It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn charged with one count of making false statement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Making light of a family that lost their daughter to gun violence is quite inconsiderate and fitting the type of person I have found you to be by the way you disregard others in that way.

When Michael Flynn was fired I suspect there was something there. The way Trump said he was a good guy was a cattle call to Mueller.
edit on 1-12-2017 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton Flynn Talking could unleash who knows what. I am going to hold off on worst case scenario predictions till Trump tweets some outlandish bull#.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't wait to see who else gets indicted...This is just the beginning.

Seems like the Emperor's new clothes might be coming more clear day by day.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Minor crime huh? It's jailable. lying. Who do we know who lies...like a rug???
Let the FBI question him. He can't get through a sentence without an untruth.
Lying to the FBI is a federal felony with a five year sentence in the slammer.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I knew something big was coming with the anti-muslim retweet deflection to his base. it reeked of desperation..

bless his little heart.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This confirms Flynn was an Implant.

Big backfire.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just so you all know, Kushner had been setting up preliminary meetings to squeal, too.

I wonder who could be above Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner?

Tick Tock

Edit:
Just to clarify:
Individuals aren't granted plea deals in complex criminal investigations dealing with high level white collar and political crimes involving multiple parties unless they are able to provide significant information regarding larger fish. Flynn getting what amounts to a tap on the wrist (a significant tap) means someone else is now a target and, more importantly, there is a plethora of useful information against that target. And who could that be?

edit on 1-12-2017 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

so how did the fbi get the conversation between flynn and the "russian ambassador"?

Hmmm.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: face23785
The #resisters must be so excited they can't sit still. First the illegal got off all the serious charges (take that DRUMPFT!!!!) and now Flynn gets charged with a minor crime. These are the type of "wins" they're reduced to taking.

How many indictments has Clinton seen yet? Oh yeah, none, but yeah this is the story that has no legs.

No matter what the trump clan will bring Hillary up to deflect from RUSSIA. The "nothing burger" is only a "nothing burger" to them, because trump told them it was. They believe anything the man says. Kushner, and Don Jr, are only a few who have ties to Russia. The list goes on an on.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yes he's working this like a case against the mob. Slowly carefully inch by inch squeezing people to rat on those above them.

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

It's very bad.

link   
The elephant in the room: Flynn lied to Pence.

If there was an organized collusion between the campaign and the Russians, why would Flynn have lied to Pence about talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions? Flynn and some other underlings may be going down, but that puts a huge hole in the hopes of those that thought this would take down Trump and Pence.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The #resisters must be so excited they can't sit still. First the illegal got off all the serious charges (take that DRUMPFT!!!!) and now Flynn gets charged with a minor crime. These are the type of "wins" they're reduced to taking.

How many indictments has Clinton seen yet? Oh yeah, none, but yeah this is the story that has no legs.

Deflecting much?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The elephant in the room: Flynn lied to Pence.

If there was an organized collusion between the campaign and the Russians, why would Flynn have lied to Pence about talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions? Flynn and some other underlings may be going down, but that puts a huge hole in the hopes of those that thought this would take down Trump and Pence.

This ^ ^ ^ and..... who was he working on behalf of? HINT: I don't think that this is leading to Trump.
edit on 1/12/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What's he being inducted into? Lol

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

Making light of a family that lost their daughter to gun violence is quite inconsiderate and fitting the type of person I have found you to be by the way you disregard others in that way.

When Michael Flynn was fired I suspect there was something there. The way Trump said he was a good guy was a cattle call to Mueller.

There are legit people celebrating that the guy got off as an "F you!" to Trump. I didn't say that in jest. Off-topic sure, but making light and inconsiderate, nope sorry. What else are you wrong about?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

No, not "this"
Pence claims ignorance. That doesn't solidify ignorance or make it true.

Common sense says, Pence is lying because he can hear the inauguration theme.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh yeah it's nothing.
Only I'm really glad it's not me.

+2 more 
link   

I guess the FBI ran out of immunity deals during the Clinton email 'matter.'

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join