It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Multi-states ufo sighting on Dec.9th in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
On. Saturday Dec.9th there were a number of multi=states sightings of a grouping of generally red lights flashing over a number of areas. The largest number of sightings seemed to be reported in the Kansas, and Colorado areas, as well as Montana. NUFORC said there were no green colored lights reported. which would have indicated comventional aircraft. In at least one witness report, the person who saw the lights fly over his house, there was no sound heard, and in fact multiple people who saw the lights heard no sound at all.

Nuforc main page.

Denver area sightings video:

Witness report in Montana
Witness saw objects in a field, rectangular, flashing red light, 0ccasional whitish light. Tried to take cell video, but could not see them.

Witness two report, also from Montana.

These sightings were also posted on Ufonw.com website.

Witness from Colorado.
Bote that he said on the news they are saying it is aircraft from Buckley AFB, but said the problem was there was no aircraft noise as the line of lghts went over his house.

Emporia Kansas sightings.
Witness tried to take video from cell phone but the quality was not good.

Colony Kansas witness sighting.
edit on 15am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15am31am5091 by data5091 because: typos

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

It was 40 C-17s, and 20 C-130s from bases around the country, heading to Nellis as part of a Joint Force Exercise, called Coyote Freedom.

Talked about here.

Video of Coyote Freedom in action.

Not a UFO, just military training in Nevada that required a large effort.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

sorry forgot to search the threads first. Still noted by many no noises heard at all from multiple sources fwiw.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You don't normally hear planes flying over at 40,000 feet.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Don't let that discourage you. Still nicely presented.
S&F for effort.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

sorry forgot to search the threads first. Still noted by many no noises heard at all from multiple sources fwiw.

Wondering how often people hear the sound of aircraft flying at altitude to begin with? Especially when they're in a city or town and the aircraft are at altitude miles and miles away?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It was 40 C-17s, and 20 C-130s from bases around the country, heading to Nellis as part of a Joint Force Exercise, called Coyote Freedom.

Joint Force preparations for invading another hapless country, probably Korea. They will need massive resupply by air once the balloon goes up. You can tell its a precursor because it includes the word "Freedom".

Just like Operation "Iraqi Freedom" and "Enduring Freedom".

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

thank you so much. I appreciate that.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I live right in a city with moderate high air traffic. I never hear them at those altitudes (military flies higher than civilian craft) unless I am in the middle of one of our county parks outside of the urban parts. Than I can just barely hear a faint low hum-rumble, and will look up to see a jet far away in the sky. But That is never noticeable in my front yard or on any city streets.

You would have to be pretty isolated, surrounded by trees helps, and sort of be under it.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: data5091

Wondering how often people hear the sound of aircraft flying at altitude to begin with? Especially when they're in a city or town and the aircraft are at altitude miles and miles away?

You can if its quiet enough and your are patient. The sound from an airliner in the stratosphere takes up to thirty five seconds at 35 , ooo feet.

Most peoples attentions spans aren't long enough though.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Joint Force preparations for invading another hapless country, probably Korea.

Just imagine how much fodder you'd have for your koreaphilia then!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I live right in a city with moderate high air traffic. I never hear them at those altitudes (military flies higher than civilian craft) unless I am in the middle of one of our county parks outside of the urban parts. Than I can just barely hear a faint low hum-rumble, and will look up to see a jet far away in the sky. But That is never noticeable in my front yard or on any city streets.

You would have to be pretty isolated, surrounded by trees helps, and sort of be under it.

Exactly. The only time I hear aircraft is when they drop down to do a flyby for a football game, or the airport has them approaching/departing directly overhead of wherever I happen to be. I'm genuinely not sure what these people expected to hear from aircraft flying at tens of thousands of feet, miles away from wherever they were standing. One of the "witnesses" said you can't hear anything even though you can sort of almost make-out the sound of aircraft engine at the very beginning of his video....and then a train goes by.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Joint Force preparations for invading another hapless country, probably Korea. They will need massive resupply by air once the balloon goes up. You can tell its a precursor because it includes the word "Freedom".

Just like Operation "Iraqi Freedom" and "Enduring Freedom".

A war with North Korea would last 5 mins.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Weapons School Integration exercises (JFEX) take place every six months. They have two classes a year to teach instructors that go back to their units and teach other pilots and crew members what they learned. Each class graduates roughly 80 instructors.

The United States Air Force Weapons School teaches graduate-level instructor courses that provide the world's most advanced training in weapons and tactics employment to officers of the combat air forces and mobility air forces.

Every six months, the United States Air Force Weapons School produces approximately 80 graduates who are expert instructors on weapons, weapons systems, and air and space integration.

Students who take the Weapons School course receive an average of 400 hours of graduate-level academics and participate in demanding combat training missions.

www.nellis.af.mil...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Is that the USAF version of TOPGUN?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
closer to three months actually. If it starts closing in on six months though, I think China would just pour over the border and say its game over guys. Thats why we have to make sure the South Koreans use their new regime killer division and eviscerate all vestiges of the former ruling party within three months. Any longer and China will push their border up to the DMZ and everybody has to call it a day.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yes, but it encompasses more than just fighters. The Navy only really has to worry about fighters, and a few support aircraft. With the Weapons School classes, they cover large transports, fighters, ground attack...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

With the Weapons School classes, they cover large transports, fighters, ground attack...

But do they also cover beach volleyball and inverted Polaroid photography?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No, they leave those to the Navy. I'd make a few jokes, but they're definitely not ATS appropriate.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Feel free to u2u them, I always enjoy a good Navy joke!

Serious note - I appreciate the info, as always.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join