It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You People SERIOUS!!??!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

The bullshlt from the left will stop when Hillary is president

The bullshlt from the right when stop when the left stops.

AKA not anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
to be perfectly honest theres really only a handful of people who make threads regarding the election and everything surrounding it up to this point. i know a couple of them have to be paid shills cause they dont sleep and have quite different personalities depending on the time of day u converse with them. just look at who the op's are though and youll see its just a few pushing it hard and how many bots are on this site helping push things to the front? who knows but there have to be quite a few cause they star completely moronic posts that make zero sense
edit on 3-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Co-signed. I was actually putting together a thread very similar to this one.

But you hit the nail on the head

The scumbags at the top probably look forward to seeing this mess on ATS daily. Because yes, they are watching this site.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yet here you are...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh wow you got a 6 year old. And just now you noticed the dumbassery, that is the human bickering system, or as you all call it politics. Its kind of been like that for ages. I suppose in this digital age, more people just become aware of there own down right stupidity and just bad and very predictable habits.

Truly it is a new phenomenon. Not making fun of you bro, just saying, what you see before you. Is progress, why just a few years ago people were going all bananas when a guy with a smudge on his lip and funny haircut was saying what they wanted to hear. We sure have come a long ways since then. Right?

Thou should not take thyself to serious. Dam! Knew that should have been in the 10 commandments, right up there with though shall not kill. The two just may go hand in hand, and hopefully they can also skip on by peacefully into the sunset as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

We dont have a FRONT PAGE. Many member bookmark their fav. pages and open automatically there everytime. Could be NEW(up to the minute), RECENT, LIVE...or Automobiles Forum.

Start elsewhere. All the variety of topics is still there...and just as broad as always. NEW THREADS especially.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes, it's all BS that I rarely read and now, never post to. If or when the SHTF, then I'll pay attention but not before any more.
edit on 2017-12-03T22:33:26-06:0010pmSun, 03 Dec 2017 22:33:26 -0600SundayAmerica/Chicago2631 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Metallicus
There are a lot of people on here that have fallen prey to their anti-Trump programming. You haven't missed much.

I think there are more people on ATS completely taken in by the Cult like Trump programming. believe me!

We don't.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Astute OP.

So how do we propose to let folks know, when they have been manipulated, controlled?

If subjects rise to the forefront of society, is that a clue that it has been done on purpose?

If you like this post then: don't star it. Staring it would make it popular, and therefore possibly propaganda.
If it remains starless: then could it possibly be true?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Nice thread, I agree 100 percent.

However as another poster pointed out, too bad nobody will care.

In a world where statues are racist, Politicians (quite literally) get away with murder, Trump is Hitler, and WalMart sells antifa shirts, common sense has gone right out the window.

You can start a thread on how to bake a cake and it won't be a page in before it devolves into some right/left cheerleading with people posting links to whatever flavor of fake news suits their worldview best. Americans deserve every bit of bad luck thats heading this way.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You are actually asking people to not speak their minds and to not get involved in the politics that makes and breaks their lives? You say they are no good for having their own politics. You are way out of line, Mister.

I am completely OPPOSITE to you. I say get involved, I say have an opinion.

Your "WAKE UP" is my asleep, truly.

I don't like this post. It is arrogant, above its station. You make out you are some kind of humanist hero by advocating people leave politics and don't have their say, their vote?

You ASSUME so much. You assume that we don't know how to control ourselves but most o us do.

You sat all this and I BET YOU DRIVE A CAR and pollute the world just the same as all those you condemn as not being as amazing as you.

I don't like your thread. It stinks of arrogance and selfishness, damning everyone except you.

NO NO NO. Your waking up for me is falling asleep.

Do you understand?

ps: Show us all your amazing work for the human race and how much of a champion YOU ARE. I have never even heard of you on ATS before now and I have been here quite a long time. I did not see you caring about ANYTHING in all my desperation I have written. You did not car about my friend who got beaten into a coma. You are certainly not my champion, just another guy telling us how he is everything right and we are everything wrong.

Take another break, mate, if this is all you got.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Also, you re doing EXACTLY the same thing as everybody else if you write here to declare your superior status. You are criticizing what you don't like. You are engaging in debate about issues while telling everyone else they are wasting their time doing what you do. You are telling people off because they have a political interest. Oh wise one, should we disband democracy for you, my hero?

This thread is a joke.

I know, let's all go fishing and let the politicians have an easy ride like this fella says. We should not be writing about our own political views while we live in a democracy.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Such is the cognitive dissonance in Cult#45 when it becomes increasingly impossible to believe Trump is innocent of all things...

Declaring it doesn't matter anyway and walking away.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It has been obvious to me from the perspective of creating, reading or participating in what I consider important threads. There are few stars and flags and very few comments, then it fades away into the back pages until it disappears entirely. It wasn't that bad when I first joined, but things change when a forum becomes as popular as ATS.

I joined to read current news, often getting it here before seeing it on the MSM news broadcasts. You have to keep monitoring the new topics page and ignore the BS threads. Then look into the subject and comment on other forums where people have relevant comments to make.

ATS is considered entertainment for the most part and apparently most people here are entertained by such meaningless BS. Don't let it concern you that ATS has gone to the dogs as you are aware of that fact. Find another forum to engage in meaningful dialog. Why not start your own board, there are a number of really good free services. I'll join yours and contribute, just don't be surprised when you are censored when you send people here a private message with the link.

ETA: There is a board made by ATS refugees I go to, but you can't mention it here as it will get censored.
edit on 4-12-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added an extra comment

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It doesn't cost that much more to eat good homemade foods made from real meat and veggies. If you are a good cook, you still get fat. But not sick so much. Just don't eat too many raw veggies, their chemistry can make you nuts.

I think you're joking here, but your terrible advice about natural nonsense has probably killed someone by now.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

We are all being socially engineered to our demise.

I see this and think cop out. Or paranoia. I don't doubt there is social engineering going on, but when its the explanation for all possible scenarios and situations then you have to wonder of that isn't the social engineering itself talking.

Or maybe I'm paranoid

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Let me start by saying there is very little possibility that any president, Ron paul, trump, Bernie sanders, jill stein, etc will make any big difference.

You discuss the illusion of the two party system, how the establishment or whatever you want to call it controls the show.

Well despite rather or not it can be changed by a president, millions of people cast votes against that, for Bernie or trump.

Now maybe Bernie or trump both suck, and worse yet maybe either or both really are part of the establishment.

But nonetheless, people put their hope in them to help end some of the corruption.

Now we see that same establishment coming at trump with all of its might. From hollywood, academia, the media, and politicians on both sides, and the Intel community.

Maybe trump deserves this.

But many that voted against the establishment see this as more proof that the system is rigged.

So ats reflects that.

So if you are conspiratorial minded, this could be one of the most blatant examples of the illusion of the two party system, and hence very much worth discussing on a conspiracy forum.

And there are those who seek to argue against the conspiracy (which is fine by me) and so they post about how this is nonsense and trump sucks.

Then there are those that believe the establishment is crooked, but believe trump is just a cog in it.

Then there are those that hate the establsihment, but hate trump even more, and so have temporarily aligned themselves with groups like the cia and estbalighment media and politicians to take down trump.

Finally, there are the poop stirrers that just want to be trolls.

So I do understand the frustration with all of the political posts.

But to me this is one of the biggest out in the open conspiracies seen in our lifetimes, rather real or not, and therefore it is heavily talked about on a board like this.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

could not have said it better......

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
"Are You People SERIOUS!!??!!"

I'm seldom serious.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

originally posted by: rickymouse
It doesn't cost that much more to eat good homemade foods made from real meat and veggies. If you are a good cook, you still get fat. But not sick so much. Just don't eat too many raw veggies, their chemistry can make you nuts.

I think you're joking here, but your terrible advice about natural nonsense has probably killed someone by now.

With all the pharmacology and medical research I read, I shouldn't bother trying to teach people, let the people making money off of their education and their services and meds advise people on how to take medicines. I'll just give info to my real life friends, they have been getting some good results with changes I have been recommending.

One of my friends did wind up in the hospital though, my fault. I told him to take some minerals and some B12 because he was taking metformin and he was getting diahrea and pooping them out. He was just sitting on the couch and going downhill, feeling tired all the time and when he started taking the supplements he got off his butt and started doing too much. He went swimming one day and cut his foot, he had energy and started walking around ten thousand steps every day and lost forty pounds. I tried to tell him he cannot be doing all that, but he felt great, better than he has felt in ten years. But over the period of around four months, the foot got infected from all the walking and making firewood and working he was doing, he is sixty four, with sugar, he should not abuse his body. So he went to the hospital and the doctor took him off the metformin which was causing his problems. He is doing better again but is only walking about two miles a day now instead of around four. When people start to feel good, they often go overboard, but we are old, we cannot heal as good as we did when we are young.

So I will stop giving information out here, people can research on their own. There are a lot of resourses on the net, people will just have to learn how to interpret them into laymans terms.

And no, I was not joking with that post, plant defense system chemicals can make people think improperly. Many medicines are based off of them. Unless you know how to use them they can cause problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join