It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power struggle within the House of Saud gets deadly? Former Crown Prince dead in chopper 'accident"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Coming on the heels of the arrest of Prince Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and other members of the House of Saud, the son of the former Crown Prince (and at one point in line to be a crown prince himself) is reported to have died on November 5th in a helicopter crash. It looks the the current Crown Prince is consolidating his power and I doubt this crash was an accident.

Its also noted by a few sources that the other 8 on board were also influential and wealthy however, few details are available at this time

english.alarabiya.net...
edit on 11/5/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

This really does seem too much of a coincidence to be accidental.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Considering the activity there, why would they be flying around near the Yemen border

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports indicate that the prince was in a UH-60 Blackhawk. He is the deputy governor of the Asir Region which would explain his proximity to the Yemen border

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This really does seem too much of a coincidence to be accidental.

Probably shifting the power structure a bit. Someone didn't do as they were told...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What we're seeing in Saudi Arabia may be coming the US.
Lots of rumors flying around about draining the swamp, multiple arrests of top DNC officials etc.
Could be a very interesting weekend.

I wonder what the issue was that split the Saudi factions ?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It reminds me of how some related friendly other nation to the Saud conducts politics when things are becoming really tight for some key politicians..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of despots, may they all burn.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Saudis might be guilty of a lot of things ...and maybe their grass is about to be trimmed...and they are faking deaths to hide key people in deep cover before the witchhunt begins......usually clusters of deaths happen in helicopters...lol...because EVERYONE KNOWS no one survives helicopter crashes....lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Saudi news agency reported to be down now

spa.gov.sa... - it is currently down - not familiar with this at all

Looks like the a civil war between SA elites is totally on
edit on 5-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It would seem we're looking at something unusual both here and in Saudi Arabia without most of the rest of the background story. As much as has come out I can't imagine that it's even 1/3 of the real story.

2018 looks to be a very interesting year.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Unconfirmed reports indicate that the prince was in a UH-60 Blackhawk. He is the deputy governor of the Asir Region which would explain his proximity to the Yemen border

Oh gee whiz I wish I had me one if those helicopters.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Lots of rumors flying around about draining the swamp, multiple arrests of top DNC officials etc.

There was a lot of Saudi money that went into the Clinton's pockets.
Maybe there is something around the corner that will implicate the leadership in a number of countries... who knows?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Saudi Arabia isn't cleaning up corruption. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is consolidating power and removing what he sees as possible threats to his rule in the lead up to his father's abdication.

This actually started back in June when he replaced his older cousin, Mohammed bin Nayef, as CP by decree of his father the king.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
It would seem we're looking at something unusual both here and in Saudi Arabia without most of the rest of the background story. As much as has come out I can't imagine that it's even 1/3 of the real story.

2018 looks to be a very interesting year.

Cleaning house before 9/11 details emerge? A "we took care of the guilty ourselves" bit of damage control? Longshot, but it is on the table I reckon.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Helicopter crashes are also ways to help people 'disappear.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Coincidence..... That is ABSURD, given the circumstance, absolutely absurd, not even plausible. it was a Political Hit.

Whether it remains a secret depends on the perpetrators allegiance, or there will be more death to cover those in power.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Plotus because: think

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When it comes to the Saudi's, life isn't sacred. They're established Sharia Law has killed many of their own people for small innocent infractions.

edit on 5-11-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh gee whiz I wish I had me one if those helicopters.

Looks like a Blackhawk?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

"Proximity' to the Yemen border indeed. Considering the ballistic missile attack two days ago by Yemen on Saudi Capitol...

Sputniknews

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join