It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Pedogate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Chinese authorities are promising swift and decisive action after horrific allegations of child abuse surfaced at an upmarket nursery just a few miles east of the Communist party’s leadership compound in Beijing.

Since Wednesday, Chinese media outlets have reported claims from outraged parents that toddlers at the nursery in Beijing’s Chaoyang district were molested, spiked with needles and drugged with mysterious white pills.

The nursery is run by RYB Education, a company that is listed on the New York stock exchange and describes itself as China’s largest early childhood education service provider, with more than 4,400 staff.

It operates more than 1,100 nurseries and pre-school centres in 307 Chinese cities 

Strikingly, after two days of high-profile coverage in China’s party-controlled press there was virtually no mention of the scandal in Beijing’s main newspapers on Friday morning. That suggested propaganda officials – nervous about the potential for a political backlash from China’s middle-classes – had ordered newsrooms to dial back their reporting.

China horrified by allegations of child abuse at kindergarten (Guardian)

Last year four teachers at a RYB nursery in Jilin province were jailed for abuse, also involving giving injections to children. State news agency Xinhua reported at the time that one child was found to have more than 50 needle marks.

link (BBC)

Poor children! Several sinister scenarios immediately come to mind:

a) Sexual abuse
b) Medical Trials
c) Mind Control training

And of course any combination of the above. Probably on a for profit basis. Question is if the party leadership is involved and if so to what level. And did the scandal unfold "naturally" or was it "helped" by non Chinese players to damage the government?

Methinks this is one to keep on the radar!
edit on 24-11-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Unfortunately due to Terms and Conditions I cannot explain in detail what I would do with my pack of hunting dogs, a bag of salt and a couple of gallons of vinegar all coupled with some 6 inch rusty nails and a St Andrews cross with said perps genital organs nailed to the St Andrews cross whilst my hunting dogs want to eat...

This is not at all JUST just happening in China (Methinks) but also in other countires that "LIKE" to put themselves across as the cleanest in the world...

Please note that I have mentioned no countries name here...

Sad that certain people have to find a bogeyman/woman (for The triggered) before looking deeply into what citizens of their own country serve up!!)

Warmest regards

Lags

edit on 24-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: The truth hurts... watch the answers

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Would you torture kill the motherfkrs? Me too but I can´t say it explicitly due to tos of ats, very restrictive to a conspiracy nutz website.

The problem I see here is that they aren´t doing this for the children, its probably jest an excuse to clean the opposition within the communist party, people´s party as the call it.

Worst scum the chinese, hypocrites, heartless.
edit on 24-11-2017 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What do you thinks pal after reading my post?

I have fathered children... I am a proud father/Dad...

Those bastards can burn a thousand million napalm deaths as far as I am concerned.

Over and out if this subject does not concern you.

a reply to: CrapAsUsual

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

In absolutely no way did I mean to suggest that child abuse is more prevalent in China than in other regions of the world. It happens everywhere. The best prevention is to raise awareness of child abuse. Culprits must be punished hard and swiftly but not by self declared vigilantes!

Too much risk of hearsay leading to innocent people being punished for the crime of others. Especially with such an emotionally charged topic. The Hunt (2012) with Made Mikkelsen in the lead is a great movie portraying those dangers. link (IMDb)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Unfortunately due to Terms and Conditions I cannot explain in detail what I would do with my pack of hunting dogs, a bag of salt and a couple of gallons of vinegar all coupled with some 6 inch rusty nails and a St Andrews cross with said perps genital organs nailed to the St Andrews cross whilst my hunting dogs want to eat...

thats so #ing lame man
just saying
nothing personal

these are the posts i laugh at most and they are made daily
i love hearing about all the crazy # you bad mofos would do

not trying to pick on you. just your post

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Right but wrong as a father...

Any pondlife that touches our children dies if they touch...

That is how I protect my tribe and my loved ones...

Deal with it on your own fashion and respected.

Lags

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
We need to stop buying chinese made goods to save the children.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

thats so #ing lame man
just saying
nothing personal

Are you a loving father?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

thats so #ing lame man
just saying
nothing personal

Are you a loving father?

i am sir and yes if someone hurt my daughter i would do what needed to be done of course. it just reads as super lame to me when i see comments like that.
i would slice is eyes open with dull spoons then blah blah blah am i tough now?

again man. nothing personal and not trying to pick on you. post what you want. i just always think the jigsaw type posts are super lame

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow, didn't know that.

Just looked through SCMP and found some nasty stuff about how widespread abuse is.

Here are details of other abuse cases at Chinese kindergartens to hit the headlines in recent years, which have sparked a debate over whether there is sufficient oversight by the authorities of nursery schools:

Shanghai: Security camera footage at a nursery centre for staff of the travel agency Ctrip showed staff members pushing children and force feeding pupils mustard and sterilisers. Four people in charge of the nursery school have been detained by police.

Foshan, Guangdong province: A five-year-old girl was molested more than 40 times at a child care centre for migrant workers by a social worker between 2014 and 2015. The social worker was jailed for three years.

Lingwu, Ningxia region: A 54-year-old teacher, Huang Zhenxin, sexually assaulted 12 out of 13 girls attending his village kindergarten from 2013 to 2014. The children were aged four to six. Huang was sentenced to life in prison the following year.

www.scmp.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Let my opinion be lame to you then pal.

Maybe you wouldn't call me lame if we actually met up and had a mature adult discussion face to face?

It is always easy to treat someone as LAME as you put it... that is until you find out about their life history and have suffered child abuse directly yourself.

YEP... I was VERY seriously abused as a kid and suffered physical and mental issues afterwards, as were other people that I am close to...

OK, I have cried out on the rooftops... Is that enough for you to fulfill your intellectuel erection TST???

Keep your "LAME" to yourself until it has happened to you personally.

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 24-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Some people here on ATS are so ignorant and petty.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

YEP... I was VERY seriously abused as a kid and suffered physical and mental issues afterwards, as were other people that I am close to...

Oh man, that sucks! Nobody should have to go through that kind of stuff. Very glad you shared this as it helps raising awareness and it certainly gives some context to your initial post in this thread. I stand by my remarks but I also acknowledge that I might feel differently if I had personally been subjected to such suffering.

I doubt that kind of wound ever heals completely. But for what it's worth I do hope it gets easier for you to deal with those memories. Best wishes to you!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Oh man, that sucks! Nobody should have to go through that kind of stuff. Very glad you shared this as it helps raising awareness and it certainly gives some context to your initial post in this thread. I stand by my remarks but I also acknowledge that I might feel differently if I had personally been subjected to such suffering.

I doubt that kind of wound ever heals completely. But for what it's worth I do hope it gets easier for you to deal with those memories. Best wishes to you!

Thanks mate.

I’m a survivor...

Such a shame that some people as above feel the need to judge straight away...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As a resident of China I can confirm that this happens regularly. There's a video on local social media of a kindergarten teacher trying to smother a child after the child wouldn't stop singing.

They do not require any exams or certifications for anyone working in the kindergarten industry.

Both of my sons go to private kindergarten which has cameras that my wife and I can login to from our iPhone at any time of day.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

ok.
freak out i guess
never said you were lame
all i said was i feel those kinds of posts are lame. i did and i still do. i am allowed to say as much

go ahead and get back to freaking now

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

ok.
freak out i guess
never said you were lame
all i said was i feel those kinds of posts are lame. i did and i still do. i am allowed to say as much

go ahead and get back to freaking now

You are indeed allowed to have free speech as you are also allowed to be wrong too as far as I am concerned.

No one is freaking and I feel sorry for your attitude.

End of conversation with you as it is not worth the time and effort.

Enjoy your day.

Warmest

Lags

top topics

join