It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of Saudi officials arrested over the weekend…and their ties to Podesta Group

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How are the Bushs and Clintons "interlocked families with broad international geopolitical Disaster Capitalism business interests"? Trump has done business with the Saudis for at least 20 years. How is that different? Is it because you hate the Clintons and Bush and like Trump?

It would be different if one of those families actually helped expose the corruption.

On that note, I doubt exposing massive global corruption is what's happening but it is the legacy I would want to leave my children if I was Donald Trump -- and I personally believe he's been groomed to be president for the last 20+ years. He's had all those years to play along and gather evidence and formulate a plan.

If it doesn't happen though, I will never give Trump the benefit of the doubt, ever. Not even on the smallest issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: purplemer

It is of the utmost importance for those of us paying attention to "Q" and everything he is hinting at.

I've seen a couple references recently to "Q" but I have no idea who this "Q" is... some kind of insider? Can you point me in the right direction to find "Q"?

It has been fascinating following the developments, basically Q is high level intelligence operative who has been exposing us to the theory that Trump was recruited by Military Intelligence to battle the deep state. Here are some good sources to get caught up!

Massive intel Drop

Update from Q

OMG -

This is just another NESSARA or David Wilox's White something or other - Do you believe this ....

"you'll see in the next few days.... .... .... they are going to save us ... ... next few days. they ... they.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How are the Bushs and Clintons "interlocked families with broad international geopolitical Disaster Capitalism business interests"? Trump has done business with the Saudis for at least 20 years. How is that different? Is it because you hate the Clintons and Bush and like Trump?

The Osama Bin Laden's brother was meeting with Bush Sr. near the White House on 9/11.

And Huma Abedin, she joined on as Hillary's right hand in about 1996, direct out of Saudi Arabia by her parents whom are Muslim Brotherhood + Saudi government stooges.

And those are but the markers over each of those rabbitholes.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes have a watch of this..

www.youtube.com...

So I'm watching the video which says Huma (I think) was supposed to be indicted and that Podesta was going to be indicted on 11/4. Well obviously these things did NOT happen right? So why is this video being linked as if it has some credibility when obviously it doesn't? I am not trying to be a jerk, I want to understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Maybe I am missing something?

Salman Al-Ansari is the only one that seems connected to the Podesta group but he isnt on the list that you or theduran.com posted of Suadis arrested.

So what am I missing?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

So I'm watching the video which says Huma (I think) was supposed to be indicted and that Podesta

Not so sure about that.. There have been reports circulating for about a week now that one of the Podestas has been arrested and there is a news black out. Go have a little dig.. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

So I'm watching the video which says Huma (I think) was supposed to be indicted and that Podesta

Not so sure about that.. There have been reports circulating for about a week now that one of the Podestas has been arrested and there is a news black out. Go have a little dig.. Time will tell.

I can find that information but only on notoriously fake websites, and in random comments on articles which say at least Tony and probably John too are in jail now, due to the fact neither of them have Tweeted. Yes, based on their lack of Tweets, they must be in jail.

Don't get me wrong, I will open a bottle of champagne and drink it and toast to everyone here if this turns out to be true. I just don't think it is. Anyone is free to hunt me down and make me admit I'm wrong if I turn out to be wrong: please, make my day.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Someone should make a timeline with the events and parties. Like when the Saudi crown was diverted from the Fisal family and related changes to the KoSA, compare that to events in the USA.

Remember, a few years ago, SA was going broke and had a lot of restructuring issues.

I don't have all the dates and ideas all memorized, that's why I think a timeline comparison could be really interesting, especially as people add in their own revelations.

Frankly, I think a bunch of current events and the election push against Hillary stems from Obama doing the same thing to Netanyahu, there was a lot of dark money thrown against him 3-4 years ago by the Deep State.

Another topic for the timeline!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I fully believe the Deep Dark is ready with international terror support to apply battlefield style actions against Christian Americans during their high holidays.

We saw a glimpse of this in Vegas. Whatever happened there was connected to, or the beginning of an open war type of scenario in America with the usual suspects.

It could be grim, that's what a martial law scenario could be, just to isolate terror cells.

It seems like Trump is stepping into the fray with a plan and allies.

Who is against America and Trump right now, make a list and check it twice.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I can find that information but only on notoriously fake websites, and in random comments on articles which say at least Tony and probably John too are in jail now, due to the fact neither of them have Tweeted. Yes, based on their lack of Tweets, they must be in jail.

I am not saying they are in jail. I read that a plane got intercepted leaving the country and that his brother was still at large. They day it happened i can verify that someone with the name Antony Podesta was arrested. I dont know for sure if this was the same person.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I fully believe the Deep Dark is ready with international terror support to apply battlefield style actions against Christian Americans

This is just stupid and baseless. If people like you would pull your head out of your ass you would see that people like Trump are the real danger to you and anyone else who isn't a millionaire.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

en.wikipedia.org...

You anti Hillary people are insane, or just ignorant.

People aren't giving Bush a pass.... They are simply including new players.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Is this draining the swamp or simply creating a new improved lake soon to be swamp..

As for the Clintons, they may not have the power of Bush and the House of Saud but they are players in the game and therefore are part of the swamp, to deny that is simply daft. I see this as a change of guard going on, perhaps the level of greed has been too high and not enough was being put in to controlling the Middle East how they wanted so have had a 'clear out'.

I simply can't imagine that The House of Bush will crumble any time soon, nor the House of Saud, its for me, just a shift in team members. Saudi Arabia not corrupt, pah, you have more chance not winning the Nigerian lottery..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
"Son of a Bush" lays out a bunch of the "House of Bush House of Saud" type facts:

originally posted by: CB328
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

en.wikipedia.org...

You anti Hillary people are insane, or just ignorant.

Who is Huma Abedin?????

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

They're all "like THIS".

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

Clinton Foundation Receives 40 Million from Arab States Since 2001
edit on 12-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

King this. Prince that. It doesn't get more elite than royalty. Add in our billionaire president and Hillary, just because. Throw some Bushes in there, too, and Comet Pizza makes a fresh appearance. Plus 4Chan. Am I getting this right?

And judging by this thread, it can be ascertained that we're in the midst of a military coup in the U.S. I'm not going to presuppose that Trump somehow has clean hands, as many of you want to do. Like he's some white knight being sent, perhaps divinely ordained, to make America something it never was to begin with.

And another post was about how Trump was somehow picked and "groomed" between Access Hollywood, appearing in Playboy videos and talking about how attractive his daughter is on the Howard Stern show. All this in service of cleaning up government and a mysterious deep state?

This is nuts.

edit on 12-11-2017 by icanteven because: added a word

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Wasn't Podesta supposed to be arrested over a week ago, according to Q?? Leak this morning which is all over MSM says Mueller is looking hard at exactly WHEN Trump knew what he knew. There's a real breadcrumb. They want Trump. That's the reality. There isn't going to be a massive crackdown with Trump & Mueller draining the swamp. Clinton's skates, Bush's skate, and Obama skates. MSM continues just like always. This is a garbage theory and Q is nothing but a good misinformation provider.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Pssst. The "Coalition" dates back a ways. 17 of 21 hijackers on 911 were Saudi Nationals...

Dates back to FDR.

In my opinion 9-11 was a repeat of the USS Liberty to drag the US in to war in the middle east.

Both Saudi and Iran have given as good as they have gotten.

Because all roads lead to those two in an Islamic civil war.
edit on 12-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah. I wonder if maybe this cleanup in Saudi Arabia and the US goes as deep as 911.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join