It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO communication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I would imagine getting a partial flash would be difficult.

How do you know which color means divide or multiple versus add subtract, etc?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
deleted

edit on 17-11-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

How, exactly, does it communicate the number 3.14? Does it flash three and 14/100 times per second or what?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

How, exactly, does it communicate the number 3.14? Does it flash three and 14/100 times per second or what?

Only to him he has to get 666 in although that was not actually the number of the beast

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So, what exactly are these "mathematical patterns" and how are these numbers communicated/exchanged, exactly?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Last night was cool again.

The weird matrix to cube cycle still continues. On the tenth cube now.

As the night sequence was about to start with the number 424....(424minutes = 7:04 / G:0D) they let off a massive bright flash at 6:08.

Every night there is a new sequence and both of us create a series of equations out of that sequence. Their signal and position altered the entire equation sequence and suggested another signal at 9:07. I continued with the equations and sure enough at 9:07 exactly they let off another flash in the potion already defined as sector 9:17

6:08 + 2:59 = 9:07

2:59 = 179 minutes which is the letters “qi” and that’s iq backwards which is 9 17 like the position of the signal

Then my next signal in the sequence resulted in 17.9... and 7/28

I kept going for the nights sequence and at the final time of 7:43 (GD-C) c= se / si = yes the final result was 917.09728

Which is like 917 and 179 squished together and the 7:28

That’s and example of our communication. Nothing but creating number patterns/coincidences

It’s pretty fun.

It’s like 2 minds having a mathematical conversation

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

They define sectors of the sky as certain value by repeatedly flashing or flying in them. They use directions to signify power of and root calculations. Sometimes brief flashes of orange and red to signify multiplication and addition at certain steps in the sequence

Since I only have a flashlight I use amounts of flashes and various colours for values and operators. It could be bizarre coincidence but it sure seems like whoever they are they are watching me everyday and tracking my signals and equation and only flashing back when it creates these number patterns with the same numbers.

They always express the same numbers

3/14 and 7/28 were common in the beginning as well as 135 because 13 5 is ME and that’s the amount of days between those 2 dates

Not sure why they do 917 “iq” (intelligence?) a way of saying hey we are intelligent whoever they are? They know the exact time we use, dates, day light changes, our calander.

They often pulsed at 9:17, 17:09(5:09) 7:19 often and a few other numbers relating to them. Such as 179 minutes is 2:59

It was a really interesting experience but it could be gov I suppose messing around with advanced technology

I’ve seen and video them appearing, hovering in one spot then instantly reach a cruising speed and fly away. I’ve also seen them fly faster than a shooting star. Or have a tail of light like one but fly fairly slowly

It was so cool

For the past week i’ve Been doing the first sequence that spanned over a week and last night they sent signals which adjusted the result into the cool 917.09728

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cool more hoax/schizophrenia on ATS

As if we haven’t been inundated lately, for whatever reason

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well it's the species who have overtook spiritual war on this planet.. not a violent physical one, but a slow extincting spiritual one that praises their 1 creation and discards the rest on the earth.

you can tell they are happy that they protect humanity, the thing they need for themself. But they fail to protect every other living creature, showing their true intent. selfishness.

they discard all other creatures simply because they do not aid their species, so they don't vow to protect. but they protect and shape humanity, spiritually, to become dominant.

Spiritual presence of theirs on this planet aims for safety, order, which physical animals die at (elephants) but intelligent species thrive (humanity)

You're dealing with things that's hearts to not reach the wonder of what could be, only reaches of what they need, and what they don't need is animals, millions of animals dying for their own selfish

Any of you guys who support them just took a kamikaze to wonder, of the natural life

And box your mind to a small box of which is their goal

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
S&F if you agree

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
the mind is truly a strange thing, it's own 'field' separated from 'spiritual feeling'.
somehow encountering aliens, has made me become aware of all of which i just embarked.
so i actually encourage more to reach out and encounter.
it's like people starving in a little den of trees, without knowing on the backs of those trees are covered in some type of berries. but they never checked. but merely *knowing* with their mind, causes them to be happy.

knowledge is powerful, and completely separated from spiritual knowledge (feeling)
Basically they don't have to be here, they can come back in 5 million years or check up every 800 000 years.
Their presence here is devolution

edit on 17-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A lot of people on here don't care about animals.
That's because they have a worse astrological chart, so they are more similar to aliens.
Aliens have a poor astrology chart, with a lone sun. But animals have an even sun/moon equality, making a very beautiful chart. People who have a really good chart, are more like the animals than aliens.

I can prove that their presence is destroying wild life, but who would care?
All one has to do is be mindful of that fact, and start just being like "oh well i guess i don't have to destroy this elephant that's almost extinct. Oh i guess i'll not spray pesticides. Oh yeah we'll keep off of that massive wild life place so that animals can exist naturally, and not spread our already over population. I mean it's not hard to just, not. We don't need another 500 000 population area. Yeah I'll put up fences and make it a safety realm for animals. Yeah we can be a bit more vegetarian now that we know their presence is making us overly dominant."
All you have to do, is not, when you normally do.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The Penguins! I had the same thing a while back at Longleat Safari Park in the Penguin house. I reflected light from my shiny watch on to the wall just like in that video and they went mad for it. Bless! Next time I'll take a laser pointer.

Now that sounds amusing! We have fun with a laser pointer, playing with one of the cats.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Actually, I was mistaken. There is another moving object in the first linked video. HumanoidLord pointed it out to me up the page.

I did see something else, a small light, but with the camera movement as it was, it's hard to say if the light was moving or not. My best guess is this was nothing. However, I do know that getting good video of lights at night isn't easy, without fancy equipment, so I won't totally write off the possibility that this looked far cooler in person.

I actually have seen something odd, in the for of lights. Many, many years back, watching stars with friend, we saw one of them move. No, not like a satellite, and I am familiar with those, but like an actual star, stationary for some time, that shifted, then moved back to its original position. Very strange, and we never did know what to make of that. More recently, during one of the meteor showers, we had very cloudy weather, so I found a place online to watch, through a telescope somewhere in the SE, I think. I recorded some of that with an older camera (stolen, sadly), and saw something quite similar - a couple of stars shifted position in the telescope field of view. All else stationary, but those moved slightly. I don't know how those at the location could have missed that, but never saw any mention of it anywhere.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I’m not a hater of the entire species. Just the trash that try to dominate everything, ruin life, then act like innocent victims when they’re hated

Anyway, i’ll Make this my last post. Just wanted to let anyone interested in weird stuff to know stuff is going on

Here’s an example of how last night the alien entity made a multication sign at 4:43 with a face in the sky that changed the sequence results to “me a god 3.14”

Alien Entity video

The entity has the ability to shape and control matter and does so in artistic ways

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Do0d, NO

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
couple of things:

1. get a decent camera
2. get a tripod
3. video every time, ideally with two camera's, one wide angle for the whole scene and one pointing at the object
3. stop looking for shapes in clouds and then attributing them to aliens, it makes you look like an idiot
4. clearly explain the numbering system, including the location based system you use for the sky
5. do you live on a flight path?
6. are you taking the videos from behind a window?

Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join