It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Toby!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I imagine that some of you guys have seen this before but I think it is pretty funny that this person is actually getting money off of it.
Here is the link: www.savetoby.com

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
is that legal?

wheres the ASPCA?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
I imagine that some of you guys have seen this before but I think it is pretty funny that this person is actually getting money off of it.

Is it really any different from all the other twisted shams that are pulled for the sake of money. You know like the US government, the pharmesutical industry, democracy, freetrade, etc.

PS I did laugh.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It says on the bottom that he has 15k allready !!! Well, that does it, Im puttin a pic of my kids on there....

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
$15k already....

I know.. .

I'm going to do one of those...

Save Jerry's Finger... if I don't get $25k in 90 days, I'm going to cut off my left ring finger.... ( picked that one for obvious reasons )...

You guys think it will work ?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That won't work because you are not an animal, its those PETA members that are giving all the money.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Save Jerry's Finger... if I don't get $25k in 90 days, I'm going to cut off my left ring finger.... ( picked that one for obvious reasons )...

You guys think it will work ?

To be straight up, I think the volume of appeal for this strategy would be less than for a more conventional approach such as selling the aforesaid finger to the highest bidder, hence specifically targeting the collectors of such things.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The recipes at savetoby.com are pretty good too.

*I retract that. The selections are great, but the instructions are useless in a culinary sense.*

[edit on 15-2-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This has to be a joke. If this guy wants to eat his pet rabbit, what's to stop him and who would care? What if the guy get's $49.000 and still eats the rabbit? What if he gets $49,000 and doesn't eat the rabbit? What if he kills it and doesn't eat it? What if the rabbit eats him?

Well, it's sure is easy money, even if it is twisted. I guess on the WWW there's no problem finding at least 14,000 suckers with a buck.

[edit on 05/2/18 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join