It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified CIA Memo: Hitler Still Alive.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My first thought is that if Hitler was unaccounted for after the war, no way it would be announced by the Allies.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think he is dead. If not then he is the oldest living person I would know of at 128 this year.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Unthinkable?
We just got the fat middle finger from Trump with the JFK files. Nothing is unthinkable.

If we knew he was alive and well, and escaped justice for war crimes along with others, that's almost unthinkable and unimaginable.
a reply to: ausername

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
As others have pointed out, this is simply forwarding an unverified account.

If you're asking, "well, why would they waste the time to type up such a report if it's unverified", the answer is pretty mundane. Intelligence agencies live on hoarding data. So you type up all sorts of things that might be "of interest" and file it away. Probably nothing. Smells like horse #. Certainly not worth spending time or resources looking into, but you document it anyway.
Now maybe someone else hears something extremely similar in the details from a different source. Again, completely unverified. Just a guy's story. By itself not worth looking at, but if you have a prior report or two on file that are similar enough in details, not just theme, then maybe it's worth a gander. Every once in a while, you might turn up something truly interesting, and how would you know if the first guy(s) don't file it away for posterity instead of simply saying "smells like horse #"?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
As soon as I read

“Citroen commented that inasmuch as ten years have passed since the end of World War 2, the allies could no longer prosecute Hitler as a criminal of war.”

I had to call BS.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If he survived and fled, you can bet Mossad would have tracked him down and done some wet work.

Like Israel, hate Israel, or feel totally indifferent. You can't deny that Mossad doesn't mess around.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
If he survived and fled, you can bet Mossad would have tracked him down and done some wet work.

Like Israel, hate Israel, or feel totally indifferent. You can't deny that Mossad doesn't mess around.

Mossad was founded in 1949 ,5 years after ww2 ended .

Why would they want to hunt down Hitler? Assuming he fled and survived?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They hunted down other ex-Nazis for decades around the world. Would that not include Hitler himself?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Sorry I only have questions, answers seem to be in short supply.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

They hunted down other ex-Nazis for decades around the world. Would that not include Hitler himself?

And we know Mossad agents were very active throughout Latin America hunting down other Nazis.

So yes, if Hitler were still alive, I agree, they would have found him, and they would have dragged him in front of the courts to be tried and hung.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

And we know Mossad agents were very active throughout Latin America hunting down other Nazis.

So yes, if Hitler were still alive, I agree, they would have found him, and they would have dragged him in front of the courts to be tried and hung.

Or hung him and then tried him. Either way, they would want a piece of him.

Just to clarify an important thing - this is not a CIA document claiming Hitler is alive. It is a document sent to the CIA reporting someone else reporting that someone else said Hitler was alive. All such reports would have been sent for consideration because the US didn't get to the burning corpse before the Russians did. Them holding such a document lends no veracity to the claim.

Also, if I was Hitler, hiding and on the run, wanting to remain inconspicuous and so forth, I would probably ditch the toothbrush moustache pretty quickly and not allow myself to be photographed looking pretty much like Hitler.
edit on 31/10/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

Also, if I was Hitler, hiding and on the run, wanting to remain inconspicuous and so forth, I would probably ditch the toothbrush moustache pretty quickly and not allow myself to be photographed looking pretty much like Hitler.

Monty Python's "Mr. Hilter":

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...

Reading the Routing Record - (first page) there's a little written comment down the bottom where I think the people who received it at 11th and 12th wrote "Have fun" , 13th dittoed and 14th wrote "May not be so funny"

Or who wrote what is a bit confusing. Still interesting nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Columbian Hitler looks decidedly Columbian.

I prefer classic Hitler

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If Hitler is related to the Rothschild family, then mossad would've helped him.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
www.cia.gov...

Reading the Routing Record - (first page) there's a little written comment down the bottom where I think the people who received it at 11th and 12th wrote "Have fun" , 13th dittoed and 14th wrote "May not be so funny"

Or who wrote what is a bit confusing. Still interesting nonetheless.

Great catch!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to www.nl-aid.org... .

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

A document containing a secondhand story of someone who MAY have been an SS member, and a grainy photo of someone who sort of looks like Hitler. Is this any sort of real evidence of anything??

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

A skull fragment was DNA tested By Dr. Nicholas Bellantoni in 2009 and was found to be from a female. The fragment was recovered from the burial pit about a year after the end of the war. It wasn't attached to a body, nobody involved in the recovery ever claimed it was his. It doesn't prove that Hitler escaped. But the dental remains are a separate piece of evidence. A forensic examination done in 1973 pretty much proves his death in Berlin. Go to www.nl-aid.org... and read the examination of actual physical evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There were five surviving witnesses from the bunker. His valet Heinz Linge, adjutant Otto Günsche, secretary Traudl Junge, chauffer Erich Kempka and bodyguard Rochus Misch. These people all knew Hitler well, having served with him for a number of years. Hardly a bunch of low-level nobodies. Misch was the last survivor of the group, dying in 2013. They were all captured by the Russians and interrogated by the NKVD. Each of them kept to their stories, they were held in a Russian prison for ten years. Forensic examination of the dental remains confirms his death in Berlin beyond a reasonable doubt. www.nl-aid.org... .
edit on 2-11-2017 by JesMee because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join