It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says That President Obama's Presidency Made it Hard for Her To WIN.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's a shame that ATS members are braver than A.G. Jeff Sessions.

I think there may be more to what Session's said in the den of snakes than meets the eye, but time will tell.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, I see.

So you'll be posting all Hillary 2020 related stories in this one thread?

Highly unlikely!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun
That's the real message here Z. The existing system of political and economical power is failing and people realize it. The number one promise that will catch voters who still have hope in the system is change. She could not promise that and it hurt her.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Someone please buy this woman a mirror for Christmas.

Do you want people eating poisoned apples? Because that's how you get old women handing out poisoned apples.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I thought "Snow White Gate" was not allowed?

Either way does anyone else find it funny that if you or I blame Obama we're racist, but if Hillary does it, it's ok?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
She must consume your every waking moment..fascinating.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I hope that sad old bat runs again!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

[
Hillary didn't feel she could change enough to effect change that would be desired.

That doesn't seem right, ah, I see the issue, don't you mean 'Hillary didn't think she could charge enough to effect change that would be desired' after all the Clinton Foundation doesn't pay for itself.

I didn't want Trump to win, I also didn't want Clinton to win but I was more worried about a possible Clinton Presidency than i was about a Trump Presidency, I didn't want the world to be dragged into loads more pointless wars.

Hillary just can't take ownership of the failure to get the top job. If she did, she might regain some of her lost popularity...

Dammit, I replied to another political thread.
edit on 23/11/17 by djz3ro because: I had to fix the bb code

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

It's a shame that ATS members are braver than A.G. Jeff Sessions.

You only get one shot at something like this, gotta make it count.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sloppy seconds.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Blaming Obama now.

Next she'd blame space aliens, if only she hadn't campaigned on them (she actually really did lol).

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why won't she just go away?

Why won't she just stop talking?

Why???!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thank you for the early morning laugh! Loved those campaign ads.

Now to get going and roast a turkey for a bunch of people. My family is split on the whole Hillary/Donald issue, so let’s hope we don’t talk politics today!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

She must still be waiting for her trophy, for second place.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Is Hillary saying that the Barack Obama Presidency made her job of WINNING in 2016 difficult because...

1. He was such a good President, that she couldn't improve upon his accomplishments?
or
2. He was such a bad President, that nobody wanted an Obama clone?
or
3. Something else?

The quotation implies the first, surely.
"Agenda for change" demands bad things that need to be changed, which can be criticised. Her complaint is that Obama wasn't leaving her enough bad things to get her teeth into. Or perhaps, more simply, that it is bad form to criticise a President of your own party, which inhibited her from using that political tool.

Harold Wilson won a second election on the slogan "You KNOW Labour government works". I can't remember whether "Don't let [the other side] spoil it!" was his or Maggie's.
Is it so difficult in America to campaign on the basis of "Let's keep the good things we've got", or is it just a specifically left-wing problem?
edit on 23-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Funny how people mock Hillary because of her age yet hope that an obese 70 year old senior citizen with a fake health record will be president for 8 years.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hillary being Hillary kept her from winning.

Most of the people who I know voted Trump did it cause it was ANYONE but Hillary. Nobody was in support of giving her the keys to the kingdom after all the BS, lying about being shot at, the looting spree known as the Clinton Foundation or about a thousand other things.

She lost based on her proven track record in politics.

The meme's were hysterical tho...!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

November 22, 2017

After deep reflection, Hillary wishes that Obama was not the President she was attempting to succeed.

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that her inability to run on an "agenda of change," coming off of President Barack Obama's two terms, was a significant problem for her 2016 campaign.

"It is true that when you run to succeed a two-term president of your own party, you have a historical headwind blowing against you," Clinton told radio host Hugh Hewitt. "It’s not just this campaign can be set apart from everything that’s ever happened in our politics. It is a challenge."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Is Hillary saying that the Barack Obama Presidency made her job of WINNING in 2016 difficult because...

1. He was such a good President, that she couldn't improve upon his accomplishments?
or
2. He was such a bad President, that nobody wanted an Obama clone?
or
3. Something else?

This could be Hillary saying that she feels more confident about her success, running against President Trump in 2020.

-CareWeMust

Dat's wacist.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Funny how people mock Hillary because of her age yet hope that an obese 70 year old senior citizen with a fake health record will be president for 8 years.

At least you got one thing right about Trump.
He will be President for 8 years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join