It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of reversals and things like net neutrality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Net neutrality was being discussed everywhere on the MSM. Faux, MSNBC, CNN and on and on. Most of the talking heads or puppets if you like were repeating the same things consumers were claiming to be afraid of on air.

This reminded me of something a lot less talked about around here in the last few years.

Allow me to clear a few things up for you before you continue to read as many will agree and choose not to comment and many will read with general curiosity, not comment and continue to learn on their quest for the truth. The last group are the ones I mainly make threads like these for, not you the average person who is about to comment something rude, negative or generally off topic.

This idea was most popularized by old stories of your mother telling you that, "It's the devils music, turn it off!" during the early rock and roll years and stories of playing music backwards and it sounding sort of satanic.

This is one of the more popular most recent versions of this that many right wingers were posting all over and hit a lot of conspiracy shows. This is a video of playing Obama's theme, "Yes we can!" backwards to reveal him saying, "Thank you Satan" as a law of reversal.

The law of reversal is actually not just an Aliester Crowley principle or teaching as many would have you believe but it's been used by different groups and orders for a very long time.

Here is a few more examples of another popular concept known as "backmasking" in music. A lot of people know about this I'm personally still not 100% convinced about anything concerning entertainment or the music industry however my eye is open to new information in regards to the actual truth of this happening with this being the intent.

Regardless... backmasking is another esoteric principle of the law of reversals.

The main principle of this "law" is that the opposite of everything is true. This is how they play the mainstream narratives out into the public. It's real, it's something some people are aware of and it's apart of the cultural meme propagated by the MSM and Social Media. This idea stems from something much deeper and darker which I was going to skip in this thread.

This stems directly from an attack on the "universal intelligence" otherwise known as %god%. What this signify s to many is a rebellion against this god. So what this means is that this "hidden force" whatever it is suggests that nothing god has done is good enough and that man's intelligence is better than gods and so on and so forth.

this view is not necessarily my view but the view of those who believe in it and practice it

You ever wonder why it seems like everything they tell you the total opposite of what they said is true??

Remember that when you see things being promote in the MSM and look at it from all angles. Try not to fall into traps and for brainwashing, you end up fighting against your own interests.
edit on 16-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Americans are missing the true point of what may happen. It is about COLLECTING TAXES ON WHAT YOU BUY on the net. Remember "music is magic" told you folks so.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It will really stink when your ISP charges you for downloading YouTube videos because they prefer to promote their own YouTube technology. Or they just want to gouge you for more money.

And then the ISP can just stop YouTube from being accessible at all on their own private network unless YouTube pays the ISP exorbitant fees.

The beauty of net neutrality is as a consumer I have a very well defined meaning to the word "Internet". But without net neutrality the "internet" suddenly becomes AOL again.

It's alright, a new Internet will rise having net neutrality because that is what sells. The AOL business model failed miserably in the marketplace. Any company not embracing net neutrality will eventually fail because they will not be able to control their own greed.

edit on 17-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Steven Case did pretty damned well, however.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For a short time. What do you think the market cap is for all the companies that have profited from the Internet is compared to AOL's all time high market cap?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

For a short time.
Long enough. Long enough.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Anyone remember the AOL / Time-Warner merger? AOL was the biggest player in the business; they would send AOL CD's through the post, give them away with magazines, have promotional displays in hotel receptions and railway station shops. If you were traveling and wanted to get online, AOL was there for you, along with other ISP's offering a "free" monthly trial.

At the time they seemed to be invincible, they merged with Times-Warner, another invincible media content creation company at the time. AOL had the monopoly over home and "mobile" internet provision for anyone staying in a hotel room and taking a laptop with them. Every city had a AOL modem pool with local dial-up rates. Call a special number and you would be connected to the nearest modem pool.

Unfortunately, this was AOL's achilles heel. While it was great for stockholders to see that installing a modem pool in every city was an instant cash cow with customer accounts paid via credit card, customers were getting fed up of having to wait in line only to be kicked off 10 minutes later, or not even being able to get online at all for an entire evening. Even then, they were still paying per minute.

New competition arrived in the form of cable TV companies offering Internet service on their digital fibre-optic networks. Suddenly, there was no need for dial-up modem pools, having to waiting in line and risk being kicked off. The problem them was slow down as hundreds of users tried to go online at the same time. As telephone companies were offering their own ADSL/DSL services, they made a parody of this:

Combined with the availabilty of wi-fi routers, any hotel or home can now offer free internet service if they want to, but some hotels try and charge tens of dollars for this "upgrade". As an alternative, we have 3G/4G mobile networks. The only problem now is some areas aren't covered, some hotels try and "jam" mobile phone services in order to force users onto their own hotel wi-fi networks and the mobile phone operators also try and charge extra to have "unlimited" access to various services likes video, messaging and news.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

When Obama says "Yes we can" backward, rather than "Thank you Satan", I hear something like "Nake you say". Which, not surprisingly, is basically what "Yes we can" would predictably sound like if you look at the words phonetically.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's called anti trust or trust busting. They can't do that and I'm sure Google can finance an attorney to take that on.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

AOL played a major roll in getting PC's and the internet into every household and they were titans. Also how I became familiarized with the internet very early on and learned things like DOS and Windows 3.0 because of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with the "law of reversals", though I have heard of backmasking and such. I would appreciate if you elaborated on your understanding of this law.

This reminds me of a battle between the conscious and the subconscious (head and body) of humanity. They are not working together. I see most of these secret societies as the conscious (head) trying to control or rule over the subconscious (body) through manipulation and subterfuge. It reminds me of the truncated pyramid - the top broken off. Trying to separate itself from the body. The top thinks it's better because it is the highest rank. Though, it fails to realize it is still in the pyramid.

from my perspective, I think this backmasking and lying is the head just telling the body what it wants to hear and doing its own thing anyway (the backmasking hiding the spell within the song). The body eventually finds out and lashes out at the head and more chaos ensues. We as humanity need to work as a group and stop lying to ourselves and each other.

top topics

join