It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

I agree with you Sir, completely, 100%.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neoholographic

I hope the Duke of Cambridge doesn't have any children, or plan on having any. That would make him a two-faced nutjob with zero credibility.

Don't know if this has been pointed out but he has 2 children and another on the way. I hate the royals. Living of us taxpayers in a life of luxury whilst we are struggling

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ad Hominem Fallacy - something to think about. I can understand the preconceived perceptions of the man from a public standing. However, he did use his platform to focus on a core aspect of what we and the world are now facing.

Everyone is free to their own agency and opinion and I support that. Keep in mind, although he may not be thoroughly versed in public speaking; The subject and it's relation to our world is the main "premise." Opinions and attacks "against the man (ad hominem) do not detract from the science of the interrelated factual matter of what he was speaking about.

Personally, I do not know the man, nor have any opinion about him. What am I am aware of is the same "public findings and science that is readily available to all of us." (Climatology, World Economic and Distribution Systems, Transcontinental Sociological Structures and Orders.)

To be "fair and impartial" means looking at all of the facts and not just the rhetoric of "public/personal opinion."

"We are all in this 'World Situation' regardless of our personal opinions."

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Look I have to say it, we all agree that these people can believe what they want BUT if anyone try's to cull us or have done so in the past by chemical neutering which I am certain has been the case then they need to be brought to justice, they are criminal's plain and simple no matter how powerful, wealthy or elite they may claim to be.

That said I am not against them building euthanasia booth's so long as they whom are proponent's of human culling and population control use them first to set the rest of us an example, we can then keep one as a museum piece and build a better future, a more progressive race of humanity that will take it's rightful place in the solar system and beyond with those dead end blind idiot's removed from our gene pool.

edit on 9-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Isn't this the same guy who also said that the UK would switch its alphabet to Cyrillic ... It's gonna be hard to reproduce the same stylish WW2 SturmStaffel fonts in Cyrillic ... but, you never know what these guys are up to.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Yes the planet is overpopulated

By what metric do you make that claim?
Its an opinion, just like willies. Looking at the present state of affairs is this world, hard to have an opinion otherwise.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't know about too many people in the world but there are clearly without doubt to many of the WRONG SORT of people in this world.
Simply the powers at be should impose laws that make it illegal to just pop out children at will, there should be a means test, psychological profiling, financial reviews and most importantly an issue of licences to the approved.
There are to many ferals in this world pumping out kids destined to be raised surrounded by poverty and government benefits dependancy.
why should at will child birth be tolerated.
Wake up people, not all people deserve or are capable of raising children, its time to weed these ferals out and create a better more capable society.
SIMPLE.
And for all the critics of this approach, grow up!.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

Lets see his royalty start with offing his own head.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

Every human being on the planet cannot live like first world citizens, (but even this is disputable) based on a profit model centered around planned obsolescence and replacement for profit policies. Our world landfills are already overwhelmed and would me moreso if everyone lived a first world lifestyle.

There was a time in America where products were made to last and they were also repairable constructed with nuts and bolts rather than plastic snap parts and the metal was of durable quality to last a long time. Our resources and landfills were a lot more relaxed then.

Like the cheap labor they employ in communist china, long lasting items is not conducive to corporate upper management and shareholder profits.

It is not the case that there are too many people, but rather that our system of exploitation and profit is the problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree a great deal with what you said pretty much bang on you could have added that the number of people are actually tipping the scales to make the way things are less profitable for them so they need to balance things in their favor so they can satisfy their greed... like that is possible for them...
Oh yeah and I would reword dependency to enslavement...

The TRUE reason to say the world is overpopulated is that technology is making the common worker on an industrial scale, obsolete. These corporations have no inclination to pay a fair wage, either stateside or globally, and as robotics and machines replace the average punchcard worker, what is the need of those replaced?

It's going to cost a lot to keep people in step with social leaps and bounds..the overpopulation equates to "NON ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL" who merely exist and expect benefits to stay alive in order to continue to due so without the ability to do anything much more than exist. Idle minds may start revolutions....or conceptualize a threat to well established "institutions".

That is where "hemorrhaging" money comes into play for governments and corporations.

Why keep you alive?

Sucks, but believe it.

Actually, ES, a while back the elite found out that it’s always the middle class that starts social revolutions and disturbances along the lines of what is called SJW.
It’s never the poor or idle.

So what do the elite do?

They enlist the philosophy of conservativism to keep the wages down thereby creating a small and dependent middle class struggling so much they do not have the time or energy for social justice causes.

That’s the reason for the constant beating down the middle class and busting unions

They don’t want a economic vibrant middle class

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
BS.

THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE AREAS OF HIGH ACCESS TO CONVENIENCE.

PERIOD.

You can, in the United States for instance, traverse this nation and there are MANY SQUARE MILES of open land for individuals to move to and live.

The idea of overpopulation is BS.

May not be where you would like to be, but THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE. The consolidation of resources promote overpopulation by saying only this area can produce food, or only this area can provide fresh water...when many areas are completely corporatized, and they control your access to goods and services.

Most folks are intellectual wimps as it pertains to self sufficiency.. that's why people buy into this sh#t because technology has created dependency rather than freedom.

Also, regarding the idea of moving into vacant lands, the elite claim sure what you say can happen, but the problem is the resources aren’t sufficient to keep supporting a modern world that requires so much resources to maintain all these billions of population.

I don’t necessarily agree with that, since I’ve never studied closely the issue, but that’s their position on it.

(post by maitrishah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It is sweet from mouth of guy who in his lifespan consumed thousands time more energy than average UK citizen not to mention average human being.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Perhaps the human race should stop spending so much on war and useless technology designed only for profit and instead spend serious money on exploring space, traversing space, and populating other planets. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Maybe, he should downsize, demolish that historical land mark to make some space.

Btw, isn't being a prince a little 20th century.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: alldaylong

Please show some intellect. The Royal Family have zero input into what terms we leave The E.U. on

Oh but the op describing the menacing power of the Duke of Cambridge is ok?
hmm interesting

The " Terms " are in regard to future trading relations we have with The E.U. Even the U.S. has to do the same, or are you ignorant of that.

The U.S is not in the eu why would we need to negotiate terms with them?
The eu doesnt get to decide squat for us.

I love this " Tiny Island " nations, as it has put it's mark on world history like no other country has. And that includes The U.S.

Hmm how quickly some "tiny islanders" forget they may be speaking german if not for us yanks. That would be some "mark on history" no?
I only refer to it as the "tiny island" because it is smaller than New Guinea, Japan, Madagascar , and Australia.
Even us yanks country is bigger than Australia.

America, China, and Japan, all trade with the eu, and don't pay a cent into the eu 'common fund' Pity the limeys don't grasp that fact in their 'negotiations' with the eu, I think that is a good point to mention to the eu un-elected 'leaders'.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The tiny islanders remember that they also had great help from Australia, Canada, South Africa, Free French, Free Poles, as well as Americans, and also remember the tons of gold crossing the pond to pay for the tanks, aircraft, oil, ammunition, and food.
Plus in 1947 taking out an American loan of 5 billion $ at 2% interest, as Britain was totally bankrupted, again, in another world war.
Remind me the Brits never received the 50 '4 stackers' from that ships for bases deal. (some, but not all)
Sometimes wish I never read so much history...

One last note, modern royalty holds a nation to-gther if the Romanoffs had more sense they would be on the Russian throne now, and the rest of the world would not have had to deal with Karl Marx.(perhaps ?)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's another example of descendant of Edward VIII. That magic touch of Nazism is always present in the British royals blood. ... I wonder whether after a bloody civil war that can change ...

How about Brioches for people without bread ?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's another example of descendant of Edward VIII. That magic touch of Nazism is always present in the British royals blood. ... I wonder whether after a bloody civil war that can change ...

How about Brioches for people without bread ?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm not particularly an environmentalist in the strictest sense of the word (I believe we should exploit the resources we have at our disposal and let future generations take care of themselves (or not).

However, I do happen to believe there are too many people in the world. And I can find it in my heart to feel bad for the millions of people who are suffering as a result of irresponsible breeding behavior. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the human race is vastly larger than it should be.

We should focus on making the world a better place for the people who are already here and do what we can to inhibit the stupidity that dooms the products of irresponsible breeding to a life of misery. It's so unnecessary and completely preventable through simple abstinence.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join