It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified CIA Memo: Hitler Still Alive.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The daily news unfortunately is a daily tabloid, from my experience similar to The National Enquirer.
Do you happen to have another source?

Okay got it. Here is link to CIA website memo. www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is some evidence, however it's sketchy at best, that he may have, only may have mind you, been flown out of Berlin during the last confusing days, and wound up in Spain, under the protection of Franco, and later found his way to South America.

Much of it is heresay, with little to no proof of its veracity.

Certainly, other high level, though obviously lesser known, Nazi's did, indeed, escape from Europe, winding up in various places through out the world.

So, it's not out of the realm of possibility...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

The daily news unfortunately is a daily tabloid, from my experience similar to The National Enquirer.
Do you happen to have another source?

I think Adolph invented a "fountain of youth" potion. If you enter "Hitler" in YouTube, you'll see with your own eyes that he is very much alive, and is in touch with current events.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've wondered if not only Hitler, but other Nazis sought exile in south America as a part of a secret deal to end the war, and might have been secretly given the opportunity to escape into exile.

Though the official story is still more compelling.

If we knew he was alive and well, and escaped justice for war crimes along with others, that's almost unthinkable and unimaginable.

My WWII history is pretty poor but I am sure that there were a few nazi war criminals who were found to be in South America.

I am sure there will be other members who know more about it though.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There were multiple reports of Adolf still alive after the war. One theory is that the Nazis didn't want to believe their glorious empire had fallen, since it all rested on Hitler's shoulders. He made the mistake of creating a national delusion that he would bring in the Thousand Year Plan, Germany would conquer its enemies, and the new race would rise from the ashes of war...if Germany won the war.

Hitler's suicide was, to put some purple prose on it, like God eating a bullet. If Hitler had said, "Whatever happens to me, Germany can still rise to fulfill its destiny," then the Nazis might have been inspired to continue fighting. Instead, Hitler caused the Nazis to believe he was their god, for all intents and purposes. If he died before the war was won, Germany would die with him. There were massive efforts to debunk rumors of his suicide.

Unlike the previous attempts on his life, however, no one could produce Hitler. His voice was well known. He made certain people would see his face after attempts on his life. None of that happened after 30 April 1945, however. Rumors began to circulate that Hitler had perhaps been badly wounded or gone into hiding, that he would rise again when the Allies had retreated. The fact no one could produce his body fueled the rumors.

Hitler caused a shift in the mindset of Germany. Prior to his campaign, the Jews were an accepted part of life. Love them or hate them, they're there, and Germany's problems were caused by who knows what. Then Hitler gave the Jews to Germany as its scapegoat, and suddenly it was national policy and patriotic to despise the Jews. Not just some of them, but all of them. "If you love Germany, you hate the Jews."

Germany then entered a bloody, vicious war, in part to defend their national identity--in which anti-Semitism played a role. If you've bought into that identity and spent years killing people to defend it, sent your brothers and fathers and sons to die for it, then what happens when the rug gets pulled out in spectacular fashion from under you? You become lost and desperate, and suddenly the full weight of what you've done falls on you.

If Nazi Germany prevailed, it would be a testament to the righteousness of their cause. "Might makes right." If Nazi Germany failed, then anyone involved is just a war criminal on an apoplectic scale. If I was one of those, I wouldn't want to believe Hitler had died. If that's true, then I'm guilty of so much, and the world would not easily forgive. It's true that the end of the war brought many to their senses, and many were overwhelmed by what they'd done.

So the theory goes, at least. If you're a servant of a god, the last thing you want to acknowledge is that your god took himself out. I don't recall Hitler ever saying he was a god, but he was certainly revered as one.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That memo is about an agent (alias Cimelody-3) who has an unnamed friend who told him that some third guy (Philip Citroen) told the unnamed friend that Hitler was alive.

There is no evidence presented in that memo to corroborate the story of Cimelody-3, Cimelody-3's unnamed friend, or Philip Citroen. The photo of some guy with a Hitler mustache is certainly is not very good evidence.

A memo stating "A friend of a friend told me Hitler was alive" is a far cry from a memo that says Hitler was actually alive in 1955.

It seems more likely that if the CIA was just noting in the official file about a story told by one of its agents -- simply because it was information of interest about Hitler, NOT necessarily because they actually felt the information was valid, as they indicate in item No. 1 in the memo:

"...Neither Cimelody-3 nor this Station is in a position to give an intelligent evaluation of the information and it is being forwarded as of possible interest."

What I'm saying is that the story does not necessarily need to be true -- or even thought to be true -- to be put in the files. As Item No. 1 in the memo points out, the information is just a possible item of interest that could possibly be a valid or not.

edit on 30/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Boys From Brazil?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
While for a while the idea was that the man could have escaped, and that it was a body double that was killed. That has been around for years.

But even if the man did survive, what kind of life would he have had? A drug addict, with nerve problems and damage from his prior days, both in world war I and from the attempted assassination of his life via a bomb?

Beyond that, even living in Argentina would be no guarantee, as there were cases of NAZI war criminals living in Argentina, being either abducted and taken back to Israel, or killed. And even then he would have died years ago and those who are related to him, would not want to be found or discovered, as there are still those with a vested interest in revenge and or justice still living to this day.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Do not dismiss daily news.

Look at the Saddam and Laden deaths. Coverups with no proof.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Behind a secret door in Argentina, a huge Nazi trove with apparent connections to Hitler
[BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - In a hidden room in a house near Argentina’s capital, police believe they have found the biggest collection of Nazi artifacts in the country’s history, including a bust relief of Adolf Hitler, magnifying glasses inside elegant boxes with swastikas and even a macabre medical device used to measure head size.

Some 75 objects were found in a collector’s home in Beccar, a suburb north of Buenos Aires, and authorities say they suspect they are originals that belonged to high-ranking Nazis in Germany during World War II.

“Our first investigations indicate that these are original pieces,” Argentine Security Minister Patricia Bullrich told The Associated Press on Monday, saying that some pieces were accompanied by old photographs. “This is a way to commercialize them, showing that they were used by the horror, by the Fuhrer. There are photos of him with the objects.”
Police say one of the most-compelling pieces of evidence of the historical importance of the find is a photo negative of Hitler holding a magnifying glass similar to those found in the boxes.]

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

When one is desperate to escape, and a true believer, one does what one must.

My guess is, if it even happened, is that the escape happened in stages, and was planned months in advance. From Berlin to Spain, via small airplane and submarine. From Spain to the Azores, where he remained sheltered by the German presence there--and in Spain where there was also a large German presence. Morocco is also a possibility, or so I'm told...

From the Azores, a submarine ride to South America, either Argentina or Uruguay, then into the interior to any one of a thousand places where German expats had taken up residence prior to, and during, the war.

The stages would allow him, and his doctors, to monitor and control his conditions, and rest as necessary. Remember, he's, supposedly dead...as long as they're careful it's doable.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A CIA memo moved to skunk works. 'Any real truth on ATS will be censored to our best of ability' love it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I guess this is the supposed photo. Dont know why he'd keep the 'stashe. But I've been hearing this 'he was hiding in Argentina' claim for years now.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
A CIA memo moved to skunk works. 'Any real truth on ATS will be censored to our best of ability' love it.

What part of the memo seemed to contain any evidence to back up the assertion Hitler was alive after the war?

Heck, the second sentence of the actual memo itself pointed out that there was no way to corroborate the claims made by the friend of the friend of the agent who said Hitler was alive.

The memo itself practically said it should be in ATS skunkworks.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you follow the link in the OP.... it'll take you to the CIA website memo with the picture.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I can only assume that you are refering to Germany making a law up about WW2, and I am sure it does not stop general day to day conversations, If you think ALL of Europe somehow has A law restricting discussions of WW2 I think most schools will have to be closed down if they teach modern history.

Maybe Germany felt such shame for the crimes committed during the years of the War and thus they created a law which in effect reinforces what they did and sits on their past and will never be forgetten. As the actual crime is the denying of what was done during that time.

Not trying to speak down to you but please try and refrain from such sweeping statements as " w2 is all fake, because in europe you go to jail for asking questions about it" and as for looking up "thought crimes" all I got was from a fiction book called "1984"

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Pg 2 section 1. This document is only forwarding hearsay, nothing was confirmed. They only forwarded it out of possible interest. Also, this wasn't recently declassified. This document as well has the picture have been floating around for a while and is even listed on WIkipedia...

Source

Every few months a tabloid/conspiracy site refreshes it. The last time was in April.

Source

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Of course, it may have nothing to do with the evidence is, shall we say, sketchy, at best. Blatant lies, at worst...?

Naaah, that couldn't be it, could it?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
...w2 is all fake, because in europe you go to jail for asking questions about it. that proves the official story is rubbish.

I hate to break it to you, but this statement by you is fake. It is not against the law to discuss WWII in Germany or in Europe.

German schools teach quite a bit about WWII and the Holocaust, and it seems the facts that they teach is about the same as what is taught everywhere else, but in greater detail. Here are some discussions about it on reddit:

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

And a Slate article about how German children are taught the history of the Holocaust:
www.slate.com...

edit on 2017/10/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that if we went after The Big Cheese all those Paperclip scientists would have refused to cooperate?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join