It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most armed man in America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We vets enjoy firearms,here in Colo Spgs, BUT then again WE also get long with OUR hippies and witches in Manitou.
PEACE is obtained by being cool.

Perfect example. Its a pretty magical place.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

LOL if only!!!

When I did the paperwork for my NFA stamp, I had to get a document signed by the sheriff and a local/NICS background check and it took around 11 months total at the time. But that is OK, since it is a machinegun and I really don't blame them for double (or triple) checking everything. This process made me feel a heck of a lot better about other people owning NFA stuff, since I know the process is pretty stringent

We also have no laws for open or concealed carry (18+, although you have to be 21 to buy a handgun or purchase the ammo for it you can still carry it) and we haven't had any issues as of yet thank goodness

Oddly enough, the only time I've needed one here in Alaska for self defense, pretending to have one on me sufficed.

It sounds odd, but it seems a lot of "stops" are actually "psychological stops" so I certainly see how/why it works!

If only he knew all I had in there was a pen.

See, the pen is mightier than the sword!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We vets enjoy firearms,here in Colo Spgs, BUT then again WE also get long with OUR hippies and witches in Manitou.
PEACE is obtained by being cool.

Perfect example. Its a pretty magical place.

As magical as the whole state?

Where were all the tin can hunters? I thought that's what they had all their guns for, according to the arguments of the NRA that they're parroting.

And on and on it goes...
edit on 15-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You should try that with Illinois....or even Chicago...Oh that's right ATS servers aren't big enough to hold all the shooting stories in that state.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
I already had a hard time with just Colorado Springs, had to be quite selective to limit it to 4 videos + the 1 state video. The planned parenthood shooter looks pretty magical though, or should I be looking for another word...touched (by Magic and Sorcery)?
edit on 15-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Where were all the tin can hunters? I thought that's what they had all their guns for, according to the arguments of the NRA that they're parroting.

WE aren't that STUPID because THE police HAVE the town wired and we are COOL with our COPS too.
HERE is logic...assumption from NEWS clippings LIKE we're CHICAGO and ALL the asinine civilian assumptions as usual.
ANS I live here so YOUY think I 'm lying to you all..pathetic as a trait of assumption.
BEEN here from CANon City since THE 80s HOPW long have YOU lived here ace?
DENVER maybe..

edit on 16-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Well, that seems to be a pretty 'magical' comment as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
My reply to you was not meant in a negative or disrespectful manner, I forgot the wink-smiley. Sorry if it came across as such (it was also not my intention to ridicule, just in case others view it as such). Your comment was a bit unusual or special. It was more like a heads-up that one might give a friend that they're acting a bit silly while you assume that they're almost already aware of that and can see the fun in it as well as soon as you point it out to them so you can laugh together about it.

"Tin can hunters" might also not be the best of terminologies but it's with the best of intentions, to wake people up how they are being played by the so-called military industrial complex or better said, this system of things and the god of this system of things. There's no point in sticking your head in the sand regarding the darkness that plagues this world either, that's what the videos are for. Best be awake to the reality of things so one can deal and cope with it wisely, without falling for the tricks from those “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind” who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Titus 1:10; Colossians 2:4) In this particular situation the NRA (or the military industrial complex; or those politicians or public figures that make the same or similar arguments). See the context for the verses mentioned above in the article linked in my signature.
edit on 16-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

www.youtube.com... all these work

www.youtube.com...
here is a 90mm lighting up a hillside

www.youtube.com... pak 40 75mm live and booming

www.youtube.com... you would be astounded the fun things you can own in america with the right paper work and heaps of money , i do believe they restrict armaments to air craft but thats the only hard no besides the obvious nukes and whatnot

www.youtube.com...
the flame thrower you talked about ,some states ban them but they are not regulated on a federal level at all as they are not a fire arm

www.dailydot.com... article on fully operational tank in private hands

But is it legal? And can anybody just up and buy something with the insane firepower of a tank or grenade launcher? According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, yes, totally legal. And, technically. Right now, ArmsList will put you in touch with a dealer selling a “Fully Operational Main Battle Tank with 120mm Live Cannon.” It’s a tough deal to resist. “This armored tank is fully functional,” the ArmsList classified states. “The turret is fully operational […] The main gun is registered as a Destructive Device with the ATF and comes with 10 projectiles. More projectiles are available.” “If they’re operational, you can register those actual cannons [as an NFA weapon],” Russ Morrison, a spokesman for the ATF, told the Daily Dot. “And if they’re sold, they’d have to go through a transfer to make sure everything’s OK, and have it registered, as well.”

edit on 17-11-2017 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2017 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

The only problem that remains is getting there to play with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join