It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO communication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Since mid July of this year i’ve Been seeing lights in the sky.

It started with just balls of light flying over head until I started flashing lights at them

Then it turned into an exchange of mathematical patterns for months where they would show a pattern, i’d Try to figure out the next part and flash it at them then they flash confirmation patterns back at me

But that’s all it was. Just constant mathematical pattterns with the number 3.14 and a few other numbers

Ball of light

UFOs

Here’s a couple videos I made with an iPod. It doesn’t film the night sky very well so things have to be very bright to show on film

The second video shows a UFO suddenly appear, hover then fly away and vanish and the second shows a light that appeared flying across the sky with slow pulsing and flashes

Very poor quality but I though there might be a few people interested

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hard to hold a camera still. Makes it look like a reflection.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

The first link is lens flare, a refraction of light thru the camera lens from the bright streetlight in field of view.

You are trying to make it appear its 'darting about' by moving the camera around.

I didn't review the second one, that was enough to convince me you are hoaxing or misguided.

Heres an example of misguided...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yup, this is the usual UFO fakery.

Nothing extraterrestrial going on there.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why? People on here will sniff out a fake even if it's well done. That is one of the things i love about ats. I almost find it insulting when people create such obvious shams.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

no its not the reflection, there is another light in the sky
could be an high airplane or sattelite

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Why thank you, I looked again and you are right. Thanks for showing me my stupid.

Then what is it, slow moving steady straight line?

Can a satellite be ruled out?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

no
that in my opinion is number 1 explanation

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The first link is lens flare, a refraction of light thru the camera lens from the bright streetlight in field of view.

You are trying to make it appear its 'darting about' by moving the camera around.

I didn't review the second one, that was enough to convince me you are hoaxing or misguided.

Heres an example of misguided...

Yeah, the first one, the camera is following FAR too closely, for a supposedly moving light, to be believed. The second, all I saw was the moon, and some bright star, or Venus.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Very poor quality but I though there might be a few people interested

videos are always good.

however the real interesting part is this

Then it turned into an exchange of mathematical patterns for months where they would show a pattern, i’d Try to figure out the next part and flash it at them then they flash confirmation patterns back at me But that’s all it was. Just constant mathematical pattterns with the number 3.14 and a few other numbers

can you give some more details and explain how these patterns were created with flashing lights.

I guess 3 flashes would equal 3 or something like that but how does one create decimals using flashing lights to communicate?

What were the others numbers?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The Penguins! I had the same thing a while back at Longleat Safari Park in the Penguin house. I reflected light from my shiny watch on to the wall just like in that video and they went mad for it. Bless! Next time I'll take a laser pointer.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It was so cool. Everything kept progressing and changing so I don’t remember all the details but they always used whole numbers and sometimes orange or red lights to signify a multiplication or division. I can’t remember exactly which but they also made balls of light appear flying in 1 or 2 flying east or west to signify to the power of 2 or 3 and square and cube roots but they only did it a couple times.

I was limited to minor position changes and flashes to send my signals which was interesting then incorporated various colours

The main numbers they kept using and what the results everyday would come to were some numbers like 704 or 407 where 7=G and 4 =D for G0D or D0G

Then the number 917 or 719 came up a lot which is the letters i and q (iq) intelligence?

It was a really cool experience because I couldn’t determine if they were always watching me to see my signals.

I think when we went camping long ago we really were abducted when we wondered if we were. I kept getting visions of stars and UFOs at certain times too

Also, where I am in the okanagan valley of British Columbia the constellations are moving in opposite directions. Every night the Big Dipper passes directly over the vslley while to the east while Orion and others are moving west. Are they even real stars? I’ve never seen half the night sky move backwards before

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Also, whoever they are they might have been spying on humanity for a long time. At one point they kept flashing my families birthdates and birthdates of presidents and other famous people. Sone members of my family have been harrassed by the gov for years and had their human rights violated numerous times.

Can you imagine if it’s aliens and that have been watching humanity and the personal lives of tons of people for years?

They would know of the human rights crimes by the gov and how revolting society really is.

Maybe that’s why there’s been countless UFO sightings and stories but never an official contact scenario. They know they would have their reputations greatly diminished by having friendly relations with humanity

Whoever they are they know about ritual abuse and whatever bizarre # our leaders do. I know they are somehow watching me because they at times would do number patterns relating to math i’d Do in my spare time for fun.

It’s such a sad thought to think humanity has been being watched for years and years by aliens.

The entire universe might know how vile our leaders are and might know personal things about them

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

no
that in my opinion is number 1 explanation

Good eye, thanks for calling it out.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Actually, I was mistaken. There is another moving object in the first linked video. HumanoidLord pointed it out to me up the page.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think you are not telling the truth or deluded/
sorry to be harsh

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

As somebody who also elen years ago made contact with the same orbs of light using what we called a 'communicator' (dynamo torch) then I believe you. They do communicate back in exactly the way you put on here

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I believe what you are seeing are demons,the devil comes in all different sizes,shapes,and colors,as well as wears many different masks to disguise himself. But hey that is just my opinion...because I used to wonder why are so many people seeing these things,so I did a lot of searching and have came to this as the only most logical conclusion,but like I said this is my own thoughts on the U.F.O. and alien creatures.a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jrandazzle

oh no
not this bs again

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks guys for letting me know this OP was made by yet another arrogant hater of their own species.
edit on 16-11-2017 by AlienVessel because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join