It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing that counters UFO presence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello it's that me who claims to saw an grey

I sit with my father in the computer area as he watches a show.
It takes my mind off the scaryness in the skies.

My aunt comes home, his sis. They sit and watch together, so i go to my room.
And then the realization comes back of the sky people and their strong influence on this world, a controlled thing
And that they are kinda weird and power-dominant

It makes one scared and doubt their world

The only way to counter them is to think of a girl beyond the beauty of this world.

Someone like Vanessa Borhorquez

And that's when it dawns on me. The thing that defeats their presence is being an angel.

I listen to my music I made at 18. I was so pure and optimistic. Even while their presence was there, somehow my angel attitude overpowered it. Somehow my mind was greater than any opposition

So together we have to all be angels in mind

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
that's beautiful man.....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Thanks. Thanks for responding

Something I realize is some people have a fear of change.
But the most best people are completely open to new energy, new growth in the ethers.
Thanks man

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

But the most best people are completely open to new energy, new growth in the ethers.
Thanks man
See...now I was thinking that the only tbing that counters a ufo was going to be either rock, paper or scissors...but I like yours better.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Thanks man
See...now I was thinking that the only tbing that counters a ufo was going to be either rock, paper or scissors...but I like yours better.

Heehee

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Get lost.. for if this world is noble enough to get lost in, it was worth it

and if it wasn't, then you never really wanted to be in it anyway

Should maybe replace 'Get lost" with "trust"
Try that instead
edit on 17-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

Or "have faith"
Basically in something grand
Or if it's meaningless, then you don't really care
If you have to fall, and meaninglessness will let you fall, but something more there will catch you,
Then fall
edit on 17-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Cant we just engage our penchant for destruction, apex predator up, and rip the things throat out with our teeth?

After all, they don't look like they could put up much of a fight under our Earths gravity, point of fact one wonders how they manage to even survive really.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Cant we just engage our penchant for destruction, apex predator up, and rip the things throat out with our teeth?

After all, they don't look like they could put up much of a fight under our Earths gravity, point of fact one wonders how they manage to even survive really.

whatever you think, is good man.

really one can not say we have no free will, as we are all god
just god on a small body, but still our mind is coming, well is directly god himself

that's why when you become wild.. its your own choices
it's god coming alive

this place is like my therapist.. i realize my biggest problem with a potential 'watcher' of me, is me worrying about the delusional thoughts they are trying to pin together of what i'm doing. it creates another personality in my mind of which i'm trying to track, when humans evolved being able to know their own mind is their own and no one can peer in.

letting go of that, i can become sane once more.

thank you all

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hello it's that me who claims to saw an grey

I sit with my father in the computer area as he watches a show.
It takes my mind off the scaryness in the skies.

My aunt comes home, his sis. They sit and watch together, so i go to my room.
And then the realization comes back of the sky people and their strong influence on this world, a controlled thing
And that they are kinda weird and power-dominant

It makes one scared and doubt their world

The only way to counter them is to think of a girl beyond the beauty of this world.

Someone like Vanessa Borhorquez

And that's when it dawns on me. The thing that defeats their presence is being an angel.

I listen to my music I made at 18. I was so pure and optimistic. Even while their presence was there, somehow my angel attitude overpowered it. Somehow my mind was greater than any opposition

So together we have to all be angels in mind

You cannot defeat their technology this way...but selective dis-association will break their telepathic impacts....and mental screening...you simply have to believe in a greater power...be it Jesus or Budda or MightyMouse or Supergirl....or an angel.

I have seen a few types of greys as well.

Trust me when I say we have bigger things to worry about.

edit on 17-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

What is your experience with this grey alien? I would really like to hear your story?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Gods predestination pretty much precludes any notion of free will, gifted or otherwise really.

This short video raises some interesting question pertaining to the notion of free will.

Give it a view if you have a spare 6 mins.

I cannot afford a therapist im afraid, but i like the notion that you find ATS to be an equivalent. Certainly a great sounding board all the same.

Sanity is way overrated buddy, plus to remain sane in an insane world is probably counterproductive.
edit on 18-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join