It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: shooterbrody

His ancestors were German, and I don't think they were included in the Visigoth complement in the revolutionary war, so you had nothing to do with whooping his ancestors. His family cleverly usurped the throne over a hundred years ago, changed their name to sound English, and somehow the nation allowed it to happen.... Not saying I disapprove of the existence of the monarchy we now have, but it is kind of ironic, that they had to change their family name during world War One to ensure they weren't lynched when the nation realised how brutal the war was becoming...

They are a complete fraud......"cleverly usurped" my blue-blooded arse......stole......is accurate......placeheld is even more accurate as history will read....conspiracys everywhere now arent there?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

so your tiny island was conquered by the germans before hitlers attacks?
hmm...did adolph know he was attacking a german conquered nation?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So say the Prince , who's blood in his vains,
from the ancestors,

that Conquered half the Planet one way or another!

LOL

but his Kind ( elite ) has a Plan !

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

so says !
The Georgia Guidestones

yeah could be ...

well overpopulation ,
well thats why we have Wars! Right ?

Soylent Green Style !

or

Im Guessing the plan is World War III

Setting up the Stage ,

yeah Hurricanes, Fires , Earthquakes ,
Ohh MY!

Conflicts with North Korea , Russia , Iran , Religions zealots , Muslims mostly ISIS
and Nut job Christians too!

and a over the Top , and Craziness President in the USA
that even past Presidents Want to Stop him !

Trilateral Commission/ J Carter,
CIA/ Skull and Bones/TC/ G BUSH SR,
Puppet/ Skull and Bones/ G Bush JR,
Bilderberg Group B Clinton
And Groomed *(see previous Presidents ) B Obama

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Pretty rich coming from the comfort of his privileged life, not to mention he's on kid number three.

I don't think he's the best advocate to be talking about population control.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographici apologize but i am going to use rough language.

to william the asshat spoiled brat you have some big testicles to whine about world being overpopulated but you keep plowing your brood mare and sowing her fields.

again my apologies for the language i tried to keep it tame but my grand dad was a sailor for 40 years.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I agree, I think the Prince should off himself, his wife, and his children, you know, to help save the planet. If he did that, then I might actually take his concern as genuine. Until then, we know this is all about elites trying to control the rest of us peasants.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I live in Canada and I think it's becoming overpopulated. Letting way, way to many immigrants into the country. I live in a city with over a million and i dont like it. I couldn't imagine having to live in one of these cities that have 5 million or more people. If I had the means I would move to a much smaller city or even town

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOraclehow much empty land belongs to the crown in great britain?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

so your tiny island was conquered by the germans before hitlers attacks?
hmm...did adolph know he was attacking a german conquered nation?

The thing is everyone thinks wars are between nations - they think Hitler was German and that the British Royal family is British - but it is all orchestrated by a hidden hand. The people who want wars are the bankers.
“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper Rothschild.

Who wins when there is war?

"I care not what puppet is placed on
the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
The man that controls Britain's money
supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply." Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"BS - there's loads ofland to move into" etc.

Oh really? Watch this - it really IS the most important video you'll ever see.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
well when you cram a million plus in 25 square km or so what did you expect. spread the population out more there is no problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

very worrying do you thinl they would bring back the plague? seen reports of its insurgence

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Aye his type.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Literature from the 50's and 60's talked about this for some time. Also the "UN Climatology" site and information gives the breakdown and explanation on "overpopulation." It is done -research- with a "scientific and boots to the ground process" including giving the historical, industrial, and organic causes that have lead to this idea (overpopulation).

Our world is not "perpetually self-sustaining." This includes all forms of "human growth, creation, and expansion." It's like with money as with people; the more numbers, the increase in problems; lack of resources, increase wasted, and access to the necessary resources to sustain our lives becomes limited. Strains upon the over-all structure that sustains our day-to-day lives becomes increasing impossible to mitigate.

We uses resources at a faster rate than are replenished. This follows directly in scale and usage with world population numbers. On the pollution side, this has been measured since the 1800's. Starting from about the "industrial revolution era" all the way to the present, the numbers directly correlate with all negative environmental digressions.

The numbers and the science are direct, accurate, and spot on. Obviously, people will take offense if someone says something that is "one part" of the over-all truth(as all truths and lies are halves of other halves).

Granted, he might be the incorrect "figure-head" to say something like this, however, the science gives exacting credence to the statement being made(also made by scientists the world over).

Medicine is often bitter-sweet.
edit on 8-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

edit on 8-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenlight

There is some merit for what you say, but it's by design really. Else we would be working towards colonization and industrialization of low Earth orbit and the Moon considering their ample space up there and in the rest of our solar system that could accommodate our numbers whilst supplying the raw ingredients for life.

It's not about numbers really, it's about control, and the fact of the matter is that large numbers of people are easier to control because of the disparity and decent amongst there ranks, simple divide and conquer tactics really.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Scientific evidence in the hand is worth 2 million posts in the internet bush.

The blinders you wear become the reality you see.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The solution to this isn't genocide or disease but a worldwide 2-child policy.
Although that would be hard to police, the Chinese managed to do a one child policy with effect.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

For the duke of cambridge so loved the world!

He wanted it all to himself.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One of those most amazing qualities of humanity is "Denial."

You can lead countless horses to water but, you can't make them drink -anymore than make a mule(jackass-es) understand.

Funny thing about mob mentality is, "When it comes to obvious, easy truths, they begin to schism in every other direction but understanding about what they either don't know, or, bring upon themselves."

I don't know the man, but the scientific evidence speaks for itself. You can attack the man, or make up any crazy reason about "his reason" but -his reason is what the scientific community has been saying for decades.

Funny, humanity in all it's glory is it's own worst obstacle, and, possible destruction.

I've heard this joke: "How many people does it take..."
edit on 8-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To belie my age, I remember the days of sparse traffic and uncrowded cities in
the 1960's and 1970's. Then the increase in congestion on the roads and
neighborhoods was becoming noticeable. Subsequently it has become
a gridlock in a lot of places because the cities hold the most population.

There are places in the world where there is no electricity, but even if
there is, there is no air-conditioning. Most people live in cities, but out
in the undeveloped countries there is a square mile per person of virgin
land and forest. If city population were relocated to these places, they
could be developed and encroach on the jungles and forests. But if it
done responsibly, these wildernesses can be preserved and sustained at
the same time as humans live there.

The future is grim if the elite are voicing this now.

a reply to: hiddenlight

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join