It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Students hurt in French car attack near Toulouse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A driver has ploughed into a group of students near the south-western French city of Toulouse, injuring three.
Two of the injured are said to be in a serious condition. All three are thought to be of Chinese origin.
The incident occurred outside a college in the suburb of Blagnac.
French media quoted police as saying the incident was deliberate but the driver was not on a security watch list.

BREAKING: Students hurt in French car 'attack' near Toulouse

News breaking within the last few minutes, looks to be another attack by Frances unwanted, hostile "guests"

More to follow
edit on 10-11-2017 by Br34kingp01nt because: Edit to remove BBC's minimisation of terrorism

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Such a sad day, and france is being over run.

I think its time that france and other countries across the world really take a hard look at this whole situation.

When will enough be enough?

We have to do something about there being such free access to such a dangerous weapon

Its time to ban motor vehicles.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Br34kingp01nt

This is becoming an everyday occurrence. While all the powers to be sit on their hands.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

unwanted, hostile

You spelled 'welcome and peace-loving' wrong.

edit on b000000302017-11-10T10:47:27-06:0010America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 10:47:27 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RohanYogi

Did you respond to the correct thread?

Op: truly sad, I hope the children recover.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Not that this isn't horrifying, but before we all leap into the usual round of Islamophobia, deaths caused by Islamic terrorism isn't actually as big a deal as what Europe has experienced historically. See graph:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Could also be a nationalist background. Blagnac is home to Toulouse Blagnac International airport. Victims are Chinese. France sold a 49% stake of the airport to a Chinese company in December 2014.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

There is no such thing as "islamophobia". There is only "Islamophilia" and "Islamorealism". This is the second time in a single year that muslims have deliberately targeted children in Europe. That you would speak out to defend this disgusting cult of violence and death is absolutely sickening.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Could also be a nationalist background. Blagnac is home to Toulouse Blagnac International airport. Victims are Chinese. France sold a 49% stake of the airport to a Chinese company in December 2014.

That has to be the most ridiculous piece of cognitive dissonance fuelled mental gymnastics I have ever read. Congratulations.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Really?

'Treason!': France to sell Airbus airport to China

The French government sparked anger on Friday by announcing it was selling half of the Toulouse-Blagnac airport in southwest France, the home of aircraft maker Airbus, to a Chinese-led consortium

Nevertheless the controversial move has sparked anger in some quarters.

French Gaullist and sovereignist MP Nicolas Dupont-Aignan described the sale as treason.

"I am ashamed of this minister who, in order to obey Brussels commissioners, is now selling our country. It is completely absurd, it is completely uneconomical, because it is the airport for Airbus," the chairman of the movement "Debout La France" (Stand-up France)  told i-Tele on Friday.

"It is high treason, it means that people who lead us no longer defend the French" the MP said, adding that he has fears of espionage on the "principal centre of the aviation industry. 

He wasn't the only politician to be furious at the government's move.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The police say the driver is known to them for drug offences. I can't say wether or not any perpetrators of Islamic terror have been known to the police for drug crime. Does anyone else know any previous instance of those particular circumstances?
edit on 10-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I've heard some things in my time, but liberals trying to obfuscate islamist terror by blaming it on the sale of a minority stake in an airport to the Chinese....that takes some doing.

Almost as bad as "Climate change is racist/fuels terror/causes poverty".

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well it looks like hope and prayers aren't going to be enough...let's ban cars and school.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Pretty sad however whats with the fake news?

unwanted, hostile "guests"

Nowhere in the article did it state the residential status of the attacker.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The injured students, said to be aged 22 and 23,

So these are children? Show me where in your article its states the driver was Muslim?

link   

So these are children? Show me where in your article its states the driver was Muslim?

link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So, we don't even wait for proof anymore?

Jumping to conclusions, nothing bad ever came from that...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Must be another white right winger terrorist...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join