It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says That President Obama's Presidency Made it Hard for Her To WIN.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Puppylove

November 22, 2017

This could be Hillary saying that she feels more confident about her success, running against President Trump in 2020.

-CareWeMust

Why must you choose to give me nightmares, I'm having enough trouble sleeping tonight as it is.

President Trump says he relishes the thought of running against Hillary again. It made his rallies FUN!

Lets ALL hope it doesn't get to that...

Something like Trump quitting to concentrate on His Twitter™ feed and His very first guest on "Trump on Twitter™" would be Prisoner# 2017666 Hillary Clinton and Prisoner #2017667 in the adjoining cell 'Willy Jeff Clinton'

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It‘s time to build a staged White House, and parts of Washington on a movie set in Hollywood.

Bring Hillary there and make her believe she is President now. Maybe bring Pelosi and Donna Brazile as well. So they can play Presidency. And the rest of the sane world does not have to hear reason nr 3’264 why she lost. Win win.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"Hillary Clinton Says That President Obamas Presidency Made it Hard for Her To WIN."

Well duh. Now she knows how McCain feels.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Blaming Obama now.

Next she'd blame space aliens, if only she hadn't campaigned on them (she actually really did lol).

What Happened II

How time travelers stole my election

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What she is saying is that after 2 terms, a party is typically done in the office of POTUS. The last time the same party won after a 2 term president it was George HW "8 Arms" Bush. And he sucked rotten eggs.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

What she is saying is that after 2 terms, a party is typically done in the office of POTUS. The last time the same party won after a 2 term president it was George HW "8 Arms" Bush. And he sucked rotten eggs.

He's actually one of my fav's. Hmm, an idea for another thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

"agenda of change,"

Yeah, no.
She could have decided a better campaign slogan and still reeked of distrust to the voting class.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Because people keep interacting, entertaining her lunacy..if no one paid attention she would fade away like a bad smell.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton buying the Democratic nomination made it hard for him to win.

-------------------

Oh, and...

Dear Hillary,

Your laziness and complete lack of effort made it hard for you to win. Had you fought like Trump fought, I have no doubt you would have won. I sure as hell still wouldn't have voted for your corrupt ass, but you shot yourself in the foot with your terrible campaign.

But hey, I hear 73 is the new 69. Maybe you'll have more energy in three years.

Seriously, you should be thanking Obama. Before him, the thought of anyone but a white male serving as President seemed outrageous to most of the country. Now even a woman has a shot at winning. Not you though - never you.

Sincerely,

I wouldn't care if you ceased to exist.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

*Yawn*

What happened to you? Start gorging on the Turkey and Dressing a little early?

Meh... just sick of hearing about killary is all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join