It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you're enjoying debates on who should pay more taxes the UN is loving the block chain!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You may think the elite do not like block chain or crypto currency well guess what, I'm here to tell you otherwise.

UN Coin

Promotes Equality and a Trust Economy
UNCoin was created to support the UN NGO organizations and cooperatives.

UNCoin is nothing without its global community, and we recognize that. So on behalf of the entire UNCoin Team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to our wonderful global community!

That's actually pretty awesome! Reminds me of the message of Walden University.

There seems to be this new energy bubbling up into the universe or world around us at this point in time, I'm not sure if all of you are catching onto it.

The UN explains blockchain as “a distributed database that is continuously updated and verified by its users. Each added block of data is ‘chained’ and becomes part of a growing list of records, under the surveillance of network members. This technology enables the transfer of assets and the recording of transactions through a secure database.”

% reasons the UN is jumping onto block chain

Oh, I'm sure they have Python scripts ready to go to mine data out of this soon to be repository! Oh the joys of having your every move and transaction traced and watched. Let's just eliminate the middle man of the NSA, CIA, FBI and other alphabet agencies and cut to the chase.

Crypto Valley

Welcome to Crypto Valley, Switzerland. Wonderful little town near the Swiss alps that been coined the Crypto Valley as a comparison to California's Silicone Valley in Northern California. They seem to have embraced it.

The Crypto Valley Association is an independent, government-supported association established to take full advantage of Switzerland’s strengths to build the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technologies ecosystem.

We support and connect startups and established enterprises through policy recommendations, projects across verticals, initiating and enabling research, and organizing conferences, hackathons, and other industry events.

Now is the future people.

We have entered into a new age.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

i dont think anyone was under the impression that government disliked blockchain technology for their own uses.

rather the belief is the government dislikes the public making use of blockchain technology to run currencies beyond government control.

which really makes sense why they are making efforts to integrate blockchain tech into their own forms of currency that they can control. they cant beat the crypto market so now they join it. to compete with it.

and it isnt just the un, many major world powers, governments, corporations, banks, monopolies, are all getting in on the action at an ever increasing rate, blockchain technology will be integrated into almost every facet of our digital and mechanical lives, and it will benefit us greatly in the right hands,

personally i believe it will also make it very obvious to all just whos hands are the bad ones as well, the tech itself is so inherently transparent, this truly is the start of a new age.

back in august i made a thread about these exact thoughts on blockchain www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well, it's not going to be very hard to compete especially if they make paying your taxes in their coin an option and or make goods cheaper with that coin among other things...

I think people will love it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I will be staying away from it.

I already have my lucky 7 picked out.

And Uncoin ain't one of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
You may think the elite do not like block chain or crypto currency well guess what, I'm here to tell you otherwise.

Pal, FYI, the crypto currency was introduced to the world via a secret "black ops" program right out of the defense intelligence agencies in the Grand O'ld U.S.of.A

The reason for the introduction of bitcoin, etc.., was the need to have a mechanism for payments involving transactions required by intelligence operatives in the field, that would be anonymous like paper money used to be.

The basic problem the USA intelligencia was trying to solve with bitcoin, was that as cash is being "phased out", all the "fiat based" monetary transactions occurring in the digital world were being "tracked" to the penny, and it's become almost impossible to send, say a spy to Russia, and equip that spy with funds to perform various ops, without the Russian government seeing all the money flows going through their banking system, and penetrating that spy's operations by tracking the movement of his funds.

The fight against money laundering has had a negative effect on the intelligence gathering ops around the world, because the same anonymous money transactions the "criminals" used, were useful for the "intelligence" operations too.

So, they had to do something, as banking rules became tighter and tighter to fight tax evaders and drug cartels.etc..

They had to "put back" into the monetary system an alternative "anonymous" currency to maintain "secret ops."

That's why bitcoin exists, and is doing so well. Black ops programs are pushing the currency up, so that it would quickly become adopted by the whole world.

It's not an accident, nor fluke, nor random event, that bitcoin is here.

It's a deliberate military style precision operation designed to give the US agents abroad "the tools" to continue to do their jobs "in secret."

edit on 19-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
At the highest level the World Bank decides the fate of countries.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAHThe establishment of international economic order (cashless society)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The "new age" is upon us as the world speeds towards it's final destination. Shizzle is happening FAST and across all platforms of dominance or potential dominance. To fast for us to comprehend or to keep up with all the balls in play.

To distill it down to it's irreducible components: It's dark vs light. I'm personally convinced of it anyways. Mileage may vary.

What's that I smell cooking? Could it be Spirits?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Just to repeatnto the hard of hearing for the millionth time in the last 15 years:

BITCOIN is the beginning of digital currency. All the crypto tomb of humanity currencies will amalgamate and mot states of the world will agree to adopt it as the global internet digital currency. The UN is just doing its protocolled thing and accepting the new latest currency enslaver of the masses.

Enjoy your beastcoin like you enjoy your burger. Eat it till every artery is clogged with greed.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Nobody thinks they don’t like block chain. They don’t like Bitcoin because they can’t produce it out of thin air.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Someone on ATS with the know how, should make a coin for the members here.

Call it Conspiri-Coin.

Id buy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Because its not centralized

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And who exactly created it?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They would.....
It's the way they roll
The one most corrupt group in history (or prehistory for that matter)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Nobody thinks they don’t like block chain. They don’t like Bitcoin because they can’t produce it out of thin air.

But they can subdivide Bitcoin into smaller and smaller "chunks" without limit.

So, effectively, you can still create an unlimited supply of fractional coin.

If they had both an upper limit, and a lower limit on how small a subdivision would be allowed, then, and only then, could you say they "can't produce it out of thin air."

Even the universe has a lower limit, when we subdivide matter, we arrive at "atoms", that are the last subdivision before we start to destroy the element altogether.

Bitcoin has no lower limit.

So, it's still like fiat money, infinitely printable in digital bits.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The issue is that money is a concept that only exists in the human mind. That means you can, in fact, have as much money as you want to exist. There's no limit on things that don't actually exist.

Fiat is just a blatant acknowledgement of this fact. Gold standard currency was as made up as fiat currency - its just that they decided there should be a cap on the amount of money. Conveniently, it was based on something only the wealthy and the government had access to. They eventually found out they were holding themselves back by imposing such a cap and trying to accumulate a larger % of a fixed amount rather than just making more money as they wished.

top topics

join