It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I saw enough when reddit was combing through Comet's and Alefantis' Instagram and comments, as well as Tony Podesta's "art" to see what these people are into. A scan through Miley Cirus' yields something similar.

What's disgraceful I think is for people who've also seen these things to be moved to run cover for them and try to deflect from the obvious.

It's not a right or left issue either.

I think it's high time that the occult theistic satanists who are involved in this stuff get taken down, no matter who they are or are associated with on the left or right it makes no difference.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Quite ironic that you'd quote the bible about people not hearing or seeing things because they don't want to in a thread about child abuse....

That's a good point, but otherwise, you could certainly be said to be in the dark or willfully blind.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You can follow the chicken little link eisegesis shared and get scared.

Or dig a little deeper to find out about the actual person behind panda head...

theninaproject.net...

www.designsponge.com...

Definitely an elite pedo!

But apparently I’m in the dark and ignorant, that must be why that voat page doesn’t even mention her name...

edit on 28/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Only by idiots.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The moral of the story is... lots and lots of money does not equal class or taste.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That picture of the pink door with the "goat horns" is a fox and those are its ears. You're just seeing what you want to see.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
That picture of the pink door with the "goat horns" is a fox and those are its ears.

You're right. My mistake.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
If she's just into bunnies and cats fine. If she's just into pizza, fine. If she's just into little nude babies, fine. If she's just into Richardson and Hefner fine. But ALL of this in COMBINATION? What a coincidence.

Darling Sky. That just implies that rather than being ficitious, it's factitious.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You can follow the chicken little link eisegesis shared and get scared.

Or dig a little deeper to find out about the actual person behind panda head...

From your second link:

Her choice of "decor" corroborates nicely with my other posts.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Her choice of "decor" corroborates nicely with my other posts.

Well spotted. The reverse bunny represents "alternative" forms of sex. The Pizza with eyes and mouth, the Mask, the 666...no idea what those represent.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Really wish I could read the page on the table in that last pic...The guy is holding one too as he makes a toast. Is it part of a ritual or just a wine menu? Lolz!

There used to be a blog a few years back that chronicled all of this mk stuff. Tons of pics and connect-the-dot associations of stars, movies, tv, fashion, music, etc. You could see how there are consistent themes across all media throughout the year. It seemed evident that it had to be organized/coordinated. Then the blog went dark but it was still archived. If I remember the name I'll pm you.

Creepy stuff, cool thread.
edit on 12/28/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The reverse playboy bunny is the logo of a band called loud boys.

Their name is right underneath it.

dcmusicdownload.com...

And I'm the one whose asleep eh?

You guys just see what you want to see.

edit on 28/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Hi Kosmicjack. Long time no read.

Yeah...I took a real close look at the Menu too. The whole problem is that we dont take a real close look often enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just seeing what you want to see.

Hey, any victims come forward yet?

No?

Odd....you'd think with all the attention the #metoo campaign is getting against these Hollywood satanic elite, that these people that you're so sure are part of it, would have victims coming forward....but nothing, zilch, nada.

And this hipster chick is most definitely an elite satanic pedo...

Oh but I'm just asleep, and just don't understand like you Do, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The whole problem is that we dont take a real close look often enough.

Sage advice.

Hopefully you can take it on for yourself some time.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hey, any victims come forward yet?

If all this is unreal to you, perhaps this is real enough to be worthy of some action.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I dont WANT to see a secret pedo-cabal sacrificing children. But as this has been suggested by people for the last few thousand years, perhaps its something to look into. Dont mind us, while we look into it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It’s all interconectered.

Here’s Trump, Melania and Sarah Palin indulging in.....*shudder* pizza..

There’s more pics in the link, also showing a young girl dining with them, no doubt to be abused later.

www.gossiprocks.com...

Come on man. Pizza is a very common food for people that go to restaurants. The child could have been any one of those peoples' child. I have been to countless restaurants where there were pizza and children with other couples. This is quite a stretch.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Institutionalised child sexual abuse within the Catholic church = very real.

Pizzagate = not real.

Here's a funny observation for you...

Located gets created by and lapped up by Christian conservatives against liberals..

It's as though it was all made up in response to the Catholic church scandals...

Not believable? Well how about how it's linked to Satanism?

Odd... Christian conservatives making up a child sexual abuse story against Satan worshipping liberals....

How convenient!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I saw enough when reddit was combing through Comet's and Alefantis' Instagram and comments, as well as Tony Podesta's "art" to see what these people are into. A scan through Miley Cirus' yields something similar.

What's disgraceful I think is for people who've also seen these things to be moved to run cover for them and try to deflect from the obvious.

It's not a right or left issue either.

I think it's high time that the occult theistic satanists who are involved in this stuff get taken down, no matter who they are or are associated with on the left or right it makes no difference.

If they've done actual crimes they should pay for them. But if they're just using symbols to be edgy or convey inappropriate ideas there's nothing to do.

It could use investigation.

Don't they say there are a lot of children that go missing near washington? What about the Laura Silsby rumor of getting convicted trying to smuggle dozens of children out of haiti?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join