It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo Provides Update on Arpaio investigation into Forged Obama Birth Certificate(Dec 2017)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Take it up with Congress. I don't make the laws.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Edumakated

a reply to: Edumakated

Well you must not have looked very hard. I see a link to a well written refutation of the forgery claims 9 posts into your thread.

That post did not actually address the actual forgery issues in question... of course, you'd know this if you actually read / listened to any of the information provided.

Uh huh... Likely story. Keep that idiotic narrative spinning because you are too invested to admit you were wrong.

It is not a likely story it is fact.

All that document talks about is the supposed ways the layering is due to scanning. It does not get into the 20 other things that show it is fake.

You are saying someone else is to invested to admit they are wrong when you are obviously too invested in your opinion to even look at the Zullo evidence.

How do you have the nerve to post repeatedly on a subject when you obviously don't even know what you are arguing against?

Amazing isn't it? They bring up any and every other thing EXCEPT the actual forgery issue in question. You'd think something like this would be so easy to debunk, but nothing has been presented to my knowledge to explain away the issues with the type/signatures, etc.

I really don't care one way or the other (hell, I voted for O in 2008), but I think you'd either have to be a partisan hack or willfully blind to not admit something isn't passing the smell test with Obama's background.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just you guys are just recycling a fake story to try to make the left look bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Maybe true. But Obama is definitely hiding something with his school records. A possible scenario would be born American, took different country citizenship that doesn't allow dual citizenship, when to college in the USA as a foreign student, then later decided to run for office and had to hide it all.

What i dont understand is what happened to his mother?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How do you have the nerve to post repeatedly on a subject when you obviously don't even know what you are arguing against?

Easy. Because I don't care about any of you guys' arguments on this matter. It's always the same # repackaged into a different form. Just go find one of a thousand different refutations to this CT and hastily link it to you guys then move on. These discussions are always a waste of time because it's just a display of people not wanting to subscribe to reality and looking desperately at the tiniest detail to affirm a belief.

The fact we are STILL having the conversation 1 year after Obama left office has made me even less likely to care about the content discussed. This is all #ing stupid that you guys want to believe that Obama isn't an American. If y'all truthers really cared about the truth you'd stop listening to Arpaio and Trump and finally abandon this silliness. The longer we go since Obama's Presidency, the dumber and dumber it sounds.

I don't even know what you guys are trying to accomplish with this story anymore.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Easy. Because I don't care about any of you guys' arguments on this matter. It's always the same # repackaged into a different form. Just go find one of a thousand different refutations to this CT and hastily link it to you guys then move on. These discussions are always a waste of time because it's just a display of people not wanting to subscribe to reality and looking desperately at the tiniest detail to affirm a belief.

The fact we are STILL having the conversation 1 year after Obama left office has made me even less likely to care about the content discussed. This is all #ing stupid that you guys want to believe that Obama isn't an American. If y'all truthers really cared about the truth you'd stop listening to Arpaio and Trump and finally abandon this silliness. The longer we go since Obama's Presidency, the dumber and dumber it sounds.

I don't even know what you guys are trying to accomplish with this story anymore.

If these discussions are such a waste of time, why are you spending so much time trying to refute/debunk it without a shred of evidence to do so?
Your act of being so triggered without providing anything other than adhoms is quite telling....

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Because I'm bored and had nothing else to talk about at the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You have a lot of great things to say about decriminalizing pot and ending the war on drugs. Pretending to have an informed and superior opinion on the topic of Obama's alleged birth certificate copies -- while simultaneously claiming you "don't care" -- is just sad and a waste of your very limited skills. It gives the impression that you need to put other people down to feel better about yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It gives the impression that you need to put other people down to feel better about yourself.

That's funny. I feel the same way about people who voice this conspiracy still.

PS: Thanks for the back handed compliment. By all means, keep making that mold grow.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun I can agree with that.
Alternative media people that I like often shy away from or have limited coverage of certain events that I think of upmost importance. Likely told to steer clear of it by some entity.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The Dog in the fight is the whole country. I think Zullo and Arpaio rather overcome the obstacles presented to them and keep pushing through the bad times in the hope of a victory. Some people rather lay down,play dead and let a bear eat them to death!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's why Obama got away with it so far. All the Deep state mainstream media had to say is "Move along,nothing to see here!"

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
look his mother was an american
unless he gave up his citizenship he is still an american
that is what people should be checking out
people are so dumb, get to the basics man
that is where you'll find the truth
one plus one is two go after that that
not one plus one is three which someone wants you to believe

Michelle admitting he was born in Kenya.
www.youtube.com...

Obama admitting he was born in Kenya.
www.youtube.com...

oops!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

The first half of the Obama video seems to be a bad edit job. Second half with him saying he's from Kenya looks legit.
edit on 4-12-2017 by amy2x because: correct spelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is an ad that was published in Newspapers.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Maybe true. But Obama is definitely hiding something with his school records. A possible scenario would be born American, took different country citizenship that doesn't allow dual citizenship, when to college in the USA as a foreign student, then later decided to run for office and had to hide it all.

What i dont understand is what happened to his mother?

She lived in Indonesia clear up until she was came back to the U.S. for cancer treatment in 1995 and died the same year.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I always wondered if Obama tried to recreate his birth certificate since the original would have been amended once we was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and given the last name Soetoro. Then, I wonder if when he took back the last name "Obama" as an adult, if he ever did it legally.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

look his mother was an american
unless he gave up his citizenship he is still an american
that is what people should be checking out
people are so dumb, get to the basics man
that is where you'll find the truth
one plus one is two go after that that
not one plus one is three which someone wants you to believe

Except none of what you say has anything to with forgery of documents. Forging documents like birth certs is a federal offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join