It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power struggle within the House of Saud gets deadly? Former Crown Prince dead in chopper 'accident"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's not at all a coincidence.

Believe me if I could share the info I have (and I will if I get the OK from Springer) - You'll see what I mean - and no, it's no coincidence.

Please don't ask me to extrapolate.

edit on 1507Sunday201713 by silo13 because: add reply

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of despots, may they all burn.

K~

Hopefully it extends right on over to hear with all of their corrupt politicians they have in their pockets.

Disgusting bunch they all are!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman 32,watch this spot

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm hoping OIL is dying and we release tech.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Even if our entire species got off of gasoline / diesel / kerosene / natural gas tomorrow, we'd still need oil to make essentially all plastics / synthetics. The list of everyday items that oil distillates / derivatives are required to make is totally staggering.
edit on 5-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Even if our entire species got off of gasoline / diesel / kerosene / natural gas tomorrow, we'd still need oil to make essentially all plastics / synthetics. The list of everyday items that oil distillates / derivatives are required to make is totally staggering.

not mention its in the American version of mcdonalds chicken nuggets, yum

apperently overseas they ban the petroleum based
TERTIARY BUTYLHYDROQUINONE from their nuggets.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What we're seeing in Saudi Arabia may be coming the US.
Lots of rumors flying around about draining the swamp, multiple arrests of top DNC officials etc.
Could be a very interesting weekend.

I wonder what the issue was that split the Saudi factions ?

Ummm...the Prince is not exercising power consolidation...that already happened...rather...he is about the business of excising the old guard...to include those who support by lip service or otherwise...radicalism or Wahhabism...

The Prince is about the business of cleaning up the kingdom...
Haven't you heard...?
Women can drive now...or...at least when they get all the kinks worked out...

The good Prince sees the writing on the wall...after all...He knows on whose good graces his bread is buttered by...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

not mention its in the American version of mcdonalds chicken nuggets, yum

apperently overseas they ban the petroleum based
TERTIARY BUTYLHYDROQUINONE from their nuggets.

They've banned Chicken Foam?

They should be invaded at once!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Well, since SA news is down, here's an article about this situation from AL Jazeera.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Families heh. The saying goes, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. Hell, he's only doing the alpha male dance. Getting rid of future problems.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: FredT

Saudi news agency reported to be down now

spa.gov.sa... - it is currently down - not familiar with this at all

Looks like the a civil war between SA elites is totally on

I just checked now, and it's still down. I got an error message saying "The Host is not resolvable."

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: FredT
Unconfirmed reports indicate that the prince was in a UH-60 Blackhawk. He is the deputy governor of the Asir Region which would explain his proximity to the Yemen border

"Proximity' to the Yemen border indeed. Considering the ballistic missile attack two days ago by Yemen on Saudi Capitol...

Sputniknews

Considering what SA is doing in Yemen, they should consider themselves damn lucky that's the worst thing to come their way so far!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another prince has gone down! Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd was killed in a gunfight when authorities tried to arrest him.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Another prince just died in a gunfight resisting arrest. Things getting a bit interesting in the kingdom.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Also nabbed Bin Laden's brother apparently. And told Iran that the support for the Houthi's was "an act of war". Busy times.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia's anti-corruption purge has widened after one of the country's top businessmen was reportedly detained, accounts were frozen and a no-fly list was drawn up.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: For Truthas friends of the kingdom we should offer to secure their nukes they purchased from pakistan to make sure one of these renegades doesn't set one off.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

please do elaborate we are left hanging here... knowledge shared is knowledge gained

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
7 of the people rounded up yesterday worked with the podesta group.

ETA: Trump winks and says, this is the calm before the storm
edit on 6-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: FredT
Unconfirmed reports indicate that the prince was in a UH-60 Blackhawk. He is the deputy governor of the Asir Region which would explain his proximity to the Yemen border

"Proximity' to the Yemen border indeed. Considering the ballistic missile attack two days ago by Yemen on Saudi Capitol...

Sputniknews

Considering what SA is doing in Yemen, they should consider themselves damn lucky that's the worst thing to come their way so far!

Considering they do it in Yemen on our behalf, even more so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join