It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIs and people with voices and pain heres what ive found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: anotherside

Why do you think you and other "TI" people are being targeted?

What makes YOU so special and interesting to these people?

If anyone should be targeted, I would assume I would be due to what I've seen and know. But, I'm not. Strange how that works.

Why does it seem the most "ordinary" people without any sort of common distinguishing feature end up being "targeted individuals" and tortured with voices and pain?

If I started hearing voices, the first thing I would do is make a doctor's appointment ASAP, not blame some kind of advanced technology.
it all started at an old job. I worked pizza delivery 7 years and people started looking at me as i drove by and passing cars give me hand gestures, followed home (gaslighting). One day i started hearing a##hole repeating out of airflow. I put a sign on my car "water as fuel" as i was expirimenting with it. Thats where it began. The attack ramped up after my first hospital stay. Ive been committed 4-5 times in two years. Went in voluntarily other times. Sadly i cannot convince terrydon of my sincerity in this. I dont mean to freak out but its frustrating when i post something genuine and the first 2-3 pages all say "see a professional". Ive had a nurse admit she knows schiz is a cover for these crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"Kids who never used drugs get voices
But drug users under heavy influence hear too."

That logic is flawed beyond measure i'm afraid, so many other extenuating factors to consider.

You cannot simply reduce variables like that and expect any deduction to hold weight or even make sense

Some of the notions i considered mate were also rather far-fetched and off the wall.

PM me and i will share my own experience with you. Because you sound like me 25 odd years ago minus the drugs of course.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel if you want to find it, your own light, and i don't mean that in any kind of organised religious nonsensical bullcrap manner.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I worked pizza delivery 7 years and people started looking at me as i drove by and passing cars give me hand gestures, followed home (gaslighting).

You don recognize this as classic schizophrenia? "Theyre all out to get me" come on man.

The attack ramped up after my first hospital stay. Ive been committed 4-5 times in two years.

So theres a pattern, like most schizophrenic people, of lull, followed by intense periods requiring hospitalization. Thats almost text book how schizophrenics operate, and like I said I have watched your threads and its obvious youre in, or heading quickly to a very heavy period in your sickness and need to take great care.

I dont mean to freak out but its frustrating when i post something genuine and the first 2-3 pages all say "see a professional"

well if 2 or 3 people are telling you, you have a tail thats one thing, but if just about everyone is telling you , you have a tail? you should probably start looking for it.

. Ive had a nurse admit she knows schiz is a cover for these crimes against humanity.

People say all kinds of things

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Ill just stop grinding here and know what i know.
Im fine stop basing assumptions on assumptions about me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

"I don’t trust any of your supposed recordings after your “EVP” thread where you recorded a shower, left the TV on and recorded noises."

Possibly consider that what he posted was very real to him, else why post evidence that people are going to simply pull apart?

"TBH, I don’t actually believe you’re sincere about anything. Everything you post is an appeal to emotion and you throw tantrums like a child when called out on your nonesense."

That appeal to emotion is simply a cry for help, empathy 101 really. As to the tantrums and childlike regression, those are also symptomatic of a mind that does not/cannot/or refuses to accept other external input or nonsense as you put it.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Your not grinding your acting out and seeking emotional validation.

Keep in mind as long as you post, people are automatically going to make there own assumptions.

It's what we do and part of communicating with one another in the same manner body language functions and/or plays it part regarding the interpretation of another individual.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Your not grinding your acting out and seeking emotional validation.

Keep in mind as long as you post, people are automatically going to make there own assumptions.

It's what we do and part of communicating with one another in the same manner body language functions and/or plays it part regarding the interpretation of another individual.
i hate gangstalker/cause stalkers. Exposing their methods is my goal. Claiming all t.i. are schizophrenic is believing the lie. Im a t.i. doctors misdiagnosed me and still are. Ive overcome the voices for the most part by trying a myriad of mind over matter and blocking areas. I am not moving towards a break because its not schiz. I guarentee that.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Could this not be considered to be delusions of grandeur?

Let's assess the situation, why do you consider yourself to be a "t.i." and what is that?

Why do you think these voices or direct attacks are directed towards you, how are you special?

If these voices are so all-encompassing and important how come you have managed to "Overcome the voices for the most part " so easily?

You can only break yourself, and that may very well happen whilst you fail to address or understand the entirety of what you may feel is happening around you.
edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Could this not be considered to be delusions of grandeur?

Let's assess the situation, why do you consider yourself to be a "t.i." and what is that?

Why do you think these voices or direct attacks are directed towards you, how are you special?

If these voices are so all-encompassing and important how come you have managed to "vercome the voices for the most part " so easily?

You can only break yourself, and that may very well happen whilst you fail to address or understand the entirety of what you may feel is happening around you.
im sane. Ive been through hell since 2009. These "voices" say things like "my system has no powerful weapon" or "our being is being evil" when i disconnect from the areas of interest. When connected they make me hear simulated realities involving devils, demons ghosts and even play roles of stalkers.

T.i. means targeted individual. Im currently in contact with a girl on a t.i. site whos suffering bad. And others as well. This is not schizophrenia.
Im certainly not delusioned. This is an attack on my sanity by remote technologies.
Satallite, cell towers, emf ground based tech facilitate a biotech reaction state in and around the body.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yet there is no real evidence to suggest these remote technologies, satellite, cell towers, EMF ground-based tech effects you in any other manner than they affect anyone else, aside, of course, form your own conclusions.

What about entertaining other possibilities/ Will you at least consider that there are alternative reasons as to your experience and/or condition?

Possibly all reality is simulated, but let's not digress and stick with whats actually happening to you.
edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The evidence is spitting in our faces as you freely give them money and power. These scum let people live free.

Ive seen the ground system. I know we only use 2% of possible cell tower functions for cell phones.
And the military admitted in veiled wordage to the existance of voice to skull.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

"The evidence is spitting in our faces as you freely give them money and power."

if you manage to come up with a way to avoid such then you are not Schizophrenic, your Jebus.

"These scum let people live free."

Sounds like my type of scum really, since nobody else let people enjoy such luxuries.

"Ive seen the ground system. I know we only use 2% of possible cell tower functions for cell phones."

I'm an Electronic and Electrical Engineer by trade, not as cool as it sounds, all i do is build and/or fix PC all day, but that's what it says on my HND, let's discuss this "ground system", please elaborate?

"And the military admitted in veiled wordage to the existance of voice to skull."

Again please elaborate?

Would it not be better to do this in PM before a people start to pull it apart?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The voices are your own. Like someone already said everyone has from time to time heard these voices, and they are not always positive.

It's what you do with them that makes the difference.

If you don't like what they say just ignore them,

what will happen if you did?

My guess is nothing, if something happened to you it would prove what you were saying and would expose the program

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

The voices are your own. Like someone already said everyone has from time to time heard these voices, and they are not always positive.

It's what you do with them that makes the difference.

If you don't like what they say just ignore them,

what will happen if you did?

My guess is nothing, if something happened to you it would prove what you were saying and would expose the program
i just shook my inner mind..its a tactic ive developed. And from my fridge. Like straight out of the base sound of it i heard "bye bye." Why would my inner voice do that..from a fridge. Can my mind throw its own voice? No i think not. Im fine btw. Ive been dealing with this for years. Im king of my respective hill.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

how do humans perceive the world around them? threw the five senses. if there is something going on with the workings of your brain(serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine) you could perceive normal input to your system as something completely differently.

i have experience with mind altering compounds, DM* made my entire world, sight, sound EVERYTHING shift to a different reality.

that was a hallucination brought on by changing the chemicals in my brain, and believe me they are convincing. i saw other beings, heard voices flew thew tunnels, and i was just sitting on a bed with my eyes closed.

i guess where im going with this, yes you can have strange experiences that may seem like they are external to yourself, but it really is all in your head.

in more ways than one
edit on 20-11-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

how do humans perceive the world around them? threw the five senses. if there is something going on with the workings of your brain(serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine) you could perceive normal input to your system as something completely differently.

i have experience with mind altering compounds, DM* made my entire world, sight, sound EVERYTHING shift to a different reality.

that was a hallucination brought on by changing the chemicals in my brain, and believe me they are convincing. i saw other beings, heard voices flew thew tunnels, and i was just sitting on a bed with my eyes closed.

i guess where im going with this, yes you can have strange experiences that may seem like they are external to yourself, but it really is all in your head.

in more ways than one
i prefer the technical term "bone resonatorchemical monitor" and other terms ive heard them say. Yes brain is affected but in my view not the source. Its all imposed. But believe how you perceive.

Reality vs perception 33 42 40

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

but to what end?

im not saying it isnt happening to you, but why would they use so much manpower on a single person?

and why would you believe anything these people tell you?

there was an X-files episode where they added drugs to one of the agents water and it was making them act crazy.

you should get yourself a EMF tester, they are used to test for microwave leaks. But i bet it would pick up any high energy beams coming your way.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

but to what end?

im not saying it isnt happening to you, but why would they use so much manpower on a single person?

and why would you believe anything these people tell you?

there was an X-files episode where they added drugs to one of the agents water and it was making them act crazy.

you should get yourself a EMF tester, they are used to test for microwave leaks. But i bet it would pick up any high energy beams coming your way.
i have. I found two highly energized spots away from power outlets. It edifies the belief by many they somehow put material in or on wall that retains magnetic flux. I found walls in spots were upwards of 200 microtesla.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join