It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steady now, Steady. The 5th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
As you have now noticed I don't post often and get things wrong. Mods please delete opener. Now for the deal.
As you know it's November the 5th and what does that so that means be steady. OR NOT.
It's fireworks time. Let's PARTY.
First drink, then light the bonfire, then drink, then let the fireworks off, then drink. But you have to be steady.
To the mods, if this is not in the right forum. WWEEEELLL so what. Have a laugh.
edit on 4-11-2017 by crayzeed because: because

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Amendment, or day of the month?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I don't believe you, pics or it nevah happened.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well now. Lets all celebrate . Tomorrow is the 5th. Nevermind I have to work an extra hour tonight

edit on 11/4/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Jesus man, you'll never get any pictures of me inebriated as I've been on the television once and I had to sign a contract that they had all rights to my image. So no photos I'm under contract.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Whilst it'd be awful to see a Grenfell-style catastrophe in the Houses of Parliament, I wonder how much difference it would make? Would the UK grind to a halt if there was a sudden lack of politicians?!

I'd replace them all with something like jury service. It's not an idea I've thought through! It'd be a way of deterring the self-interested 'ruling classes' from being 'public servants.'

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Then we could really have a fantastic party. You do know what the celebrating on Nov. 5ths about? Trying to blow up the houses of parliament. I did say try, They failed miserably.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Menudo is excellent for hangovers....Good with finely diced white onion and minced cilantro...... would I kid you...

Mods : .....do not remove.........lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is then the food question.
Now tomorrow is also the annual celebration of my arrival in this house, the first house that I ever owned.
I get apples in the backgarden, so my custom when harvesting is to make and freeze an apple pie to be part of my celebration meal. This year's pie is already out of the freezer.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I sense that there were way too may "..then drink..." mentions in that missive. Or was that the message?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Wouldn't like to get dehydrated don't ya know. Party.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Now tomorrow is also the annual celebration of my arrival in this house, the first house that I ever owned.
I get apples in the backgarden, so my custom when harvesting is to make and freeze an apple pie to be part of my celebration meal. This year's pie is already out of the freezer.

You have to be making toffee apples to though?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Wow, that is a brilliant, brilliant idea. That needs to be developed.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

You understand the important things in life it seems! Your own home and the wonder of your own apple tree!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Alcohol and fireworks don't mix.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You have never been to the north of England have you.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
You understand the important things in life it seems! Your own home and the wonder of your own apple tree!

To be exact;
"A little health,
A little wealth,
A little house,
And freedom".

(That's from a framed Victorian card whish I inherited, and which now hangs above the mantelpiece as my house motto)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: intrptr

You have never been to the north of England have you.

No. I'm guessing you have never been to the Beaches of Santa Cruz on the Fourth of July, neither.

You can mix the two if you like, lose your fingers or a hand. I suggest not mixing alcohol and cars (or firearms), either.

new topics

top topics

join