It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Guess who authorized $100 billion worth of weapons to the Saudis who are the biggest terrorist financiers in the world? Our saviour Mr. Donald John Trump.

MAGA!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A little bit of a typo there.. corrected it in the OP. I dont think you can make too much differentiation between Saudi Arabia and the US. They are both very much in each others pockets.

ISIS suffered very little damage under Obama. When the Russians turned up they done more damage to ISIS than years of bombing by the Americans..
One of the first things they done was blow up the oil tankers transporting oil into Turkey.. Funny how the Americans missed this for years.. Why do you think Turkish journalists have died for trying to work out whats going on in Turkey.

Its a ruse. Its a lie. As I said go and have a read of the pentagon papers..If you want a good start

ISIS is state funded terrorism..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Because it's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled.

I can bring a horse to water.. But I cannot make it drink.

Explain the Pentagon Paper extracts...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

They sell death to themselves, and they sell death to the world, just to make money, and the American people accept it!

Ummm... Who says we accept it? I sure don't.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Makes you wonder why Trump sold them all those weapons, doesn't it?

Oh wait, no let's not ponder over that, it's obviously fake news to discredit Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Ummm... Who says we accept it? I sure don't.

Unless you do something to stop it you accept it by default

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Guess who authorized $100 billion worth of weapons to the Saudis who are the biggest terrorist financiers in the world? Our saviour Mr. Donald John Trump.

MAGA!

Maybe we should take another look at Tulsi Gabbard's proposed legislation.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And guess which administration initially authorized the deal for $100B to Saudi Arabia, as well as $115B over 8 years? So don't even try to play it off that way.
edit on 11/13/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why would it make me wonder.

When one tiny country in the middle east is surrounded by islamic theocracies that hate the ever living hell out of them.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Makes you wonder why Trump sold them all those weapons, doesn't it?

Oh wait, no let's not ponder over that, it's obviously fake news to discredit Trump.

No its very real news too. What is your point

I really dont care the democrat / republic narraitve. Stop being a fool and see that you are being played.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This story and the origins of ISIS are not connected.

Most of the US made weapons ISIS got a hold of were what we left the embarrassment that is the Iraqi army.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is an action by an out of control agency, we all know it's name and it does not work for the US, in fact it is there to protect a certain banking institution that more or less hold's the US to ransom and is owned by non other than the infamous elite such as the Rothschild's (whom may or may not be the power they once were) etc.

The agency is very much in control. The biggest arms supplier in the world needs constant conflict. Seems to be the American way.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes, yes we should.

There's a reason I'd support her if she ever decides to run for the Oval Office.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Really?

How is one person going to stop something like that? It's impossible. I understand why you said what you did but in retrospect, there's nothing we can do, other than voice concerns which ultimately have always gotten thrown on the back burner.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why would it make me wonder.

When one tiny country in the middle east is surrounded by islamic theocracies that hate the ever living hell out of them.

I wonder why..

According to Wikileaks that is because Israel is doing its best to keep many of these places in a constant state of poverty and war..

I would guess that is why..

That came from an verified news source..
But what do i know..
Where did you get your opinion from...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yes, yes we should.

There's a reason I'd support her if she ever decides to run for the Oval Office.

Likewise.

She is a stateswomen that is sorely missing from American politics. Puts country ahead of party.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

MAGA!

IS that so.

www.euronews.com...

www.politico.com...

Don't look now, but RUSSIA!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Really?

How is one person going to stop something like that? It's impossible. I understand why you said what you did but in retrospect, there's nothing we can do, other than voice concerns which ultimately have always gotten thrown on the back burner.

Of course you can do something.. Its an information war.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

According to Wikileaks that is because Israel is doing its best to keep many of these places in a constant state of poverty and war..

Bull and Crap.

I see the JEwphobes are working overtime.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Fast and Furious

Part X

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join