It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Big Pharma Doesn't Want You to Know - Iowa Study: Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: rigel4
I have someone with cancer.. but they wont be able to get vit c by intravenous drip.

uk sucks

What kind of cancer and what stage....google....Hulda Clark...google Dr.Sebi....google...Rick Story......google pharmacutical grade soduim bicarbonate...look into a medical/holiday to Germany or a country where they will allow you to legally cure yourself.
if you are going to try sodium bicarb ensure it is aluminum free

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

One of the very few flags I've threaded today. I very rarely thread flags, I usually just flag threads.

Good catch thanks for sharing a flag worth threading.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Vitamin C doesn't cause kidney stones, if you're worried about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Kidney stones suck. I'd rather not have either cancer or kidney stones myself.

Didn't you just do a thread about this today OP?

No I didn't do a thread about kidney stones....and I never have.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

"Big pharma" sells intravenous vitamin c.

Conspiracy fail.

They sell IV Vit C for things like major scurvy...but they won't tell you it works for cancer as well. In little amounts of course it won't do the trick...in very high doses it works like a charm.

I'm sorry you think this is a conspiracy fail...obviously you don't research this kind of stuff so you just don't give a sh$t.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Where could the average joe find high doses of Vitamin C? Most doctors won't give that to you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: rigel4
I have someone with cancer.. but they wont be able to get vit c by intravenous drip.

uk sucks

What kind of cancer and what stage....google....Hulda Clark...google Dr.Sebi....google...Rick Story......google pharmacutical grade soduim bicarbonate...look into a medical/holiday to Germany or a country where they will allow you to legally cure yourself.
if you are going to try sodium bicarb ensure it is aluminum free

Excellent advice.....everyone should research the companies producing baking soda and the so called "aromatics" and other additives they put in on purpose to screw up people trying to use it medicinally.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you my good friend

When I go into research mode is when I try to shed light on a tough subject. I am confident the truth will prevail!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is what I bought to take orally...this supply lasts for a good 6 -8 months (if not a year) easy and is of good quality. Costs around $80 or so but the crystal form is the purest form without the filler crap Jamieson and other brands have in their mix.

Any local natural health products store (not big box store) will carry this size and purity.

As for IV Vit C, I haven't seen it in the market place. You could try ordering it online but injecting it IV should be done by a professional. I would look into alternative medicine practices or a NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR in your area, who should have a supply of this stuff as well including the apparatus setup to give you the IV therapy for it.

My guess it probably won't be cheap to get it done via IV, however, at least you reduce the chance of messing up poking yourself or causing a nasty infection in your poking area.

That said, I find crystal form works very well...none of this chewable crap with artificial coloring and flavors. The crystals mix well in juice, tea, protein shakes, smoothies, and even mix alcohol beverages hahaha. Yes, I have tried many different and creative ways to taking my vit C...even threw some of it in my stews!
edit on 5-11-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

the other thread was about cancer and vitamin C.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

the other thread was about cancer and vitamin C.

Someone mentioned kidney stone risk and I replied with dealing with kidney stones and preventative measures in my post. But I never made an exclusive thread on kidney stones in general.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01
this is a home made version that may be better? I've made several batches and have used it many times!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dogwooddoors
a reply to: blackadder01
this is a home made version that may be better? I've made several batches and have used it many times!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will certainly look into this, thank you.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks there, but I've discovered NOW products are stronger and cleaner. I like that you've made this post, a Very good lot of information you've left here for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join