It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There were faint lights on the wing tips.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Like i said there are a lot of new technologies that can be put into many a platform. So you coulda seen anything. We got a few things that could be your aircraft.

Where was this sighting btw.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Regarding my sightings. In all honesty ive never made a thing up. We really do have a lot of amazing stuff.

Ive seen over 5 different classified aircraft doing their thing over southern california. From the TR3B to the Greenlady to gen 6 fighters to what happened to the yf23. Shes bigger and badder than ever before. People should spend more time looking up.

Ever seen a fighter initiate a Kerr effect. Pretty awesome to see.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Like i said there are a lot of new technologies that can be put into many a platform. So you coulda seen anything. We got a few things that could be your aircraft.

Where was this sighting btw.

Perrenporth, UK. Look it up on Google earth/maps. I was on the beach and it came in from the North.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Not Peterborough ffs

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Who's asking?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Interesting a few members from the UK have been seeing and hearing some interesting stuff the last few years.

When it comes to these technologies the UK is super tight with the USA. And any way you slice it BAE is one of the preeminent leaders in this tech. BAE works very closely on many usa projects and even has a lot of proprietary technology involved in most of the usa top black programs. Serioysly BAE is every bit as awesone as lockheed.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Also no rods from god. And haarp is not a weapon although it did develope a lot of stuff the military keeps near and dear although they arent weapons either.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Like you're gonna know? Hardly... But I'm sure unimaginable... and you'll never know about it... Or you're gonna fond photos...
edit on 31-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

To be honest a lot of unsavory foreign folks from countries like china do pose as members on occasion and fish for info. Which is one of the reasons a lot of those in the know here on ats dont divulge much.

And also the DIA watches the aviation forum here like a hawk. You dont want to piss off the DIA....ever.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Probably taking off from bases we joint use in Scotland and was heading south to get info on africa or skirting around europe and then punching into the middle east for isr before landing either somewhere undisclosed in the pacific region or stateside.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I know that bud. BAE have radar systems that put US tech to shame. That Tyranis drone is pretty interesting too.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm actually quite happy to hear they found a new home form the YF-23 platform in some fashion. That was absolutely the superior aircraft and I was really dissapointed that Lockheed won that bid.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Probably taking off from bases we joint use in Scotland and was heading south to get info on africa or skirting around europe and then punching into the middle east for isr before landing either somewhere undisclosed in the pacific region or stateside.

I suspected from Scotland too. I remember seeing Vulcans taking off from up there when I was a kid. There was a crossing where we had to stop the car so the Vulcans could take off without causing road accidents lol.

That was in the 80's btw. Cold war era.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The usa has a new radar system i wont name. Zaphod58 did a thread on it but it went over most peoples head.

But we have a very interesting very advanced radar system thats undetectable and very long range and very accurate resolution wise. Works like no other radar in the past including BAE. But i bet BAE is written in on it and know all about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

stupid idea?
its much better than space lasers

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Fair enough. I was only going by the most recent info I'd read. It was probably a year or two ago. Guaranteed that BAE and Lockheed etc share tech though.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Rods from god.... Yeah its a stupid idea.

Who says the lasers are spacebased. But even if they were why are they lame to you. Also i wouldnt exactly call it a laser although it technically could be called one.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong BAE is the very best at some things they do. Thats why lockheed works so closely with them. Who do you think came up with that Kerr effect thing i mentioned earlier.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sorry, my mistake. It was Nimrods that were taking off. They were about a 150 feet, maybe less above us.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join