It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden is a spy and a genius

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow. This guys intelligence is on another level. Just listen to him speak in this video.

This is grade a scripted, rehearsed material and he is highly trained. It's very clear to me that now he's a super genius and a spy.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
He is a puppet on a string working against the interests of the US.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He is "woke".

2nd...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: toysforadults

He is "woke".

2nd...

Based on this post I'm not watching the video
edit on 18-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Wow. This guys intelligence is on another level. Just listen to him speak in this video.

This is grade a scripted, rehearsed material and he is highly trained. It's very clear to me that now he's a super genius and a spy.

I think Snowden is the real deal.
If he is not, then what scares the Hell out of me, is that there are not more whistle blowers like him.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Correction, an agent against Neocon NWO Globalists.
Anyone that is honest with themselves and up to date on the CFR and Bilderberg Agenda going back 30 years will know their agenda has nothing to do with US Interests.

It has to do with Global Hegemony that will enrich the wealthy few and Americans standard of living from their globalist agenda has been dropping for years from it.

edit on 18-11-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

very very very carefully crafted message there is more going on here than what meets the eye

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is who he reminds me of.
edit on 18-11-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Working in the interest of human beings.. Not just Americans. This stuff is out of control.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: jacobe001

very very very carefully crafted message there is more going on here than what meets the eye

Yes, I agree,
It is hard to believe what is said these days by anyone in power or in the media.
Trump ran on a campaign of draining the swamp and he loaded his cabinet up with them.
We really do not know Snowdens MO since we have no actions to judge him from. Just his words.
We can judge Trump on his policies just like we can Hillary based on her Husband.

More wars for the Military Industrial Complex.
More Trade Deals with Communist China.
More Weapons deals with terrorist countries.
More Crony Capitalism.
Same old same.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The greatest threat to the world is Warmongering NEOCON Globalists that think they own the world.
The money powers used Communist China for cheap labor where workers have no rights and it brings a big smile to my face when China tells these NEOCONS to "F" off.

I seriously hope China gets involved and kills all these globalists neocons, there is nothing American about these globalist filth

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

He is working against the illegal surveillance of citizens in the USA and in the world. This isn't against the interests of the US, it's against the interests of the global corporations and the surveillance state that we allowed to happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

If he is not, then what scares the Hell out of me, is that there are not more whistle blowers like him.

Exactly my sentiments, I have seen this video already, I see the same principles involved in all his other interviews.
It hasn't mattered who comes and goes in the WH, as the intel machine only gets more intrusive, and for a while some idiots thought it was 'cool' to say, 'I don't mind' ..that there were people snooping up every edifice of their life, that's only emboldening spooks to do even more materially.
It will only get worse....soon the press will have no independent voice whatsoever, and let's face it they are the only ones who know what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

He is working against the illegal surveillance of citizens in the USA and in the world. This isn't against the interests of the US, it's against the interests of the global corporations and the surveillance state that we allowed to happen.

The evil empire is the one we live in, full of pedophiles, warmongers and greedy shysters selling out their own Americans for a few more dollars.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Exactly my sentiments, I have seen this video already, I see the same principles involved in all his other interviews.
It hasn't mattered who comes and goes in the WH, as the intel machine only gets more intrusive, and for a while some idiots thought it was 'cool' to say, 'I don't mind' ..that there were people snooping up every edifice of their life, that's only emboldening spooks to do even more materially.
It will only get worse....soon the press will have no independent voice whatsoever, and let's face it they are the only ones who know what is really going on.

Agreed!
Ever since the US Government made it legal to throw propaganda against their own citizens was a major wake up call because they knew people like Snowden with the internet were coming.

It is kind of peculiar how many message boards prior to that passing were filled with criticism against the government and ever since then, we have many pro government supporters and political activists.

We had them with Obama and we now have them with Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So a friend to the rest of the world and freedom in general then?

The guy blew the whistle on the nefarious shenanigans of the likes of the CIA and the NSA how bad can he possibly be?

Also, where was the harm done aside from informing the rest of the world as to some rather shading invasions to there privacy and the real capabilities of our so-called intelligence agencies?

I say give that Man a hat n a balloon!

edit on 18-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So a friend to the rest of the world and freedom in general then?

The guy blew the whistle on the nefarious shenanigans of the likes of the CIA and the NSA how bad can he possibly be?

Also, where was the harm done aside from informing the rest of the world as to some rather shading invasions to there privacy and the real capabilities of our so-called intelligence agencies?

I say give that Man a hat n a balloon!

Some say many already knew the shenanigans pulled by the likes of the CIA before Snowden revealed his revelations.
The difference is the Corporate Media and Neocon Globalists had plausible deniability and shrugged off the accusers as tin foil hat wearing people.

So now the cat is out of the bag, they find ways to destroy the characters involved that revealed them.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Correction, an agent against Neocon NWO Globalists.
Anyone that is honest with themselves and up to date on the CFR and Bilderberg Agenda going back 30 years will know their agenda has nothing to do with US Interests.

It has to do with Global Hegemony that will enrich the wealthy few and Americans standard of living from their globalist agenda has been dropping for years from it.

Get outta here, then wasn't he spying on the UN?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Guy is a traitorous pos...

Or a typical millenial...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Working in the interest of human beings.. Not just Americans. This stuff is out of control.

The guy fled to and is living and broadcasting out of Russia, isn't Russia the holy trinity of Russia, Russia, Russia?

Going by whacky Leftwing Russia collusionists, this makes Snowden an agent of Trump. Right Right Right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join