It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Skyfloating

Institutionalised child sexual abuse within the Catholic church = very real.

Pizzagate = not real.

Here's a funny observation for you...

Located gets created by and lapped up by Christian conservatives against liberals..

It's as though it was all made up in response to the Catholic church scandals...

Not believable? Well how about how it's linked to Satanism?

Odd... Christian conservatives making up a child sexual abuse story against Satan worshipping liberals....

How convenient!

In NO way is institutionalized CSA only limited to the Catholic Church. It appears to be rampant throughout our society and across globally, sadly. And yes the leaders and high profile figures within the Establishment are indeed covering it up and have been for a long time.

And in NO way was it in response to Catholic Church scandals. Pizzagate came about from the Clinton/Podesta emails. It is blatant code. 1 slice of pizza shared between 11 people?!

I am not a Christian nor a Conservative, nor am I American or live in US - just for reference..

Here are some links for you, showing how rampant paedophilia is within our society, culture and world. I will start with UK as that is where I am from and know more about this country than any other.

Back in 2015, when now UK PM May was Home Secretary.

T heresa May: Child sex abuse runs through British society like 'a stick of Blackpool rock'

Then in 2016..

Theresa May accused of cover-up over child abuse inquiry concerns

Ah and lest we in the UK forget that MI6 "lost" the files. Ha.

The alleged paedophile ring at the heart of the British Establishment

Again in 2015..

Police corruption: Scotland Yard ‘cover-up’ of historical child abuse investigated by watchdog

From 2015...

A top British diplomat and intelligence operative has been named as the focus of a government file into “unnatural” sexual behaviour.

W estminster 'paedophile ring' investigation: Ex-MI6 spy Sir Peter Hayman named in dossier

West minster child abuse inquiry to hear Margaret Thatcher was presented 'allegations of unnatural sexual proclivities'

1,400 investigated in child sex abuse inquiry, including politicians

Pedophiles in Politics: An Open Source Investigation

From 2014 UK.

UK police have arrested 660 alleged pedophiles following a six-month investigation. The suspects include doctors, teachers, scout leaders, care workers and former police officers. The UK’s National Crime Agency said Wednesday that the operation occurred across the UK and involved 45 separate police forces. The agency estimated that over 400 children have been protected as a result.

UK Police Arrest 660 Suspected Pedophiles

Let's not forget Sir Jimmy Saville (BBCs Childrens Presenter) - abused over 450 girsl and boys over 5 decades. Margaret Thatchers government was full of rampant CSA and hid the truth for decades. Another BBC Children's Presenter Rolf Harris is now in prison for the very same thing he did to children over decades.

Cyril Smith Liberal Democrat MP. Former PM Edward Heath (1970 - 74). Anthony Blunt authority on art and history. Ron Brown Labour MP. Note all these people are dead. Only then did the truth come out. Whilst these sick people are alive they are well insulated.

Even Royals. 2015.

Mystery royal 'was part of suspected paedophile ring being investigated by Scotland Yard but the inquiry was shut down for national security reasons'

And lets not forget the infamous Hampstead SRA case.

And note this is JUST in the UK. Nevermind the spates of similar sagas world wide. There are so many examples and links I could create an essay. Go have a look for yourself.

Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 men

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

Can't you see it yet? And yes it does appear like SOME of those in higher positions are into Satanic Occult practices.

The child trafficking is real. The child sexual abuse is real. The child murders are real. Can't you see the pattern?

The truth has been trying very hard to come out for a long time. And many, many good people trying to get the truth have been killed for it.

Princess Diana, Jill Dando, Monica Peterson (to name a very small few) etc were all killed because they were delving into unearthing the truth about paedophilia and child trafficking within our government/establishments. This goes all the way to the top.

Watch this..

Anyway... Back on topic to MK Ultra.

Dear OP Sky, thanks for the thread, its good to see info like this up. Its important people look at all info for themselves and make their own informed view on the matter.

Personally I wouldn't have used Nicky Hilton as a prime example of MK Ultra. People like Kesha, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus or Marilyn Munroe etc are far more convincing as MK Ultra victims.

Have you seen this?

www.cia.gov...

Makes for interesting and disturbing reading. Though I dread to think what they are up to now.

I also think its interesting to note that MK Ultra is unccanily similar to the secret intelligence project "Ultra" in Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes, UK. During World War Two the Enigma code was cracked in Bletchley, which hastened the end of the war in Europe. Hmmm so I guess they would be pretty good at codes and symbolism huh..

JFKs assassin was MK Ultra. Marilyn Munroe was MK Ultra. She was the first, establishment created "plasticized celebrity". I would imagine they are very good at it now. Though as Q said their symbolism will be their down fall. And how true!

S&F.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Rikku

The painter seems to get ignored...I guess because they aren’t the target, so who cares.

Podesta bought it, and we hate him so we’ll just concentrate on just him.

Sound conspiracy logic.

If you bought some pedo art, I would think you're likely a pedo, why else would you purchase that kind of art?

The painter obviously being a sicko perv as well clearly has a market to sell his work, and that is very big tell.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I never denied it was widespread, just using the most well known example.

What I’m denying is pizzagate, that is pure fantasy and political trolling.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
i dont care much for what google tells you, or for that snopes link i'm sure you're about to post.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The artist, if I recall, is quite well known.

And it’s clearly not pedo art, as it was legally sold and remains legally owned.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So you don’t care for facts that discredit your beliefs.

Got it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i dont think youve given any facts that discredit anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The fact is the Podesta might have bad taste, but it isn't against the law.

Another fact is that all this came out over a year ago and there is nothing new. It's dead except for those who think repeating the same thing over and over on the net is going to make it come true.
edit on 29-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Fact: No pizzagate victims.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

... left alive to talk about it.

There, fixed it for ya!

P

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Chadders my little bean!

Hillary Clinton thinks she lost the election because of PG. I guess that kind of makes her a victim. But how can she be a victim since she is tagged.

Life can be so paradoxical.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So you are completely comfortable with implicating a grandmother pimping out her grand kids??

All the other things are tenuous links with no substance.

Oh no, pedo art....err no.

He just bought it, he didn’t paint it.

I’m sure you believe that “killing room” that Alefantis had a photo of is an actual killing room too, right, because someone said so.

about the hotard comment besides an infant photo?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The artist, if I recall, is quite well known. And it’s clearly not pedo art, as it was legally sold and remains legally owned.

Funny you should say that. I think you find that they where a victim themselves in the past. So really you are wrong there. It is by defintion... Pedo art..

My hat is coming your way real soon. Hope you are hungry.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Oh no, pedo art....err no. He just bought it, he didn’t paint it.

there's a weird sentance.
its ok if he didnt paint it?

That line of thought is dangerous, that's like saying it's ok if they ever found CP on him if he didn't do the abuses himself.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Xenogears
There's q and Trump's order

Q from star treck and a double scoop?

Not sure what you are talking about.

trump's order is talking about confiscating assets from those aiding and abetting human rights abuses. Q is giving hints at what is happening behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Sorry, has anyone been arrested for owning or painting the painting?

No?

Then it’s not pedo is it?

You're not arrested for owning medieval art pieces with flying nude infants and children.

Only silly places like I think australia and UK jail for drawings or art. U.S.A has free speech. Theoretically photoreal cgi would be protected but that would depend on how you interpret obscenity laws vs free speech.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I agree that the right more readily see pedophiles operating everywhere. Its always been that way and always will be because conservative thought is built on protecting against perceived evil. Nonetheless, pizzagate involves both parties...Bush, McCain, Cheney, etc.

Yes it does involve both parties and its happenig in many countiries too. I wish others could see past this and see it for what it is.

star and flag

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
trump's order is talking about confiscating assets from those aiding and abetting human rights abuses. Q is giving hints at what is happening behind the scenes.

Trump's order is about confiscating assets from foreigners aiding and abetting human rights abuses. I doubt anything is going to be linked to PG.

Q sounds fake.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Apart from those taken by the Clinton Foundation or all those little dudes and duddetes that where caught be smuggled out of Haiti by Laura Silsby. Lucky for those little peeps she got caught and put in prison. The kids got reunited with there folks. Almost a happy until Hilary Clinton makes it her personal mission to get that women out of prison. Where is she now. Working for Amber Alert.

and no chadders my little bean its not fake news. I wish it was.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Trump's order is about confiscating assets from foreigners aiding and abetting human rights abuses. I doubt anything is going to be linked to PG

Those with eyes will see. Go and read some fbianon to warm yourself up if you are interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Have you heard of Kim Noble?
A trauma based mind control victim. Expresses her experiences through her art. Some of her artwork was on display at Comet Ping Pong.

Link

OP you may be interested as it goes a bit more into MK Ultra. With better images demonstrating how it works.

Some of her art exhibited at CPP.

Odd artwork to display in a family friendly pizza point.

Podesta's art tastes are just disturbing and weird.

Seems a little bit odd no?

There's also this screenshot of a post some brave Anon managed to dredge up and find from the dark web.

its a screenshot its safe to look at

An actual pedo confirming the pizza/pedo link.

As for the pedo symbols. Well the FBI uses them to identify the pedos/groups themselves.

There are too many links, connections and coincidences. Something is going on. And they are trying their damnedest to cover it up.

It reeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join