It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sums up Global Warming in one Savage Tweet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

How can you say it any better than that?
Muh Global Warming was nothing but a conspiracy to implement the largest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich that this planet has ever seen. President Trump broke all the rules and pulled out of the useless Paris Agreement. MAGA

From the ICCP itself:

The climate system is a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.

www.ipcc.ch...
edit on 28-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i bet this one is not a real Trump Tweet, but rather one of his staff tweeting under his name. We know now that this happens all the time. The words are too clear, there are no punctuation errors , the sentences are constructed properly and there are no miss-spellings.

+40 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Contrary to superstition, the numbers do not lie:

+80 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I`ll believe in global warming when someone can explain to me how the ice age in north America happened and ended with NO human intervention.

until that can be explained I`ll just assume that hot and cold cycles are a natural occurance and us tiny humans have no ability to cause it or stop it,and while I`m waiting for the explaination please don`t steal money out of my pocket to put in your own pocket in the name of preventing global warming or preventing global ice age.

+66 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

omg the numbers go back a whole 150 years wow, it`s a good thing that the earths warming and cooling cycles don`t happen on a cycle that is longer than 150 years or us humans would never know about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Bigger than that is how the swings historians talk about being devastating / blessing to our history, just always seem to be mysteriously missing from Mann et al.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A leader with balls!

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

but....but

but, the chart......stopped 8 years ago......what are ya hiding.........

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Give me a table that goes back 1000 years....... and i'll give you a proper reply

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

i bet this one is not a real Trump Tweet, but rather one of his staff tweeting under his name. We know now that this happens all the time. The words are too clear, there are no punctuation errors , the sentences are constructed properly and there are no miss-spellings.

No, it's definitely a tweet by Trump himself because he used all caps on some of the words... it's one of his standard signature moves he likes to do on twitter to emphasize how very bigly serious he is.

... and maybe someone should inform him it's winter right now.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Lol those guys can barley predict whether its or not its going to rain tomorrow.

But yeah 100 yearss from now..

(post by Bone75 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Plenty of evidence suggests that those numbers aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

How do you get a global average temperature for 1930 when there were hardly any weather monitoring stations in Asia, South America, Africa??? Is extrapolation just so great we can get accurate to a tenth of a degree for 100's of thousands of miles of area that has no real data?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No, it's definitely a tweet by Trump himself because he used all caps on some of the words...

I thought that was the MO of that relentlessly gay chick?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

yep, or goes back 10,000 years or at least to the last ice age in north America when no humans were living in north America and there was no industry or other human means of creating global warming at the time. but the ice age in north America happened and resolved itself without ANY human intervention or cause. it`s like a miracle from god or maybe just a predictable global cycle, but certainly nothing that can be attributed to humans.

edit on 29-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Lol those guys can barley predict whether its or not its going to rain tomorrow.

But yeah 100 yearss from now..

Climate = Weather patterns, apparently...

If this opinion is widespread then it makes sense that people have no idea what they’re talking about when they scream HOAX!

In which case, F it, I say we embrace Death...
It sure beats sharing a planet with a large group of people who spout off alternative facts on topics they do not actually grasp.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

well I`m just thankful that all those people in north America a long time ago caused some global warming to melt the glaziers that covered America or else we wouldn`t be here now.i guess a little global warming in America when there were no people in America was a good thing.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

As pointed out with the quote from the IPCC itself in the OP, climate is not predictable. Argue with the IPCC, it's them saying it (that is if you even know what the IPCC is?)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That can't be the right tweet.
It's just a weather observation, followed by ignorance.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I Agree. Trump has a very distinct, very ignorant tweeting style. Grammatical errors abound. I can see him letting Stephen Miller type this one out. It sounds a lot like something he would say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join