It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Senate’s Russia Investigation Is Now Looking Into Jill Stein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

LOL....But it's only McCarthyism when it doesn't involve Republicans.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Whuddyamean?

They don't like the taste of their own kool-aid? Weird.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They are cheering a banana republic on.

With glee.

I know.

I have been saying from the beginning of this,

Trump will be fine in 4 or 8 years.

Is it worth setting the precdent to destroy any chance of any outsider like Bernie or trump or Stein or any other third party candidate to cheer on the deep state and there russia narrative to take trump out.

Many said yes.

And now they see how actual prgressives such as Bernie or Stein will be dealt with the same way.

I hope it was worth it for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Perhaps they're searching for the Clinton money connections to the Stein recount. After making such a public deal out of it, Hillary could not challenge the election publicly, but we all wondered why Stein challenged for recount in states where Hillary so narrowly lost and was counting on victory.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Perhaps they're searching for the Clinton money connections to the Stein recount. After making such a public deal out of it, Hillary could not challenge the election publicly, but we all wondered why Stein challenged for recount in states where Hillary so narrowly lost and was counting on victory.

yeah it really made no sense. stein completely torched her political career with that move alienating her from her very base

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: IAMTAT

She doesn't have to give it back.

The only rule is 'no personal use'.

It can be used for other political purposes.

...what if Russians contributed to her election recount fund?

This!

If she took money from Russians or allowed their help in any way, the Demo have another talking point as to why Hillary lost. Remember, Stein took away a lot of Hillary votes in some key Michigan counties, remember?

This could be just another reason to keep it all going per that Washington Post report. It's clear Trump is never going down from this, but the Dems will keep up the charade because of the unprecedented access they have to the Presidency from the investigation.

It's pretty amazing how low these people are. They're like slugs in need of a good salt bath!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The senate committee is led by the gop...

I guarentee if it is even true, it is part of their deflection to cover up for trump..

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Our taxpayer money is sure being used well, huh? It's like they don't value the hard-earned money they take from us.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Our taxpayer money is sure being used well, huh? It's like they don't value the hard-earned money they take from us.

What else is new?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And they wonder why we want a tax cut

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Considering it is against Federal law gor a person involved in running for an elected position to accept money from foreign nations I would say if Stein did do that she is in trouble.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anything will come of this other than to squash a party that is trying to emerge. I do not care for Jill Stein. a reply to: Grambler

top topics

<< 1   >>

join