It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: shooterbrody

He has power and sway with the US and just wait till hes king... He will be cause for a new crusade... He will unite Russia with Europe I'm thinking you will be scared then...

There is more chance that I will win the lottery tomorrow than that fantasy ever coming to fruition.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You don't have forever to find out thats non fiction...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Maybe it is in la-la land.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok.

I'll play your game Duke.

Start investing and direct national investments toward off-world colonization efforts.

Either that or you have to be Hitler.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neoholographic

I hope the Duke of Cambridge doesn't have any children, or plan on having any. That would make him a two-faced nutjob with zero credibility.

Actually, HRH has two children with another one on the way, due this Spring.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Wait..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every human ground into meat over Washington D.C.

See... we fit

I like your comparison, however there is nothing dynamic about ground up anything unless there is an end use....or simply "the end".

So if we make taco filler out of every human being, we become the greatest homage to Tuesday and this conversation is entirely irrelevant.

That's one way to solve it I suppose..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

That giant hamburger just makes me think..."people, the other white meat"

edit on 3-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Soyle...

Yea.. it's gross. I'm in a dark spot at the moment. I'm deflecting away from Taco Tuesday now.

ATS.. logging off I am.. back in the AM'sh

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Dont worry , theyll have a nice little nuclear war to thin the herd .
cue lil kimmie stage left .

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Dont worry , theyll have a nice little nuclear war to thin the herd.
cue lil kimmie stage left .

I'm not so sure..unless there are technologies that have not been made available to the world that can actually neutralize radioactive contamination. Who knows..

One thing is certain... being in those high areas of convenience wouldn't be smart. Gotta weigh those benefits.... like the proximity to Wal-Mart and Starbucks I suppose..

Priorities vs. Perilous times... the ultimate conundrum....

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 03 Nov 2017 02:16:48 -050011amFridayrd02am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Of course there are too many people! Of course we should self limit family size. We should have an international fund to incentivize two children limits for the dirt poor areas where kids are needed as a retirement plan. We should also pay countries with old growth rain forests to keep them pristine, too.

Those saying "But the U.S. has lots of room" are ignorant of the vast mess in Asia and other third world areas. It IS killing our ecosystem... well, it's really the deforestation and pollution from industrialization, but same difference.

We should self regulate family size before TPTB or Mom Nature does it for us. Whether one "believes" in human caused global warning or not, we are in the midst of a HUGE extinction event and all projections are grim (VERY grim) if nothing changes.

Dunno, limiting to two kids and less dirty industry doesn't seem like a big ding on lifestyles... it's simply a matter of reallocating funds and having the will. We could even sustain a larger population with lesser impact, too, if we actually implemented existing tech, clean energy and conservation methods.

But, I bet we see mass death and devastation before the majority gives it a thought.
edit on 11/3/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Overpopulation is a scare tactic really, with more people comes the need for more food. We do have the space to make the food. But we wont have 20-30 billion people on this planet. For simplistic explanation, see dat vid!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Wasn't those exact words the premise for the book/movie "Inferno"? So that would make Prince Wills the evil villain? Didn't see that coming...

I do agree with him that overpopulation might be a looming problem, but perhaps he should practice what he preach and climb off of Duchess Catherine for 5 minutes?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Overpopulation is a scare tactic really, with more people comes the need for more food. We do have the space to make the food. But we wont have 20-30 billion people on this planet. For simplistic explanation, see dat vid!

I call your hypothesis and raise you "exponential growth"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

He should launch his own brand of condoms.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: neoholographic

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

He should launch his own brand of condoms.

"Pork willy's extra sensitive" coming to a store near you....

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This is stupid, it's the religious and business growth Nazis who are destroying the planet an us with it.

Name one person who is smart enough to know that global warming is real who has killed someone because of it?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Where I am at the moment in the North East of England another flood like the 1771 flood will destroy much of the drainage, sewage systems and water mains. With the hugely increased population and lack of small, local, clean water supplies and arrangements for local sewage disposal a flood of that magnitude will result in large scale disease. Weather modification could kill millions.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Although I have zero respect or regard for royalty and the self-justification that long bloodlines have more value than others (which ofc they don't...)........

......family limitations should have been imposed on the world long ago. It makes sense. As a species we live in complete un-balance with the Earth. Having kids is not a right, it's a means of continuing the existence of humans, but if take too far it will undoubtedly also be the destruction of us.

I will never advocate killing of large groups of people, and if I were to I would advocate killing the top 10% richest people in the world first and divide their wealth amongst everyone remaining on Earth, but we need to slow down.

Set down the rules... fx. two kids pr. woman (not per family....), and then hold on tight and wait for the previous generations to die out. Then we will reach a point where there's more balance.

Another thing is to band promotion of family growth in politics. We've had some disgusting examples in Denmark where the state litterally tries to make people have more kids.
They do this to create an economic boost, but forget that what caused the last crisis amongst other things was a too large generation.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

And his own father (Prince of Wales) is one of four!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join