance' and 'diversity' I mean who really would HATE that we're talking a tiny percent. But the propaganda has kept them entirely focused on that tiny percent, in order to shift the blame from their own machination of course, and in this tribalist agenda process its a eveyday thing from day 1 to become every bit as racist etc supremacist as the 'thing' they initially were against. This is how 'civilizations' work, and war at the ready.

These subconscious process are part of the human DNA. They are not exclusive to any particular ideology, group, or the like. Any and all humans in groups are every bit as susceptible to these primal urge forces, especially when unwittingly so.

And this includes everyone that comes to stand against them. This is how 'polar oppositazation' works. We see it happen everywhere across human history the 'binary effect'.

This is why for the past 12 months most of my works to do with this stuff I bang this counter-tribalist urge drum everywhere, that everyone is so sick of is my impression.

But unless everyone wants to become 'just like them', well ignore these words these warnings and that's precisely the way to ensuring you do.

As such that's why the other half of my posturing on this is in the thing that can unite. Just criticizing each other just pushes the divisions further. With the SJWhatever horde the WOD proves their a farce, the ones that are they have another agenda, awhile the ones that really did start with and have good intentions they can be won over and with it we can come together and take down this most oppressive system of the modern era: The Wars of Drugs.

You want to know why I wont shut up about that part, dont take my word for it:

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been digging and digging and trying to digest this material (I still have a lot of links to examine.) All I can say is that I didn't know that the rabbit hole was this deep. I didn't realize the extent of the CIA powerplay throughout the world and how it's tentacles were based in the narcotics trade. The US really is a narco state, utilizing drugs, and guns to provide power and usurp almost every country in which it has dealings. The scope is much broader than I could have imagined. There are thousands of deaths tied up in all of this. People are recruited, groomed, placed into positions of power and then toppled when they are deemed threats.

The real questions are: how much of this can be proven in some sort of legal setting? Who knows about it? How is the narcotics trade being looked at with a blind eye abroad, in fact given a green-light, thumbs up and even financially backed by agencies of the US government? It just seems to me that almost every major conflagration in the last 60 years has involved the CIA, drugs, and/or CIA backed guns running to destabilize every single regime...for the sole purpose of keeping the drugs running. Could this be the reason that the US didn't listen to Ho Chi Minh in Paris in the late 1940's/early 1950s...which gave him the momentum to contact the Russians and become the communist that we were taught to hate/fear? (Meanwhile the US backed the very corrupt southern regime.)

Above all this is a self perpetuating system and someone is getting really wealthy from it, as well as having their way with regimes which are not necessarily favorable to the USA. Are narcotics and arms dealings really the face of diplomacy? If so, our foreign policy is despicable and the system needs to be changed. People need to know about this.

In reading your piece, all I could see was that scene in "Lord of War" or whatever that Nicholas Cage movie is...when he's sitting in an interrogation room with Ethan Hawke and Cage says something to the effect of: "Your boss is going to walk into this room, pat you on the back and tell you to let me go... "

But certainly this information is not easy to digest in terms of the damage it portrays, internally to the US and it's citizens and externally to the world. My head is spinning trying to rewrite the history I was taught and knew to be fact.

This snip isnt a game, and the SJW monger movement is designed to troll and keep everyones eyes of the ball.
edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't think that is what he is doing. I think you are applying a literal interpretation, while disregarding the context presented, so you can continue with your point.

Which is fine. I don't want to change your mind...i just wanted to present a different viewpoint as part of the discussion.
But I will point out that its simply politicizing race.

Ill also point out that the rhetoric accompanying the Nazi version of what you accuse is indefensible on its own. The rhetoric accompanying the professor, however, is pretty easily defended (for the most part...remember, he's still angry about injustice).

link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes there are steps that we can discuss that lead up to this. And conversations on race do happen and are productive.

But we do not take people who call for the genocide of a race as serious contributors to the discussion. They should rightly be called out.

There are many white people that also feel disenfranchised is some areas. To this day, even bringing up there feelings of being discriminated against is largely met with ridicule and disdain, mostly from the left.

So I am sure you will agree that we should work on all of the people that have a world view from the left that wont take white people serious with their thoughts on race and discrimination and are forcing people to extremism.

You called white supremacists bad people, all of them..

So why should we not say the same about someone calling for the deaths of all whites?

link   

Hyperbole is exactly the type of rhetoric that led to every genocide in history.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What in your mind makes defend calling for the death of all white ok, but calling for all black people not.

Perhaps you need to think on your biases if you think one is understandable and the other is not.

The Nazi's say what they say because they hate black people.

The professor says what he says because the system provably creates an adverse impact on black people.

Do you not see the difference between the two?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ill also point out that the rhetoric accompanying the Nazi version of what you accuse is indefensible on its own. The rhetoric accompanying the professor, however, is pretty easily defended (for the most part...remember, he's still angry about injustice).

Absurd.

Absolutely disgusting.

No, his rhetoric about killing all white people is not easily defended, even if you think it is hyperbolic.

What makes white people more evil than blacks that makes his rhetoric more defensible?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hyperbole is exactly the type of rhetoric that led to every genocide in history.

Then it would seem prudent to address the angst behind the hyperbole. Because it is hypocritical to want liberty for yourself while not wanting it for others.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Absurd.

Absolutely disgusting.

No, his rhetoric about killing all white people is not easily defended, even if you think it is hyperbolic.

What makes white people more evil than blacks that makes his rhetoric more defensible?

Obviously you didn't understand what i said.

Or you are just hell bent on creating a race flame.

I cannot, and will not, agree that a black man making an empassioned plea for equality within his nation is anything remotely similar to Nazi's spouting pure hate based only in hate.

In fact, i'd say that such a comparison is what is actually disgusting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The same here...the professor doesn't really want all white people dead (im sure, anyway). He just is using hyperbole to stress his empassioned plea.

I think they are trying to find their 15 mins of fame and going with the shocking statement is all the level of intellect they can muster to achieve this.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Nazi's say what they say because they hate black people.

The professor says what he says because the system provably creates an adverse impact on black people.

Do you not see the difference between the two?

No.

Calling for the deaths of white people is proof that this man also hates white people.

If he was just railing against a system, he wouldn't have mentioned white people at all, we would have mentioned killing the system.

Y0ur defense of this extremism is really disturbing.

Secobndly, listen to white nationalist like richard spencer of Jared taylor.

They say over and over that they dont hate black people, they just want an all white country.

So I assume that of they would then call for black genocide, you would understand it?

NO, you would say that call for genocide is proof they hate black people.

But switch the word to whiote people being killed, and the rhetoric is defensible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join