It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo Provides Update on Arpaio investigation into Forged Obama Birth Certificate(Dec 2017)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Seriously. This conspiracy theory is a giant exercise in confirmation bias. It shows that people only believe what they want to believe and never change their minds as new information is released. Obama made it through 8 years as the President, continuing to believe this sham of a CT is just sad.

I think it's about more than just a simple CT. Many people truly believed this nonsense and thought this would be what brought Obama down. Continuing to pursue the issue is more of a matter of saving face without having to admit it was complete BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Have you "the public" seen any other elected official's paper birth certificate? No? Huh? That's weird, isn't it? I mean, with all the hoopla and idiocy surrounding this one specific birth certificate, with almost nine years of failure behind the birther movement, you would think that the public having inspected every other elected official's paper birth certificate would have been quite common, so as to create such a fuss.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah. It is certainly morphing into something far uglier. It's not like you can accomplish anything even if you prove it true or anything. Obama's terms are finished; this won't invalidate his Presidency either. It happened, time is unchangeable.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Seriously. This conspiracy theory is a giant exercise in confirmation bias. It shows that people only believe what they want to believe...

Like the people who believed that Obama's parents weren't married when he was born and starred Shamrock's comment?

I bet you starred that comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: amy2x
BREAKING! Block Busting Info.Hawaii Department of Health was BREACHED numerous times by “entity” in D.C. during Barack Obama Birth Certificate investigation! -Hard copy evidence exists! Mike Zullo With Exclusive and Breaking Revelations about Obama Fraud Investigation.Interview with Carl Gallups on Freedom Friday Radio Program 1330 WEBY AM – Gulf Coast Talk Radio.

(Discussed by MIke Zullo in this Video) Never before released information!.

"The reality is the public has never seen an original paper document. What they have seen was a manually created depiction of what one is supposed to look like. The reality is the public has never seen an original paper document. You've seen a PDF file. It has no legal authority and no one is under any obligation to accept it as any type of legal authority. It means nothing means absolutely nothing so they've seen absolutely nothing. What we've seen was a manually created depiction of what a genuine birth certificate should have or may have looked like but we never saw the actual document. The investigation has found that there's hard evidence there's something wrong with the document. Right during the course of our investigation we came up with what's known as circumstantial factors or circumstantial fact or indirect evidence. They manufactured that PDF file to present it to the nation as if it was factual evidence, an actually true birth certificate and the reality is it never was the birth certificate.

We have documentation that points to about 7 computer breaches over a four-year span of time. It looks to be coming from Washington DC Virginia area into the Department of Health and Hawaii's vital statistic records that are housed at the University of Hawaii. We have hard copy records of those breaches. It was being digitally breached during the time of this investigation. We have the evidence of it from an entity and that's all I'm gonna say. It's in the area of Washington DC. There was an absolute coordinated effort on part of the deep state which involved Congress, media law enforcement etc etc to make this whole thing go away at the same time these breaches were going on in the Department of Health and Hawaii. This is a part of the universe shattering information you've never heard this before out of my mouth. You're hearing it today and there's much more. All of this evidence has been given to some very trusted and high-ranking people in Washington DC and other places in case something happens to Mike Zullo or Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Sheriff Joe Arpaio has said over and over again that he's going to turn this over for safekeeping. There are lawmakers that have it but we are waiting for the players to change. I've been sitting on these things for a very long time. We are waiting and we're gonna pick the time that right reveal everything!"

amy2x; I was anxiously waiting for something to happen with this investigation while Obama was in office. I was greatly disappointed. According to Mike Zullo, his team has been hindered by the Deep state. I think they hope that a bunch of Rhino Republicans are going to be gone in the near future and all their evidence can be presented to the proper authorities once changes are made. Makes perfect sense to me that this is the route they have to take with the investigation. Much craziness being exposed about the FBI in recent days. I have little faith in the FBI at this time. FBI currently seems to be a political branch of the Democrat Party or other secret governing forces. Explosive info from Mike Zullo on several hacks into the Department of Health and Hawaii's vital statistic records!

The Video is 33.49 Long. NEW INFO so worth listening to the whole thing. Some current event stuff is also mixed in during their discussion and George Soros is mentioned.

I started a thread several months ago asking if anyone had ever debunked the birth certificate forgery claims of Arpaio / Zullo. The thread got almost 200 replies and no one posted any info or source that actually provided any information debunking it being a forgery.

It is interesting as it would seem really easy to debunk, but no one has to my knowledge other than using character assassination techniques.

Obama's Birth Certificate

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Well you must not have looked very hard. I see a link to a well written refutation of the forgery claims 9 posts into your thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously. This conspiracy theory is a giant exercise in confirmation bias. It shows that people only believe what they want to believe...

Like the people who believed that Obama's parents weren't married when he was born and starred Shamrock's comment?

Nice strawman/substanceless post you got there. Just an empty attack because you don't like me. YAWWWWWN
edit on 4-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And you think you have room to call other people sad after that comment?

lol.

ETA: Good move completely editing your original comment away. It was pretty bad.

Also, you're growing on me. I wouldn't say I don't like you.
edit on 12/4/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excuse me? You attack me. I answer by casually dismissing your idiocy and that reduces MY credibility? Get out of here with your bush league arguing!

PS: Well you are growing on me like mold with your responses to me in the thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Being ignorant of whether or not his parents were married at the time is not comparable to a made-up conspiracy theory that appeals to political partisanship and confirmation bias.
edit on 4-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well you must not have looked very hard. I see a link to a well written refutation of the forgery claims 9 posts into your thread.

That post did not actually address the actual forgery issues in question... of course, you'd know this if you actually read / listened to any of the information provided.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

That post did not actually address the actual forgery issues in question... of course, you'd know this if you actually read / listened to any of the information provided.

Uh huh... Likely story. Keep that idiotic narrative spinning because you are too invested to admit you were wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

In fairness to myself (since I'm being held up as some sort of example here), my belief wasn't born out of any want to believe that way. I'm perfectly willing to cop to my own ignorance of the facts in this case, but I'd rather not be lumped in with some sorta confirmation bias thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I only take it as far as the best evidence leads. That's why i refuse to speculate that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

(But his short form birth certificate is demonstrably fraudulent...according to the best evidence, too.)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I saw the PDF layered photoshop hack job they called a birth certificate.
It certainly wasn't a scan of an actual document, of that I am 100% positive.
You can't open a bank account with the actual documents of his shown the American public.
That should set off alarm bells for everyone.

The level of desperate, defensive lashing out against people for just the mere mention of the subject should set off alarm bells. I mean...if it has already been proven to be legit all these years later, and there's nothing to cast any doubt on the validity of the certificate, then why all the disproportionate rage and rush to derail every attempt at discussing it?

Seems like if he's truly done nothing wrong and all this time has passed, there'd be no need for such a volatile reaction to something that's so easily dismissed as nonsense.

Someone should really tell them that such defensive overreaction mixed with poorly affected derisive nonchalance does nothing but make this whole thing suddenly look like maybe more people ought to be taking this more seriously than previously thought. I know I didn't really care too much until I saw all the venom and fangs coming out at people trying to discuss this.

Now I'm thinking maybe there's something to it after all. Hell, if they keep it up they might just get the whole nation wondering what they're so defensive and bitey about.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Calm down. No one attacked you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

In fairness to myself (since I'm being held up as some sort of example here), my belief wasn't born out of any want to believe that way. I'm perfectly willing to cop to my own ignorance of the facts in this case, but I'd rather not be lumped in with some sorta confirmation bias thing.

No one likes to be lumped in with some sorta confirmation bias thing and there was no good reason for KS to accuse anyone of it in the first place.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Uh huh... Likely story. Keep that idiotic narrative spinning because you are too invested to admit you were wrong.

I can't help that you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader.

The link DID NOT address any of the actual forgery points in question which are mainly that the signatures/text line up exactly with a different birth certificate proving that it was copied. In fact, this was pointed out in my thread on multiple occasions.

You or no one else has provided a single link, article, blog post, or anything from any source whether left or right wing that debunked the signature/text issue on the birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It is not a likely story it is fact.

All that document talks about is the supposed ways the layering is due to scanning. It does not get into the 20 other things that show it is fake.

You are saying someone else is to invested to admit they are wrong when you are obviously too invested in your opinion to even look at the Zullo evidence.

How do you have the nerve to post repeatedly on a subject when you obviously don't even know what you are arguing against?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

Please. Get over it. He was born in Hawaii and he's legally an American citizen.
This is so pathetically sad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join