It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of Saudi officials arrested over the weekend…and their ties to Podesta Group

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The swamp in my opinion is being drained folks.. Saudi Arabia..The indictments. The Podestas Brothers.. Clintons. Its all linked. However best not talk about that on ATS.. Thats fake news..

The Prince that owned the entire comet pizza block was on that arrest list too.. Just a coincidence too..

Victory of Light has posted a list of the top Saudi officials arrested this weekend and some of those arrested are connected to the Podesta Group, whose founder is none other than John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, and the man behind the fake news “Russia collusion” story.

theduran.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Pssst. The "Coalition" dates back a ways. 17 of 21 hijackers on 911 were Saudi Nationals...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Pssst. The "Coalition" dates back a ways. 17 of 21 hijackers on 911 were Saudi Nationals...

Thank you. I have forgotten about that. In my opinion Saudi Arabia, Israel and the USA all work under the same umbrella. They create a concerted drive to destabilize the middle east...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: intrptr

Thank you. I have forgotten about that. In my opinion Saudi Arabia, Israel and the USA all work under the same umbrella. They create a concerted drive to destabilize the middle east...

Yep, Faking a war on terror to get the natural resources, as covertly and quietly as possible.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

In my opinion Saudi Arabia, Israel and the USA swamp creatures all work under the same umbrella.
There I fixed it for you :>) +++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing this!

It is of the utmost importance for those of us paying attention to "Q" and everything he is hinting at.

This is definitely one of the heads of the hydra and it clearly leads to Podesta and ultimately Clinton!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It is of the utmost importance for those of us paying attention to "Q" and everything he is hinting at.

I've seen a couple references recently to "Q" but I have no idea who this "Q" is... some kind of insider? Can you point me in the right direction to find "Q"?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This is definitely one of the heads of the hydra and it clearly leads to Podesta and ultimately Clinton!

What the Hell?! The Bush family is who enriched and empowered the Saudi's and let them buy up much of America, and didn't investigate them for 9-11. Blaming Hillary is stupid.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

en.wikipedia.org...

You anti Hillary people are insane, or just ignorant.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton Foundation.

Don't leave them out !!

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Tick Tock

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I've seen a couple references recently to "Q" but I have no idea who this "Q" is... some kind of insider? Can you point me in the right direction to find "Q"?

It has been fascinating following the developments, basically Q is high level intelligence operative who has been exposing us to the theory that Trump was recruited by Military Intelligence to battle the deep state. Here are some good sources to get caught up!

Massive intel Drop

Update from Q

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes have a watch of this..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I sent you a brief synopsis with links....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clinton Foundation.

Don't leave them out !!

Of course not! Bill is Dubya's bro... his brother from another mother I believe he said... of course the Clinton Foundation is part of the House of Bush.

But I'm still betting that the Podestas sold out the Clinton's big time, and the Clintons are returning the favor in their own special way

edit on 11-11-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What the Hell?! The Bush family is who enriched and empowered the Saudi's and let them buy up much of America, and didn't investigate them for 9-11. Blaming Hillary is stupid.

Are you going to sit there and deny the Clintons connections to Saudi? Perhaps people have forgotten about the Bush family because of all the Hillary stuff, perhaps not. Don't forget that Bill was El Presidente when the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated, and then carried out later. Hence the warnings given to the Bush administration before he took office. To sit here and call others ignorant is slightly hypocritical.

"Nonetheless. looking at the Clinton Foundation’s donor list, Saudi Arabia gave between $10 million and $25 million" - Politico.

Ref: Politico article

Disregard everything else in the article because its irrelevent to the OP. Don't want anyone to stray from the subject. Doesnt matter if it was before 2009 or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It has been fascinating following the developments, basically Q is high level intelligence operative who has been exposing us to the theory that Trump was recruited by Military Intelligence to battle the deep state.

I noticed that the new Marine Intelligence Director, Brigadier General Dimitri Henry, took that position on May 17, 2017 -- the same day Robert Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Link

Couldn't help but find that interesting, in context.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you!
edit on 11-11-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nice catch!

I believe it would be someone like this, with the continuing confirmation, such as the aerial photos the recently shared, Q is not some LARPER.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you!

It sounds quite intriguing so far... can't wait to delve into it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join