It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIs and people with voices and pain heres what ive found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I take it you assume some form of electromagnetic fields or influence are at play?

What about a Faraday cage?

Could rig up a room(completely enclose) to become one of those using grounded chicken wire thus eliminate any outside electromagnetic influence and/or interference and see if that possibly influences these voices or what must seem strange things from transpiring.

On the flip side, of course, i suggest you also pursue other avenues which may bring into question your own mental health.

Not having a pop at you buddy, it takes a big man to admit there might be something wrong. Superegos a bastard that way but you cannot listen to the id forever.
edit on 18-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Honestly. I believe you. Not the how. But that the interference is legit

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I wasnt critical of you...only practical from my view as a medical professional. My point was too show you the pict that you very well can be correct in your views. But as well...I would be remiss if I didnt pass you on in an E.R. situation to someone higher up than I to help you sort it out and/or agree with you and your opinions.

Best, MS

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
First. To me this attack is tyranny. Upon the world.
I have used my "connection" to my own advantage.

I cannot give you pictures or tell you what it looks like.

I can tell you a method for reducing its effect on you.

I believe this technology is responsible for mystery illness cases as well.

Firstly voices. They use a system that connects ears and brain creating a center point resonance out to ears and resonating bone.

Your mind when focussed onto a visual and internal location can shrink and push out the polarization of the location points. I warn that ive experienced very loud sounds and voices preceeding a pop on the left side of brain. Doctors said it was nothing, police mocked me.

Once after a few years of consistently pushing voices out i heard them how they originaly sounded, in airflow and heat like oven sounds. (Clue?) I found by using microwave doors and charcoal mesh screen. Id lose the abuser program and hear the background talkers.

For pain. Imagine a kinetic field on in your body. Push it down to feet by calling it then visualize and force feel it moving down. Go in waves multiple times. You might feel a motion on the outside of toes and toenails will feel like being pulled.
For heart attack instigator same thing focus and push energy off the area. And try to dislodge.

These "implants" or energy can disconnect or go dormant. Mentality and imagination is the only way.

You skeptics i know already what your going to say..
See a doctor..get help...help yourself, save yourself-nick cave

They as in the Gov? Is this something that targets just certain people you think? Or something meant to target everyone, only not everyone is susceptible to it's effects? I am just trying to figure out if this may be related to the MK Ultra stuff. I believe what you're saying, just trying to understand why it only happens to certain people. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

First. To me this attack is tyranny. Upon the world.
I have used my "connection" to my own advantage.

I cannot give you pictures or tell you what it looks like.

I can tell you a method for reducing its effect on you.

I believe this technology is responsible for mystery illness cases as well.

Firstly voices. They use a system that connects ears and brain creating a center point resonance out to ears and resonating bone.

Your mind when focussed onto a visual and internal location can shrink and push out the polarization of the location points. I warn that ive experienced very loud sounds and voices preceeding a pop on the left side of brain. Doctors said it was nothing, police mocked me.

Once after a few years of consistently pushing voices out i heard them how they originaly sounded, in airflow and heat like oven sounds. (Clue?) I found by using microwave doors and charcoal mesh screen. Id lose the abuser program and hear the background talkers.

For pain. Imagine a kinetic field on in your body. Push it down to feet by calling it then visualize and force feel it moving down. Go in waves multiple times. You might feel a motion on the outside of toes and toenails will feel like being pulled.
For heart attack instigator same thing focus and push energy off the area. And try to dislodge.

These "implants" or energy can disconnect or go dormant. Mentality and imagination is the only way.

You skeptics i know already what your going to say..
See a doctor..get help...help yourself, save yourself-nick cave

They as in the Gov? Is this something that targets just certain people you think? Or something meant to target everyone, only not everyone is susceptible to it's effects? I am just trying to figure out if this may be related to the MK Ultra stuff. I believe what you're saying, just trying to understand why it only happens to certain people. Thanks for sharing.
they seem to go after people with strong views on politicians or corporations or actors. Ive read whole families and pets get attacked. They are desperate for help but everyone believes the lie of sanity. If you get me.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Speaking the truth brother, and trying to help those who suffer!

Sorry I never chimed in before, but you have a tendency to sound all outlandish and I didn't know if you were trying to illustrate absurdity or something.

I know what you're talking about and I know just how freaking hardcore this opponent can be!
Speaking from someone who knows what you've been going through, (i think) you know you've gotta be pretty hardcore yourself to survive it!

keep on keeping on, friend, and my deepest respect to you.
edit on 18-11-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ions..theyre using ions. Upon proteins. And endorphans. Its a modulated existence baby. Let the free world reign once more.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ions..theyre using ions. Upon proteins. And endorphans. Its a modulated existence baby. Let the free world reign once more.

edit on 18-11-2017 by yughii because: removed some stuff, thought it sounded too negative, plus i don't know what you mean by that?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Precisely

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Like i said try building an enclosed Faraday Cage, that should help stop, or at least alleviate any outside electromagnetic interference.

You have pretty much already surmised as much by way of your use of Microwave doors and mesh screen.

The world has never been free anotherside, freedom is an illusion, none the less a rather palatable notion that we simply cannot live without.

You need to speak to a trained medical healthcare professional mate an/or accept the fact that there may be problems you a leaving unaddressed.
edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So,

If everyone who hears voices is being mind controlled by nanobots, implants or proteins (make up your mind which one it is) then how do you explain that voice hearing has been documented going back at least 1,500 years and possibly much much longer. So, no CIA, NSA, evil corporations, nanomachines, implants, circuits, microchips etc.
So, how does that fit in with your theory?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
So,

If everyone who hears voices is being mind controlled by nanobots, implants or proteins (make up your mind which one it is) then how do you explain that voice hearing has been documented going back at least 1,500 years and possibly much much longer. So, no CIA, NSA, evil corporations, nanomachines, implants, circuits, microchips etc.
So, how does that fit in with your theory?
that is actually the basis of my thinking. Im glad you asked.
The australian aborigineas have a story that their gods put rocks in their heads to talk to them.
The earliest implant theory.
Ive also read part of "the influencing machine" papers where victims describe their attackers using levers and pullies. These came out at the advent of the tech age.

I think for sure that this guy on youtube is right that a fungus upon nerves causes an electrical charge allowing these voices to sound.

I also think its highly possible its off world. A maniacle nazi like race expirimenting, torturing..maybe they are a malfunctioning or hacked technology. I just cant determine.

But then think of the voices. Some are good and tell us when were ill or in danger.
edit on 19-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It really ticks me off when people automatically resort to the mental illness card. Those who do are on the outside looking in and, obviously, have not crossed the Rubicon of truth.

I'm standing with the OP in solidarity. We cannot make the blind see.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think for sure that this guy on youtube is right that a fungus upon nerves causes an electrical charge allowing these voices to sound.

So is it fungus? Is it Proteins? Is it nanobots? Youre all over the place bud and this is exactly WHY this screams that its your schizophrenia. You cant seem to come to a conclusion and stick with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

So is it fungus? Is it Proteins? Is it nanobots? Youre all over the place bud and this is exactly WHY this screams that its your schizophrenia. You cant seem to come to a conclusion and stick with it.
this is still a mystery to doctors. The only way they know how to muffle the hallucinations is by denying the brain pleasure. So your making a faulty assumption. Ive listed everything i can to cover reasonable possibilities.

My theory goes like this.

Kids who never used drugs get voices
But drug users under heavy influence hear too.

Wheres the link?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If this really is happening to him and he told a doctor or psychiatrist, he would still be given a diagnosis of schizophrenia. So just because he was diagnosed with it (based on his accounts) does not mean it's not real.

Think a bit deeper

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

If it was really happening, he should be able to gather at least a tiny bit of evidence, which would be in his favour. Remember, this has supposedly been happening for years.

But there’s nothing, apart from a dodgy photo of a blurry small something that could easily be dismissed as nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: sayzaar

If it was really happening, he should be able to gather at least a tiny bit of evidence, which would be in his favour. Remember, this has supposedly been happening for years.

But there’s nothing, apart from a dodgy photo of a blurry small something that could easily be dismissed as nothing.

I have witnesses of the sound years ago.
I have received objects in strange places relating directly to a scenario i went through
I have recorded voices from my air conditioner noise but its reported not all can hear

The best evidence is a guy on youtube used a tiny microphone in his ear and recorded a cocophony of what seems like girgilling voices. He shows spectrogram view

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Why do you think you and other "TI" people are being targeted?

What makes YOU so special and interesting to these people?

If anyone should be targeted, I would assume I would be due to what I've seen and know. But, I'm not. Strange how that works.

Why does it seem the most "ordinary" people without any sort of common distinguishing feature end up being "targeted individuals" and tortured with voices and pain?

If I started hearing voices, the first thing I would do is make a doctor's appointment ASAP, not blame some kind of advanced technology.
edit on 19-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I don’t trust any of your supposed recordings after your “EVP” thread where you recorded a shower, left the TV on and recorded noises.

TBH, I don’t actually believe you’re sincere about anything. Everything you post is an appeal to emotion and you throw tantrums like a child when called out on your nonesense.

I’m out of this thread. Enjoy your delusions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join