It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Conspiracy at the Heart of British Government but No One Dare Say It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
last week the BBC discovered that International development secretary Priti Patel had meetings in August with top Israeli politicians including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while she was on a private holiday , these were not official meetings as the foreign office had no knowledge of the visit but they were highly unusual.

One minister said: "Yes, we did not know about the trip. We were unsighted on it."
Another source said the British consulate in Jerusalem was "blindsided" and felt "slightly bruised".
A third Foreign Office source said: "We didn't know and would have expected to know, given the meetings she had."

Accompanying Ms Patel was honorary president of Conservative Friends of Israel and Tory peer, Lord Polak , this unusual guest on Ms Patel's holiday is what sparked my interest as it's already known , thanks to investigative jounalists at Al-Jazeera , that Labour Friends of Israel is a group within the Labour party set up with help and finance from the Israeli government after they outed Israeli diplomat (agent) Shai Masot plotting against government ministers and MP's he thought were unfriendly to Israel.
I don't think it to far a stretch of the imagination to suspect Conservative Friends of Israel started life the same way.

We can only guess at what was discussed at the meetings between Ms Patel and Israeli politicians (Iran ?) as they were unofficial so no notes will have been taken and neither Ms Patel nor Lord Polak are saying.

Ms Patel went on to dig the hole even deeper for herself by claiming Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson knew in advance of the visit , which he did not and neither did the Foreign office a point that she has now conceded (She Lied)

Ms Patel told the Guardian: "Boris [Johnson] knew about the visit. The point is that the Foreign Office did know about this, Boris knew about [the trip]. It is not on, it is not on at all. "I went out there, I paid for it. And there is nothing else to this. It is quite extraordinary. It is for the Foreign Office to go away and explain themselves."

No laws were broken but it is a breach of the ministerial code.

Lord Polak told the BBC that he just happened to be on holiday at the same time as Ms Patel. "We met up for one or two things," he said. "It was the summer holidays. I just joined her for a couple of days, some drinks, some dinner, that kind of thing."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Of course your Lordship.

edit on 6-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
last week the BBC discovered that International development secretary Priti Patel had meetings in August with top Israeli politicians including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while she was on a private holiday , these were not official meetings as the foreign office had no knowledge of the visit but they were highly unusual.

Accompanying Ms Patel was honorary president of Conservative Friends of Israel and Tory peer, Lord Polak , this unusual guest on Ms Patel's holiday is what sparked my interest as it's already known , thanks to investigative jounalists at Al-Jazeera , that Labour Friends of Israel is a group within the Labour party set up with help and finance from the Israeli government after they outed Israeli diplomat (agent) Shai Masot plotting against government ministers and MP's he thought were unfriendly to Israel.
I don't think it to far a stretch of the imagination to suspect Conservative Friends of Israel started life the same way.

We can only guess at what was discussed at the meetings between Ms Patel and Israeli politicians (Iran ?) as they were unofficial so no notes will have been taken and neither Ms Patel nor Lord Polak are saying.

Ms Patel went on to dig the hole even deeper for herself by claiming Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson knew in advance of the visit , which he did not and neither did the Foreign office a point that she has now conceded (She Lied)

No laws were broken but it is a breach of the ministerial code , I find it interest that with all the talk of possible collusion between US and Russian officials this one seems to have snuck under the ATS radar.

I'll add on that, as we have found out that Boris did know about the Israel visit, but only after Patel had gone on holiday, but still in Israel. There's no mention as to exactly how much he knew of her activities there, or what.
That's something else to think about, It's possible Boris is part of CFOI, but that CFOI is not a clandestine group on the face of it.
edit on 6-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sorry what is that??.

Labour Friends of Israel is a group "within" the Labour party set up with help and "finance from the Israeli government"

Sounds dodgy as f#ck if you ask me..

RA

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Sorry what is that??.

Labour Friends of Israel is a group "within" the Labour party set up with help and "finance from the Israeli government"

Sounds dodgy as f#ck if you ask me..

RA

the mail and telegraph were trying to make out that corbyn was a repeat suicide bomber for hamas, labour friends of israel was set up to counter it.
doesn't handle finances that would be the llp or momentum.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

While the Foreign Office was aware of the visit "while it was under way", she said she was wrong to have given the impression that the department and Mr Johnson knew about it in advance.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe mate , or maybe both parties saving face .... Politics.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

labour friends of israel was set up to counter it

Labour friends of Israel were trying to get rid of Corbyn because they feel he is too sympathetic to the Palestinians , they were the source for the antisemitic allegations against Corbyn last year.
They are no friends of Corbyn.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You guys got "HILLARY" creature too?
The really BIG ones are hard to catch ,they lie and are cloaked by laws.
edit on 6-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's actually a breath of fresh air as most Tory MP's are unashamed liars, least she tried to hide her vile actions

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's pretty strange isn't it.

I'm very uncomfortable with the interest the Israeli's appear to be taking in British politics, backing the Tories whilst actively plotting against Labour.

Is it impossible to think Mossad might take out Corbyn in the event of a Labour victory? Labour are currently ahead in the polls.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: smurfy

While the Foreign Office was aware of the visit "while it was under way", she said she was wrong to have given the impression that the department and Mr Johnson knew about it in advance.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe mate , or maybe both parties saving face .... Politics.

Oh! most definitely, it's less than a couple of months since Boris made a speech about tackling anti-semitism, and while using the phrase, " Our friend Israel is here to stay"

That to my mind is slightly tricky, certainly rallying against anti-semitism is something positive, I'm not so sure about supporting the Zionists unequivocally though, the military always think of the bombing of the King David Hotel, or more correctly, the British administrative headquarters for Palestine based in the King David Hotel, carried out by the Zionists...dressed as Arabs. quite some people were killed then, and it needs to be remembered also that Zionists are a very far right bunch, and Boris seems to be leaning very much that way. I think the visit was organised and Patel is just covering for the both of them, she probably won't come to much harm with her position, a severe ticking off maybe, but we'll see.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well...

Patel apologises over meetings

Priti Patel has apologised for holding a series of undisclosed meetings with senior Israeli officials during a private holiday over the summer.

The Labour Party are "shocked", as you would expect from such an anti-Semitic bunch of hypocrites.

Personally, while Patel may not have followed due process, I think that keeping friends with the only democracy in the Middle East and North Africa is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
She said she was going there for a holiday, then had 12 meetings!
Very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What an over reaction. Israel are are close allies in Britain. If they did before believe they should have these meetings like clandestine assassins plotting it was silly. Diplomacy must be carried out in the open for all to see. People will only be glad of having a true modern Western democratic and freedom loving ally in the Middle East.

She was naughty because she should have done this in an official capacity. Most of all she has behaved in a way that does not respect her boss, the Prime Minister and US voters.

I thoroughly approve of her visit and meetings. I don't approve of her doing it so underhandedly. I would have sacked her for it.

The Prime Minister has said a code of conduct will be established. No harm done other than giving ammo to people like you, OP, who twist it to suit you paranoid attitudes to the alliance between Israel and the UK. It's been going on hundreds of years, OP. It's a good thing. Don't cut of your nose to spite your face.

www.bbc.co.uk...

PM plans new ministerial code after Priti Patel apology

Theresa May wants the ministerial code of conduct to be tightened - after it was revealed Priti Patel held secret meetings with Israeli officials. The international development secretary apologised for holding 12 meetings, including one with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, while on a private holiday. She was "reminded of her obligations" as a cabinet minister, Mrs May said. The BBC understands Ms Patel suggested some of Britain's aid budget go to the Israeli army, after the visit. She asked her officials to see if Britain could support humanitarian operations conducted by the Israeli army in the occupied Golan Heights area. The BBC understands the Foreign Office advised that since Britain did not officially recognise Israel's annexation of the area, it would be hard for the Department for International Development to work there.

She is naughty. This is what makes people get paranoid about Israel because it IS underhand, obvious, for all to see. She has done nobody any favours, least of all Israel. She needs to be sent into corner with no cookies and milk at break time; ahhhh, that'll teach her.

Boo to all underhand dealings. Boo to them all. Keep politics PUBLIC you 'orrid little lot.

edit on 7-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Here is an interesting summary of the story :

Priti Patel Resigns - Israel Lobby Mourns The Loss Of A Valuable British Asset

Polak fled when the media tried to question him about his Israel visit arrangements for Patel.

One of Patel's meetings was at an army hospital in the Israel occupied Syrian Golan heights where the Israeli military patches up al-Qaeda Jihadis which were wounded while fighting the Syrian government. Only last week the Israeli army in the occupied Golan supported a murderous attack of al-Qaeda Jihadis on the Syrian Druze village of Hader in the Quneitra area. The Jihadis in the Golan are surrounded by Syrian government forces. Their only supply line is through Israel occupied land. Druze in Israel who protested against the attack were arrested.

Back in Britain Priti Patel asked her department to move British aid money from Palestinian causes to the Israeli military operation in the occupied Golan. (Funny how the Guardian in its wrap-up fails to mention that point ...)

So it is not a 'possible conspiracy' gortex, it is a genuine example of foreign influence through corruption lobbying into British politics you brought us here.

new topics

top topics

join