It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And what makes you think you are entitled to know...? President Trump has said on multiple occasions he would not discuss tactics or dates. I Agree with him as a Vet.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
PS BASSPLYR, nothing personal. I would say the same to all.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I've read a bit about the TR-3B if it actually exists? Do you think that's what I saw?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: Wayfarer
We've got so much cool tech that will never see the light of day because we're the only ones that have it and there is practically no scenario where using it is worth the risk of our enemies getting their hands on it. Hence, its all locked away deep underground.

So you believe there is technology invented that is super secret, but will never be used because it is super secret?

You do see the problem with this, don't you?

Not Really, no. Nothing I said implies that we're mass producing super secret tech that we're never intending to use, rather we've discovered a plethora of really exotic science/technology that is so heinously problematic to deal with (assuming an enemy has it) that its value as a means of keeping us safe is far greater by never seeing the light of day than risk using it and the tech/science leaking out.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProjectedLogic

If only we could see those PM's and the responses!! LOL
But really, Zaphod58 just LOVES the TR3B.

Yes! Yes he does. Total TR3B fanatic.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There are plenty of reasons to develop tech that never gets released. Most often used as a stepping stone to the next piece of tech.

There are black project airframes that might not ever see the light of day, but their predecessors might at some point.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Are you just trolling him or what?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Zaphod? Heavens no. He genuinely likes talking about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that you've seen them yourself. Did they have the strobe like regular aircraft?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey havent heard your tr3b sighting. I have a thread about mine. Could you share some of what you saw.

Ive seen the asset do stupid fast flybyes at low altitude. Seen it hover for half an hour and then move off. Seen it do crazy orbits at ridiculous speeds. Falling leaf manuevers and even a jump or two across several miles.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Look into the MISTY satellites. Those are OLD....

Just imagine what we have NOW

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In general no.

The ones ive seen had just the three lights on each corner. Sometimes they are pale blue other times deep orange red.

Last time however that i saw one was on a service road for the california aqueduct near Taft. It hovered at a thousand feet or maybe a bit more over the road for at least 15 minutes. Matte grey with fuzzy orange red lights on each corner. In that instance it had an white strobe on one corners tip. It was intermittent not like a aircraft strobe. More like when press photographers take a series of pictures like 15 a second and theres a strobe going off. That kinda strobing. I figure it was sone sort of sensor where it sends out a bunch of flashes and interprets what it gets back. My friend and i were just wrapping up fishing. It was about 1130pm. Thing hovered over our car like i described. We just watched it for several minutes before driving off.

Why didnt we stay longer? Wed been watching them test the thing for mibths prior. It wasnt doing any of its more exciting tricks and was old hat at the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't know if it was a TR-3B tbh. All I know was it was big, fast and flying low. Totally silent. The strobe appeared to flash at a pulse every second. It crossed my horizon in four pulses so about 4 seconds.

It looked big and black but I couldn't make out the shape as it was dark at about 5am.

Bottom line, it was silent. It was too big for a glider and it came in from the Atlantic Ocean. Where would a glider even take off from?
edit on 31-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The airforce has made huge gains in nearly silent aircraft.

Plasma laminar flow to reduce the sound of the aircraft tearing through the atmosphere. Nearly silent jet turbines. Yes thats right no more roar or shrieking of air rushing into and out of a jet engine. Sonic booms are a thing of the past too.

As for the speed theres a new turbine technology out there responsible for that. Its extremely versatile. Under no circumstances will i get into that one though. Ats is watched and folks gotta police themselves with what they say.

But yeah what you saw coukd be a bunch of things. Were there any other colors or lights on the aircraft.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

Nah, I think Bass is telling the truth, he seems to be into the subject. Wish I could see cool stuff like that but nooo, I have to live in buttf# no where, Canada.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join