It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year: 2018 The Beginning of the Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes that's right, we finally have the biblical apocalypse at hand. The Mayan 2012 apocalypse was promoted to discredit the real one. 2018 will be 70 years since the creation of Israel, the time is almost up. We will see things next year that have been unheard of since ancient times, and The Great War is coming. The apocalypse won't be quick, it will last for 7 years, I'm sure everyone has read about it a hundred times already.

The ritual will begin with the winter olympics. This year will see a major economic collapse and the rise of a regulated digital currency.

The dual messiahs will also establish themselves in 2018.

Can you feel it? The Ancient One is coming.

Anyways, Happy New Years(a little early but my time is limited these days).

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh no! Not again.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Took longer for one of these to pop up this year than I imagined.

Let the fun begin !! lol

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

The end is nigh, last week I was fueling my Prius and the total was $16.66, 6.666 gallons

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wasn't the first 1/2 of the 7 Year Tribulation supposed to be ok and then half-way through it, the predictable Antichrist sits down in his Third Temple throne in Jerusalem ?

Then certain nations say No to bowing down to him and get destroyed.

Things are either going to go Phoenix (Economist magazine Jan 1988) Out of Chaos Comes Order for the next 7 Years.
Or
UFO Technology disclosure and a new better world starts that will last 3 1/2 years.

Things have gone more spiritual recently with the New Awakening. Lets see how far it goes worldwide.

[EDIT] Try This for once: Next Year is going to be so awesome that it will make everyone happy because they managed to get through all the crap we have had previously.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can this be moved to jokes/puns or hoax bin?

I swear religious zealots seriously are all sick.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I hate to say it but I kind of agree, I’ve had a bad feeling about 2018 since about 2014. Either the breakout of global war or an economic collapse or both.

One thing I will say is we are about due an economic collapse and this time there will be no bailout of the banks “to big to fail” rather a bail in...

I have no idea of how it will all pan out, though I do question what the big deal is with NK right now, and the Middle East is just a mess. So far nothing is really shouting at me what could trigger world war 3 so it’s just a gut feeling I have. I hope I’m wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I hate to say it but I kind of agree, I’ve had a bad feeling about 2018 since about 2014. Either the breakout of global war or an economic collapse or both.

One thing I will say is we are about due an economic collapse and this time there will be no bailout of the banks “to big to fail” rather a bail in...

I have no idea of how it will all pan out, though I do question what the big deal is with NK right now, and the Middle East is just a mess. So far nothing is really shouting at me what could trigger world war 3 so it’s just a gut feeling I have. I hope I’m wrong.

There is no "Big deal"

It is a few power brokers that want to use you, the masses, for their gain/game/benefit. Everything you see is a total f*king lie.

You are being used.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Thou shalt not commit murder.

The real Christian zealots obey that rule unless they themselves are attacked first, face-to-face and not via a False flag attack.

If only the non-Christians obeyed that rule as well, instead of upgrading the Military Industrial Complex every single day.

They are the ones sick in the head as their gadgets wipe out lives even faster, whilst they make money on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

The real Christian zealots obey that rule unless they themselves are attacked first, face-to-face and not via a False flag attack.

If only the non-Christians obeyed that rule as well, instead of upgrading the Military Industrial Complex every single day.

They are the ones sick in the head as their gadgets wipe out lives even faster, whilst they make money on it.

Sorry, but I don't really see any real Christian anything going on. Even us sitting here typing these words on this discussion form, I know there are millions starving or facing death as a result of our collective inaction.

Religion is a scam.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Imagine the world we could be living in if the money poured into military tech and random wars had instead gone to the betterment of mankind.

It’s kind of our fault really for allowing it to continue.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There are several possible time frames for a generation. 70 years is only one of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Why is an economic collapse about due?
The one thing I know for certain is that no one on earth is able to predict when the next recession will occur, only that it will at some point in the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think you're wrong but ok.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

You're not familiar with the Crusades are ya?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah and we're about to witness the 6th.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In a preemptive bid to be on top of the food chain and new ruler in the coming "Mad Max" world;

I've shot my neighbors and taken all their food and gasoline.

I also am now sporting a Mohawk.

Thinks are going to be really awkward if this doesn't happen now.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell me about it. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this little person on my shoulders!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It figures I am going to have my car paid off in a couple of months.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join