It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump reportedly blames Jared K.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I saw this earlier, I mean come on people, Don Jr, Ivanka, Jared, nor trump have any idea what they are doing. How can you blame him, the one you appointed, knowing that he had 0 experience. The Choices he has made by bringing his close family into the White House, and putting them in positions they know literally, next to nothing about. That was trumps choice to do that. Also a big fat mistake.

The White House is like Nixon all over again, and I know that cause I have heard some old news broadcast from back then, listening to My CBS Radio Mystery Theater. The White House acted very similarly, to different allegations. If any of you have time ever, you should listen to some of those old news broadcast, its very interesting.

edit on 2-11-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder what you'd be saying if the same thing were happening under a Hillary Clinton administration?

Bewilderment is a dilemma isn't it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder what you'd be saying if the same thing were happening under a Hillary Clinton administration?

When I read the monotonous comments by some posters, as the post you replied to, I wonder if they are paid shills.... Really do

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LOL When Jared gets indicted Trump will be "Jared? I don't recall, I think a Jared may have dated my daughter once".

Speaking of britefart have you seen this today?
Billionaire funder Mercer pulls rug out from under Milo Yiannopoulos — and severs financial ties with Breitbart
www.rawstory.com...

K~

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
LOL When Jared gets indicted Trump will be "Jared? I don't recall, I think a Jared may have dated my daughter once".

C'mon. We all know Jared is the Subway guy.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's kinda funny that when Trump falls flat on his face due to the people he picks as advisors it's a yuuuuge win for him, I suppose it's more fun to live in imaginary land than face the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well they're both creepy looking.

K~

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Kushner is the voice of the very powerful Israeli lobbyists, he is much more powerful than people give him credit for. He has many connections that make him very dangerous.

This whole administration seems planned, even the marriage between Jared and Ivanka...it's all too coincidental if you ask me. It's like we've lived in the Twilight Zone for so long that we have grown accustomed to it. Just another day in "don't pay any attention to the people behind the scenes" land.

I'm amazed how everyone is so occupied with meaningless distractions.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If the statement is real, it's another home run for the Trump strategy.

It''s real, and was reported on BBC last night, as well as American channels.

In edit, Well at least it lasted for a few minutes...going back to my original search page of several differing videos with much the same report, it looks like a mass exodus by all the posters..and there's no reason given..accounts closed, after just five minutes or so on ATS..that's interesting

Anyway, it looks like Trumps is turning on family now, "It wasn't me it was him...and him...and, and themmun's" maybe that's because he knows that Kushner is next in line to meet the Feds, (since that was reported in UK papers last week) but...shusss, don't tell anybody I told you

edit on 2-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Keep daydreaming. Those in the hot seat are on the left this week.

Uh uh! it was already reported last week that Kusher is to be 'invited' to talk to the FBI. Note: he has not been charged with anything as yet, so his category is not the same as Manafort, but mud can stick unless Kushner is anxious to get it rubbed off. Hence faithless father-in-law going all pointy fingered at yet more of his admin in Kushner, and...well nearly all of them at this time..."It was 'em what did it, governor" or the rap version, *"It wasn't me"
Donald junior is probably tied up with his tonsils ripped out somewhere in Trump Tower, while Melania is likely in Switzerland by now.

*previously contributed by another ATS member.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The thing helping Trump, ironically, are the depraved lunatic swine ISIS jihadis.

Though on this issue, regarding where to put the latest zombie out of hell form ISIS--TRUMP IS CORRECT

They need to put him in Guantanamo, a virtual torture chamber, because that’s where the scum bag belongs….

Trump has backtracked on that already, now wants him to stay in the US. He shudda known that in the first place, he's buck stupid.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If the statement is real, it's another home run for the Trump strategy.

According to you, everything is a home run for the Trump strategy.

Trump could literally stomp on a puppy, and you'd make the same claim.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

You ow me a screen wipe!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

That's what robots with limited programming do, just repeat the same action..pretty boring mindless stuff really.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join