It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Clinton's thesis was on Saul Alinsky. One of his tenets was: "The ends justify the means". She lives by this philosophy because the libs always think their "causes" are more righteous and above Lady Justice.

Remember when Harry Reid said that Romney had not paid taxes for years? That was a lie and when finally confronted with that fact, Reid said (paraphrasing): Well, he didn't win, did he?

That's how the left plays the game. Truth is anathema to them. It's only about the end result.

edit on 8-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
if she capable of lying once she's capable of lying twice.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Pol was right again. Damn say what you will about the whole board over there but they have some pretty amazing investigative skills. Twitter court is already in session and demands Gloria Allreds head on a platter. Another case that harms the believability of true victims like myself that had to endure sexual abuse. Thanks for nothing you dumb #. She should be disbarred. That's why i don't believe just every accusation that is flying around. Gloria probably paid her a hefty sum as well.

edit on 8-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This woman that lied and forged the note should be charged with something and either fined or jailed.

Sexual abuse is a serious matter, and women that use the current highly sensitive climate to ruin a man should have to pay a high price, imo.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Adding notes beneath what someone writes is not forgery.

Thread and article title are Intentionally misleading.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
so roy moore still wrote the bit about a sweet and beautiful girl and christmass 1977, and the girl added in the date and location underneath? that's all?

calling BS on breitbart for millionth time, then. he still signed it, he still wrote that crap above his name. this does nothing to discredit her story.

ETA here is a link to the inscription, since some of you don't seem familiar with it.

cdn.cnn.com...

so he signs high school girls' yearbooks, attends their graduations, calls them out of class to ask them for dates, and is known by local authorities for cruising malls and high school games at this time period... but you still think that she wrote that date and place herself so everything is discredited and roy is a good man?

lolk... i see how this kind of mindset worked in trump's favor but i'm always amazed by it.
edit on 8-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Quote, OP, "Accuser admits to faking the yearbook"
That is NOT what she said.
HOLD IT,

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson on Friday admitted to ABC that she added the date and place to Moore’s signature in her 1977 yearbook. “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore... Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House,” the yearbook inscription read. Although Nelson’s lawyer Gloria Allred initially attributed the entire note to Moore, Nelson now says the date and restaurant annotations were hers. However, Nelson emphasized, the rest of the signature is authentic and she stands by her accusation that, when she was 16 years old, Moore groped and attempted to rape her. Although her admission does not compromise the meat of her story, it will likely give ammo to the Alabama Republican and his supporters who have called his accusers liars and suggested Nelson’s yearbook signature was a forgery.
www.thedailybeast.com...

The date at the END is hers.....Man. FACT CHECK....this happens all the time with people....See it and run with it, all the people read what is FAKE NEWS and spread it as FACT....NOT COOL. Hand writing expert should be called in for the signature. That would clear any doubt...Also yes she should have said that from the start. For sure, but that doesn't mean he didn't do the things she says.

The initial story was it was all his writing.

As for getting an expert to confirm the signature.....Allard has set an impossible hurdle:

Nelson’s attorney, Gloria Allred, released a statement after the press conference Wednesday indicating that they would agree to allow the yearbook to be examined by “an independent expert or experts,” .but only after a U.S. Senate committee agrees to conduct a hearing into the accusations about Moore. Nelson is willing to testify under oath before the Senate regarding her allegations

Logic demands why an Attorney would set such an impossible standard to prove her clients accusation?
edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

She previously said Moore wrote the whole thing. Now she's backpedaling and has admitted that the date and the "Old Hickory House" note were hers. Why should I believe her story now?

By the way, former waitresses at the Old Hickory House have come forward to say Beverly Nelson never worked there, and the restaurant would not have employed a 16-year-old anyway.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

do you think they care?

even though moore also didn't oversee her divorce and proven, they already convinced themselves.

now i recon this thread will go for a few pages, when the thread is misleading and iffy selective wording from barfcrap...

just to reiterate, she wrote the date and place... and no moore wasn't the judge ruling in her divorce...

but, doesnt matter, does it OP?

+8 more 
link   
Dude, she lied about that. Now she is correcting the lies to salvage the narrative.
If you drop your fresh laundry in the mud it'sNOT just dirty only in the muddy spots.

The contention was from the very beginning she is lying. She simply has to be found consistantly telling the truth to be accepted for telling the truth. That's how credibility works.

She is a proven liar, forger and really poor actor.
But at least the lawyer gets paid. But i doubt not a nickel of it came from Ms. Nelsen

This is not a tricky thought train.
The only evidence is the word of a proven lie by a liar!
reply to: kurthall

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Does this one example discount the numerous other examples? I think someone's please pulling straws to invalidate any sexual harassment claims.

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Well it is implied that Gloria Allred knew that this case could be dismissed because of evidence tempering and that's why she refused to hand over the yearbook. She put the whole case in jeopardy now. I don't give a f#ck about Roy Moore but this sure looks like a political hit job.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Evidently, she is still refusing to turn the yearbook over for forensic analysis....hmnmm.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: pavil

she can't make notes in her own yearbook?

did she change her handwriting to make the notes?

Exactly, I have my yearbook from 30 years ago, and Yes there are personal notes I wrote on some of the signatures, I guess for memories looking back I am not even sure why, but I did. When your 18 you think there is never going to be anything more important than that time in your life, LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: pavil

she can't make notes in her own yearbook?

did she change her handwriting to make the notes?

Exactly, I have my yearbook from 30 years ago, and Yes there are personal notes I wrote on some of the signatures, I guess for memories looking back I am not even sure why, but I did. When your 18 you think there is never going to be anything more important than that time in your life, LOL.

This sounds unbelievably sad. The best thing in your life? Seriously?
edit on 8-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It sounds like at this point Moore may have grounds for a libel case. May not win...but if i were innocent of accusations like that i'd go full force to defend my reputation.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So, if her suit depends upon this yearbook writing as evidence in court, isn't that now tainted eidence and could be considered inadmissible as it was tampered with?

Again, anything to win.........screw any man's reputation. That is also in following with the radical feminist movement as well.

And it is sad so many here are defending that philosophy here and now.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
if she capable of lying once she's capable of lying twice.

Pretty sure Moore is lying, what about the girl he gave the card to, when she was 17, and the what 8 other women who came forward? Stop defending a creep, and don't give me the innocent till proven guilty BS, because I am pretty sure you wanted Frankens head. So don't be hypocritical, please. Its embarrassing.

edit on 8-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 8-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
moore wrote 'christmas 1977' himself. he wrote the sweet and beautiful girl bit himself.

why would falsely attributing a specific date and place to him make this any worse for him?

talk about grasping at straws...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

j

exactly, it's clearly different handwriting, she wasn't trying to pull one over on anyone.

forging? Christ almighty - reeks of desperation once again!

folks here don't seem to think Alabama voters have much sense. wow.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join