It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Skyfloating

Institutionalised child sexual abuse within the Catholic church = very real.

Pizzagate = not real.

Here's a funny observation for you...

Located gets created by and lapped up by Christian conservatives against liberals..

It's as though it was all made up in response to the Catholic church scandals...

Not believable? Well how about how it's linked to Satanism?

Odd... Christian conservatives making up a child sexual abuse story against Satan worshipping liberals....

How convenient!

Writing sexual comments besides photos of children. Check.
Hosting Music groups that use pro-pedo symbols and have made pro-pedo comments. Check.

Suspicious emails about hot dogs, pizzas, handkerchiefs. check

Art that could be argued is pedo oriented. check

Not like pizzagate or pedogate as it is now called is some insane idea. There's smoke, whether there's fire it is too early to tell if there is or isn't

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yep because it's Christian conservatives behind all this....

SRSLY?

So you know nothing about "pizza gate" I see... I mean if you can't even name the right subset of "villains" going after the poor innocent glitterati and beltway bastards / their "edgy" artist entourages....

Why should anyone take anything you say seriously?

Oh, that's right... They shouldn't

PS team Jesus freak were and are the equivalent of the people who start rooting for a team in the NBA playoffs in game 5 of the finals and coincidentally pick the team already up 3 games to 1 to root for...
edit on 28-12-2017 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Just seeing what you want to see.

Hey, any victims come forward yet?

No?

Odd....you'd think with all the attention the #metoo campaign is getting against these Hollywood satanic elite, that these people that you're so sure are part of it, would have victims coming forward....but nothing, zilch, nada.

And this hipster chick is most definitely an elite satanic pedo...

Oh but I'm just asleep, and just don't understand like you Do, right?

Children grow up, if we assume they're interested in children, there'd be no use for them grown up. Word of the conspiracy involves cannibalism of missing or kidnapped children. Or ritual sacrifices. The dead tell no tales.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Institutionalised child sexual abuse within the Catholic church = very real.

Pizzagate = not real.

Here's a funny observation for you...

Located gets created by and lapped up by Christian conservatives against liberals..

It's as though it was all made up in response to the Catholic church scandals...

Not believable? Well how about how it's linked to Satanism?

Odd... Christian conservatives making up a child sexual abuse story against Satan worshipping liberals....

How convenient!

You seem stuck in this Lib vs Conservative thing. The Catholic Church is intimately linked with pizzagate and pedogate all along. You are not aware of that, because you havent looked into it. You havent looked into it because you see in terms of right-vs-left. Whatever comes from the right is wrong, whatever comes from the left is good.

Ive told you already that many Republicans are involved. Catholics are involved too. Many on the "right" are involved and just as many "liberals".

(IF this whole thing is valid)

And for the record: This whole left-right thing is a scam...havent you noticed yet?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Yep because it's Christian conservatives behind all this....

Did it not spawn from a pro Trump discussion board?

The largest pushers of this witch hunt are also some of the most vocal conservatives on this site as well.

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The whole left right thing is why it exists at all.

I’m stuck on it because that’s what it is...

The good, god fearing right against the evil, unholy left.

This started with Podesta (liberal), Alefantis (liberal) and Hillary, obviously Liberal.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

You’re creating your own narrative to fit.

What about the parents?

An insider?

Nothing....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You're simply incorrect. This has been alledged for centuries. Was it the "God-fearing right" who exposed the Catholic Church? No, it was the Boston Globe.

Anyways, this thread isn't about PG, strictly, but MKUltra and the entire weirdness associated with symbolism often used or displayed by elites such as Hilton. If you're not interested fine, there are PG topics elsewhere on the site. Or you can argue til the cows come home but Skyfloating's thesis remains that the symbolism may be used to communicate darker purposes.

The fact is you can go pick 20 random Instagram accounts and they won't have even a tiny percent of the weirdness that this chick and other elites have.

Why is that? And why are there persistent themes? And what do they mean?

That's what we are discussing.
edit on 12/28/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Too early to tell? It has been over a year and people are still posting the same played out "proof".

There is nothing new except a group of people, like Nicky Hilton, trolling and people wanting so bad for this to be true that they fall for it.
edit on 28-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

This started with Podesta (liberal), Alefantis (liberal) and Hillary, obviously Liberal.

Btw...the one person most instrumental in Draining the Swamp is a liberal. His name is Julian Assange...with the help of two other liberals: Glenn Greenwald and Seth Rich.

This is not about right vs left (are you guys EVER going to get bored of it?)...its about good vs horrible.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Honestly the leaks/swamp draining and the pg thing are not the same.

ETA: Let me expand on that. The leaks just put a bunch of info out there. WL never said look at this or that, this is what we found. At least I never saw that.

People started going through stuff and someone started seeing the secret "food themed" code like some digital age pareidolia. Just because both groups are interested in the data doesn't make them the same.
edit on 28-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Honestly the leaks/swamp draining and the pg thing are not the same.

They are actually. Wikileaks started pg.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sorry, had to edit.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

(Enough of that though...its been discussed many times elsewhere. The thread topic is MKUltra)
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I've seen it but it doesn't refute what I posted. WL never said "we found proof of child ritual sexual abuse". The ones who said that started pg and it was another group.

That second example is interesting because she (I recall it being a woman) hadn't even seen the handkerchief. She says she "thinks" it has a map and is pizza related and that the person who found it can can send it to him. Also, he responded saying it was his but he didn't care to have it back. If it was so nefarious why own up to it and why not secure it?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I don’t think you got my sarcasm.

With enough time, anyone could be twisted into this, even Trump, oddly enough though, republicans have been noticeably absent from pizzagate.

edit on 29/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The pool email has been debunked many times too, well when I say debunked I mean with context added...from memory it’s the girl’s grandmother saying that.

But of course that doesn’t push an agenda, so the snipped version is only used by those with questionable motives.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It said pizza that’s why.

The smoking gun, obviously.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

No, you’re right, it’s not exclusively pizzagate..

The pizzagate marlarky devalues the other aspects though.

And speaking of devalues, it seems some of these symbolisms are really stretching it..

“Errr the reverse bunny represents "alternative" forms of sex.” No, it’s a band’s sticker on the door of a hipster chick.

edit on 29/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It did not...

So, yeah... There's that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join