It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: purplemer

This story and the origins of ISIS are not connected.

Most of the US made weapons ISIS got a hold of were what we left the embarrassment that is the Iraqi army.

funny that... get off those fake news sites.. It is what it is...

Iraqi Member of Parliament Majid al-Gharaoui claims to have intelligence to “prove” that U.S. aircraft have been supplying ISIS, also known as ISIL, in Mosul, Anbar and also in Salahuddin province. “The U.S.is trying to expand the time of the war against the ISIL to get guarantees from the Iraqi government to have its bases in Mosul and Anbar provinces,

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

According to Wikileaks that is because Israel is doing its best to keep many of these places in a constant state of poverty and war..

ROFL! The dictators of these countries do that all by themselves, they don't need Israel's help!

edit on 13-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bull and Crap.

As I said Wikileaks.. Objective..Verifiable news.. I will stick to the facts..

Enjoy your opinion

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Iraqi Member of Parliament Majid al-Gharaoui claims to have intelligence to “prove” that U.S. aircraft have been supplying ISIS, also known as ISIL, in Mosul, Anbar and also in Salahuddin province. “The U.S.is trying to expand the time of the war against the ISIL to get guarantees from the Iraqi government to have its bases in Mosul and Anbar provinces

If this is true, then we have a serious problem here.

But it's one of those things "# of get off the pot".

If he has this intel then he needs to show it. Otherwise it's just another Iraqi who lies for political purposes.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Bull and Crap.

As I said Wikileaks.. Objective..Verifiable news.. I will stick to the facts..

Enjoy your opinion

Stick to facts ?

Began the thread with a lie.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Kind of puts this interview in context, doesn't it? It's a 2016 interview with the Mossad's former director Efraim Halevy. Check out his comments from the 2 minute and 40 second mark and then at the 3 minute and 52 second mark:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

ROFL! The dictators of these countries do that all by themselves, they don't need Israel's help!

NO they do not..

Did Iraq do it to itself. The occupation killed maybe a million people in accordance with the lancet report. The only scientific investigation to be done on the death toll..

Did Afghanistan do it to itself. It was bombed because it was accused of hiding Bin Laden. He was not even there..

Did Gaddiffi do it to himself. No he was trying to end poverty in Africa. No body paid taxes. School and education where free.. What was his crime.. To move away from the petrodollar. Thats why the rebels where armed with there own central bank when the west set up a no fly zone around the country.

You can be flippant with you words if you like. It is what it is and information is power..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Funny that he never produced it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Did Iraq do it to itself. The occupation killed maybe a million people in accordance with the lancet report.

If that figured is based off OPINION polling like Orb and others.

Another lie.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The occupation killed maybe a million people in accordance with the lancet report.

The sectarian violence did.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Stick to facts ? Began the thread with a lie

look neo

I can see my information is hurting you real bad. My thread is not a lie.. You are suffering from cognitive dissonance..

My thread holds water. You might find that truth too uncomfortable to swallow. You think Ammensty Internation are lying.. You think the Pentagon papers where lying. You think Wikileaks is lying. Delusion on your part.

Go ahead support your storm troopers.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well, that is one way to get regions and backward governments to get shaken up by their own, bloodied hands. The key is to forget about suffering and the loss of lives and concentrate upon the remaking of those societies to fit the modern world.

After all, the goal is a one world government and that cannot happen until the rebel types with ancient doctrines are stilled. That is the pure reality of it all. Selling the modern world to them once things quiet down will be the icing on the cake for the West, East and points in between that make things to export.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The lance Report.

"To get a realistic estimate, I reviewed the major studies and data published on the numbers of war-related deaths in Iraq,"

www.truth-out.org...

What a crock of snip.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My thread holds water. You might find that truth too uncomfortable to swallow.

This thread sunk like the Titanic.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The occupation killed maybe a million people in accordance with the lancet report.

The sectarian violence did.

You can keep your opionion. I will stick with my science..
The lancet..
Mortality after the 2003 invasion of Iraq: a cross-sectional cluster sample survey

Incase you didnt know

The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is one of the world's oldest and best known general medical journals.[1]

You are not being objective..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You can keep your opionion. I will stick with my science.

There is absolutely no science involved in politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The lance Report.

"To get a realistic estimate, I reviewed the major studies and data published on the numbers of war-related deaths in Iraq,"

www.truth-out.org...

What a crock of snip.

KEK!

I give you Science from a peer reviewed publication.. and you give my an editorial opionion by some guy off the internet..

I am sorry i cannot help you with your cognitive dissonance. I suggest you try and open your mind instead of supporting your storm troopers..

So long and thank you for the fish...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That's not an opinion.

This is not to say that the invasion didn't create those conditions.

But the sectarian violence took a HUGE toll on the Iraqi population.
Wiki
edit on 13 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You can keep your opionion. I will stick with my science.

There is absolutely no science involved in politics.

One last time for the impaired..

The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is one of the world's oldest and best known general medical journals.[1]

Your Internet dude is who...

A basement dweller no doubt.....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's not an opinion.

This is not to say that the invasion didn't create those conditions.

But the sectarian violence took a HUGE toll on the Iraqi population.
Wiki

Yes it did create those conditions. Go and have a read please..

Thats what happens when you bomb people

Deny them of medicine

Bomb power stations

Create sanctions

What do you expect..

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join