It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden is a spy and a genius

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The biggest accomplishment that I have seen Snowden do by his actions, was to flush out all the true enemies of America and they are all those who have condemned Snowden publicly and called for him to be harmed. Snowden isn't the traitor.

The current establishment den of thieves in congress and the senate including representatives are the ones keeping America enslaved in so many ways they can't all be counted easily.

All the things that have been classified only to protect their illegality being discovered by the people of America, are what Snowden brought to light and exposed originally.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is a puppet on a string working against the interests of the US.

He basically confirmed everything that was joked about on USENET back in the 1990's, and was in the /usr/games/fortune quotes for UNIX:

"Want to work for the NSA. Pick up the phone and ask for an application form"

theintercept.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh, you mean the "interests" of tapping American's phones, putting "eyes" in the sky, reducing the 4th and 5th amendments to practical non-existence? Those "interests? Yeah, I agree.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I didn't take the time to watch the video, and don't have sound here; but my impression has been that he is almost certainly providing controlled disclosure of some sort and has been from the beginning. In other words he had permission and they're disclosing things partially when and only when it serves their purposes. If he was going to expose the oligarchy they probably wouldn't have given him the coverage that they gave him.

I suspect it's part of a transition of some sort. Some people involved in what ever it is, possibly contact with aliens using us for research, might want disclosure and this could be to appease them and prevent real disclosure. If they really wanted disclosure they would do it; if they though the public couldn't handle the truth, as Jack says, they would prepare them so they could and that isn't what is happening.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join