It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Three people were killed in a shooting Tuesday morning that started at a home and moved to an elementary school in Tehama County, and the shooter was also killed by law enforcement, the sheriff's department said.

Multiple shots were fired about 8 a.m. at Rancho Tehama School on the outskirts of Corning, Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said.

source: www.msn.com...

An employee with the Corning Unified School District said there were reports of an active shooter at the school, and there were confirmed injuries.

According to the story, the shooter was killed by Law Enforcement. The information is currently developing, and hopefully we get more information soon.

My god, these people know no boundaries. Those poor children. Praying for those involved, and hoping for a good outcome for those injured. Also praying for the victims who didn't make it.
edit on 11/14/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Only moments older, but mentions 2 shooters...
Maybe a mistake, but adding here anyways.

www.krcrtv.com...

Ferreira said he ran into a classroom with 14 students. He said the series of shots came through the classroom windows, hitting one student. Ferreria said a young boy was shot in the foot and the chest. When he spoke to us, he said the child was alert and talking. He said another student in an adjacent classroom was shot under the arm. That child was also conscious. Ferreira said there were two gunmen. He saw one of them, a man in his 30's-40's dressed in green camo running away from the school after the shooting.

edit on 14-11-2017 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Great find Jakal, it will be interesting to learn more as details come out.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm so tired of these psychos committing such heinous crime at the cost of others...

Prayers to those families, is becoming all to common. So sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I posted this as a reply, because it is unsubstantiated and I don't want to cause any confusion by lumping it in with the news article.

This information is not substantiated and is directly from a social media comment stream

While reading the comments in the article provided above, I saw the following:

Two children injured but not critical. One gunman dead, searching for second gunman. Two other people killed but no info on them yet.

It is possible there is more than one shooter, and that one is still at large.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
God, I can't wait for this to be politicized........

Just no good

+4 more 
link   
False flag. California has gun control, this can't be real.

ETA: I don't actually think it was a false flag, this was a sarcastic post.
edit on 14 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Agreed

No one deserves to go out like this.

I believe you can purchase bullet resistant backpack inserts. Once unthinkable, armoring children doesn't seem so out of the ordinary

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Agreed, we should all do our best to make sure it doesn't get politicized though.

The information still appears to be pouring in, and more details are sure to follow

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Looks like the kids that were hurt will be OK.

At least I hope so.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Kids have been shot..
Bodies still hot

And all you can think about is how to keep your guns safe..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Just no good

Well that lasted 30 seconds.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Ferreira said there were two gunmen. He saw one of them, a man in his 30's-40's dressed in green camo running away from the school after the shooting.

Watch that little reference disappear shortly, as it always does.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Just no good

Well.... You just preemptively started the snowball effect.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Here's the thing:

Gun shots echo. As they break the sound barrier a bullet will make another boom.

In in urban area those sounds are gonna bounce off buildings which is why it's hard to pin point shooters in urban areas.

There may have been a second shooter. But not every shooting is Grassy Knoll second shooter conspiracy BS.

This just happened and we literally have no information other than something happened.

link   
Until the Federal indictments are unsealed and the people behind these heinous crimes are incarcerated, there are more of these shootings and worse coming...

This is deflection by the left to get minds off the indictments and other crimes committed.

Stay Vigilant, everyone!

link   
This is crazy. I used to live in that area. Corning, Red Bluff.....small towns, rural base.....What is going on that is making people snap like this all over the world? I keep thinking about the rise in the Schumann Resonance.

On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an anomaly when in 2014 this frequency rose from its usual 7.83 Hz to somewhere in the 15-25 Hz levels—so a jump from 7.83 Hz to 36+ Hz is a big deal. That’s more than a five-fold increase in resonant frequency levels. What does this mean to us as inhabitants of Mother Earth? According to neuroscience, frequency recordings of 36+ Hz in the human brain are more associated with a stressed nervous system than a relaxed and healthy one.

www.drjoedispenza.com...

There have been spikes up to 40 Hz, that's quite a jump from the baseline of 7.8 Hz. People are snapping, in really sick ways. There has to be a reason, IMO.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: face23785

Kids have been shot..
Bodies still hot

And all you can think about is how to keep your guns safe..

I'm not worried about my guns at all. Keep grasping, you'll find a straw eventually.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Besides guns, im willing to bet a lot of these kids were sheltered to the point of not knowing how to handle life.
Not to mention, how many different drugs was this kid, and the other school shooters on?

The only difference between this generation and the ones that came before it, are how easily they are put on so many drugs.

This is one de-sensitized fragile generation.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
FOR NOW!
Just the kids ,man,JUST the kids...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join