It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most armed man in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sounds like it's definitely a rich mans toy and rich I am not. I'd like a private jet also, but that will never happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

THEN you too can KNOW my pain when they actually REPRODUCED Me 262s I was nuts...AT least MAYBE a STUKA.

...I HATE flying ...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Great thread and I've never heard of him before but he'll be news now. I honestly can't say the man is totally sane but he is a good businessman and has an awesome collection of weapons. Enough to start his own war. I'm sure the gun control freaks will have a field day with this one. My best,

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

how many people has he killed? Do you think people who collect shot glasses or spoons are just as strange?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how many people has he killed? Do you think people who collect shot glasses or spoons are just as strange?

Who the hell is collecting spoons???

These people must be stopped

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sounds like it's definitely a rich mans toy and rich I am not. I'd like a private jet also, but that will never happen.

If wishes were fishes.

flying tank!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Anyone who collects spoons is a nutbar of the highest magnitude and shouldn't be allowed within 1,001' of a school.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who collects spoons is a nutbar of the highest magnitude and shouldn't be allowed within 1,001' of a school.

www.ebay.com...

here is your start to a life of crime.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow, only a $1.99. I guess I'm in.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Probably you.

You do have a silverware drawer at home, right?
I suppose you have more than one spoon in there.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Colorado is part of the bible belt isn't it? You think this man might be a member of some particular church there? Baptist?
You think anyone in his church might be interested in giving this man some loving (non-judgmental) spiritual/mental counsel or would that force them to think about their own arsenals or love for guns or their support of those doing the bidding of the NRA like Donald Trump and the majority of Republican politicians; not ignoring those hypocritical Democrats who do the same but in some cases take more effort to give their voters another impression? Perhaps I should have said "military industrial complex" instead of NRA (especially in the latter case with Democrats), which is just one of their marketing and PR teams or departments and which is more focussed on the hobby-market.

Matthew 15:7-9

7 You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: 8 ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare* [Lit., “we are not doing military service.”] according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God; and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ;

Mark 7:13 (comes shortly after the commentary I quoted in Matthew 15:7-9)

Thus you make the word of God invalid by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like this.”

One Myth Leads to Another

“LOOK out,” wrote the apostle Paul to Christians living in the latter half of the first century C.E. What was he warning against? “Perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men.”—Colossians 2:8.

Despite Paul’s warning, from the middle of the second century C.E., some Christians began using concepts borrowed from ancient philosophers in order to explain their beliefs. Why? They wanted to be accepted by the educated people of the Roman Empire and thus make more converts.

Justin Martyr, one of the most famous of these Christians, believed that God’s Spokesman had manifested himself to Greek philosophers long before the arrival of Jesus. According to Justin and like-minded teachers, the contribution of philosophy and mythology to Christianity made this form of religion truly universal.

Justin Martyr’s form of Christianity became very successful in gaining converts. However, the adoption of one myth led to the creation of others and produced what is now commonly believed to be Christian doctrine. To expose these myths, compare what the following reference works say with what the Bible actually teaches.

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal
Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell
Myth 3: All Good People Go to Heaven
Myth 4: God Is a Trinity
Myth 5: Mary Is the Mother of God
Myth 6: God Approves of the Use of Images and Icons in Worship

REJECT MYTHS, STICK TO THE TRUTH

What can we conclude from this brief review of myths that are still taught by many churches? These “tales [Greek, myʹthos] artfully spun” cannot rival the simple and comforting truths of the Bible.—2 Peter 1:16, The New English Bible.

Therefore, with an open mind, do not hesitate to compare with God’s Word—the source of truth—what you have been taught. (John 17:17) Then, this promise will prove true in your case: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”—John 8:32.

from being addicted to hoarding guns included. Which Trinitarian teachers, preachers and neighbours can't and/or won't do for ye.

Song 141 Searching for Friends of Peace (with lyrics)
edit on 15-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
if you think about it the President is the most armed man in America.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Probably you.

You do have a silverware drawer at home, right?
I suppose you have more than one spoon in there.

You know I was joking right???

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If they also have mannequins all through their house that they talk to and change panties on them yes I find them equally strange.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

If they also have mannequins all through their house that they talk to and change panties on them yes I find them equally strange.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

G' day TST... kinda crazy. I think me having 3 firearms is a bit over the top for just me n the wife!

I'd say the guy's a bit either excessive/paranoid or an extreme pessimist!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yeah, spoon collectors.

What a bunch of nutbars. Pfft.

Everyone knows Tigger™ paraphernalia is where it's at.

The one and only coffee cup I've been drinking from for 26 years:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforce47
I'm sure the gun control freaks will have a field day with this one. My best,

That's not helpful.

Opinions differ, but it does not make either side "freaks".

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I collect rocks (mineral specimens / fossils). When I pass on I want "He had rocks in his head" engraved on my headstone.

Perhaps Mel should have a giant marble claymore mine for his.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thats just ole Dragonman. A little wacky sure, but a pretty cool dude! He is a collector of course but as others have said it is also his business. You can go out there pay some $$ and fire some fully automatic weapons for #s and giggles. Pretty awesome if you ask me lol.

Everybody in the Springs knows of this guy or knows somebody who has been out to his range.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join