It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIs and people with voices and pain heres what ive found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

When you are pretty close to the edge whats proof for you may not necessarily be proof to everyone else.

Hence the paranoia and extreme feelings of anxiety, even borderline delusions, people like the OP experience and associate with rather than logically assess the situation.

The guy(or gal) sounds like they are trapped and in pain, even if it is somewhat of there own creation.
edit on 18-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You say it's mental illness and "go see a doctor" in all of these threads. Says a lot about you when you're habitually mocking the mentally ill. If you want to look mean and abusive instead of sincere or helpful you are a winner.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I get that. I completely do.

I’m just trying to show the OP that there isn’t any proof and that he can’t provide any. As much as he feels it must be real, doesn’t mean it’s anything more than his own, personal delusion.

Let’s turn it around for a minute.
Let’s say it IS real. Let’s say there are hundreds or thousands of people with this implanted tech. Proving it would be a major blow to the people doing it as it could then be circumvented with enough private research.

Back to me being me.
People have been saying the same (or similar) things for decades, yet not a single one has been able to offer proof that it is what they say it is. It’s all just about what they feel as they don’t want to admit that they have a mental illness. I get that too. Admitting to your faults is hard. For some it’s nearly impossible.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Sorry, but I’ve not been abusive. All I’ve done is ask for proof of the claims the OP made.

That’s it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions based on assuming that what you're saying is all real.

First, how does one get these implants? Where are they located? In your brain? Wouldn't that be a highly invasive and delicate surgery? When do they do this? It doesn't seem like they can just grab someone, throw them in their black van and pop an implant into their brain. Or can they? They have some kind of implant gun/surgery machine thing that can do it quickly or possibly without anyone even noticing? Or does it only happen when people already go in for major surgery so they can slip some implants in while they are under and they won't know?

Why is it the implants aren't found after the fact? If so many people have them do they just not show up on X-rays or when people go in for an MRI or any kind of normal medical procedure? Can they simply not be seen or found for some reason? Or is it that every doctor, lab tech, nurse and so forth... anyone in the medical field... is simply in on the whole thing and going along with it? Why doesn't there seem to ever be any physical evidence for this kind of thing if it is happening to so many people?

I also wonder, how many people do you think it takes to run this... program... or whatever it is. With the number of people with implants it seems like you'd need quite a few people to run everything. Monitor everybody, send the messages, cause the pain, all that kind of stuff. How many handlers would be required?

Do you have any idea to what end they are working? What is the goal here? The end game? What are they trying to accomplish by doing this to people? Anything? Or is it just being done... just because... to experiment or... what exactly? Finally I have to wonder... why you? Or why anyone actually. How do they decide who they are going to do this to? Is it random? Do you have some skill or talent or possess some knowledge that they singled you out for? I guess that knowing why they pick certain individuals would be based on knowing what it is they want to get out of it, unless it is indeed just random.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The world chews people up and spits them back out.

Sanity can be a rather fickle beast all the same, sometimes its easier to maintain the delusion rather than face reality. Fact of the matter is that the delusion can sometimes be all that people have left.

The first step is realizing that the problem exists, the next step is choosing wither to deal with it in a rational manner or simply entertaining the paranoia and carrying on regardless.

Slippery slope all the same, and not a road i would ever care to travel again, because psychosis can be addictive.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: anotherside

I’m not asking you to say anything. I asked for proof of a single claim you made.

OK. So you can’t prove one claim, let’s see if you can prove the fundemental one.

Prove the technology exists in the form you say it does.
will you pay for the scans?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mods please delete this thread obviously being trolled everyone knows nanobots are to small to prove.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Realising and admitting you have a problem is very hard on the human ego. In the same way as someone telling you you’re wrong. Nobody likes being wrong, especially if it’s something you’ve convinced yourself is true.

Anyway. I think this discussion might be best suited for another time on another thread, as it has gone way off topic now.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The internet is not a place for this as people cannot conceive nor believe such technology exists or that such an evil would be unleashed on civilians it is not in their paradigm,just be careful conspiracy sites can have trolls associated with gangstalking
edit on 18-11-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No, I won’t pay for your scans. The onus is on you to show proof, not me to pay for it.

As for the trolling remark? I’m sorry, but asking you to back up your claims is trolling? Just wow.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's not that hard once you bottom out the only way is back up really, the alternative being nonexistence i imagine.

We have not really gone that far off topic, hopefully, the OP is managing to take something positive from our ramblings and manages to find some measure of hope.

Point being that most of the time sanity is a choice or path rather than an absolute.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You admitted you’re a diagnosed schizophrenic.......

End of story....

Not to be mean or nasty, but there’s a difference between having something out of no where start happening to you....

And having a long history of mental illness

It’s nothing to be ashamed of at all, but it should be maintained properly before you hurt yourself

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'd have to say you have prob have some issues to get checked out...but in your defense...here is a pic of one such "type" of device that can be directed at someone or thing...and a person 1 foot away cannot hear it. Different ones and types have been around awhile...

PS- The voices thing and sounds? Seek professional advice ( I go short of saying "help"...and Im medically qualified to attend to you if you were in an E.R. situation in a medical triage assessment) ...

Still...I would assess and suggest transport to a medical facility for professional diagnostics. On the PLUS side? You could be accurate. (Im guessing youre not though. Sorry.)

EMT
Advanced Life Support

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'd have to say you have prob have some issues to get checked out...but in your defense...here is a pic of one such "type" of device that can be directed at someone or thing...and a person 1 foot away cannot hear it. Different ones and types have been around awhile...

PS- The voices thing and sounds? Seek professional advice ( I go short of saying "help"...and Im medically qualified to attend to you if you were in an E.R. situation in a medical triage assessment) ...

Still...I would assess and suggest transport to a medical facility for professional diagnostics. On the PLUS side? You could be accurate. (Im guessing youre not though. Sorry.)

EMT
Advanced Life Support

I am accurate. And your all guessing because psychiatrists are liars for money. I aint paying 17000$ again for a # treatment.

The whole thing is a "takedown by suicide" program. I beat it. Its not mental illness. Its nanos. End of story.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The “up or out” options. I was heading that way, many years ago. Luckily, I had family who helped me through it and convinced me to see a professional.

Some things I did learn though.
The world isn’t that bad and life’s for living. Just existing has its moments though (Those lazy days watching movies or just not really doing much).
Life is full of ups and downs. Focus on the ups and don’t waste too much time and energy on the downs. Enjoy the little things too because, sometimes, the little things can bring a bigger smile.

I hope the OP gets the help he needs. And I’m being sincere, no sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Mods please delete this thread obviously being trolled everyone knows nanobots are to small to prove.

Friend, no-one on this thread is mocking you. You believe what you believe, as do we, other ATS members. That being said. your claims sound fantastical and to be honest from my perspective at least, incredible.

I would wager we all hear voices sometimes. Our own voice. It says: Do this, do that, think this, feel that. It's what our brain does to help us (rightly or wrongly) make sense of what is happening around us and deal with it. Sometimes "the voices" don't tell us what we need to hear. It is an innate part of the human experience. It is not easy, and often not much fun but it is what it is and we are what we is.

After 15 times "accidentally" leaving the toilet seat up, some men do eventually learn.

Be well!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

OP I fear you are perilously close to a severe, SEVERE psychotic break.

I have gone through your posts since you first came to ATS, and from then to now, there is a very pronounced pattern of escalation in aggravation of the symptoms, intensity and apparent frequency. In other words, its getting worse

Its very common almost across the board for people with mental illness to see the doctors or professionals trying to help them, as the enemy. They tell you things you dont want to hear or face.

You are not doing yourself or anyone else around you any favors, in fact you are putting them in possible harms way, when you finally snap because you are not maintaining your illness.

I know this sounds harsh, but its tough love bud.

You need to get a handle on this, and you NEED to start maintenance before something really bad happens.
edit on 18-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

A had family that helped me back and supported me.

My wee Gran and Grandpa, lost them both now, gone about 3 years.

But aye the world tends to through you a curve ball every now and again, such is the world in which we live.

I was never questioning your sincerity anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

OP I fear you are perilously close to a severe, SEVERE psychotic break.

I have gone through your posts since you first came to ATS, and from then to now, there is a very pronounced pattern of escalation in aggravation of the symptoms, intensity and apparent frequency. In other words, its getting worse

Its very common almost across the board for people with mental illness to see the doctors or professionals trying to help them, as the enemy. They tell you things you dont want to hear or face.

You are not doing yourself or anyone else around you any favors, in fact you are putting them in possible harms way, when you finally snap because you are not maintaining your illness.

I know this sounds harsh, but its tough love bud.

You need to get a handle on this, and you NEED to start maintenance before something really bad happens.
actually its the opposite. And they are imposed not organic. Ive made them distant and quiet. Im fine. No desire to harm ever through this. But i do want to overload all transmition devices.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join